Ok, enough T.O. talk...

I get T.O. has added exctiement, and its great, but what about the other holes we have.

Any one hear of any other free agent news with Buffalo?

What about Cato, Peterson, and Foster?

Would love to see some trade action with Waters and especially Scheffler. I hope this euphoria doesnt keep us from pursuing more talent because we still to fill some holes and depth.

I would hope to see us look at Butler, Roy Williams, Tank, Cato, Taylor, Berry and Peterson still...all can come in and help this team. And of course trading for Waters and/or Scheffler would be huge too...

I get T.O. has added exctiement, and its great, but what about the other holes we have.

Any one hear of any other free agent news with Buffalo?

What about Cato, Peterson, and Foster?

Would love to see some trade action with Waters and especially Scheffler. I hope this euphoria doesnt keep us from pursuing more talent because we still to fill some holes and depth.

I would hope to see us look at Butler, Roy Williams, Tank, Cato, Taylor, Berry and Peterson still...all can come in and help this team. And of course trading for Waters and/or Scheffler would be huge too...

My biggest question is: What are we going to do to plug the whole at LG? Draft? Trade? This is my biggest concern right now.

Lets update the ol' checklist:

Going into the off-season we needed to strengthen the following (according to me)

• - - -Defensive End
    - - -Tight End
    - - -Center
    - - -Back-up Quarterback
    - - -Linebacker
    - - -#2 WR, DT, Offensive line help***

***Not as important as the other needs but cool if you can do it.

As you know, some unexpected cuts were made and unfortunately, laws were broken by some fools on the team so some things have changed.

Gotta fill the hole you created by cutting Dockery. Also gotta plan for a potential suspension of Lynch which they've done.

OF those needs, we have addressed Center, Back-up QB, CB (basically replacing Greer) and WR. Along the way we have re-signed some guys like Jenkins, Chambers, McIntyre and DiGorgio (who will provide real depth at LB).

That leaves us with:

• - - -Defensive End
    - - -Tight End
    - - -Linebacker
    - - -DT, RB (for the short-term), Offensive line help***

IF we sign one of the running backs who came in town for a visit and Cato June, that would immediately knock 2 more things off that last, leaving the draft to fill the void for DE, TE, DT and offensive line help.

Other things to watch: Trade for that guy everyone keeps mentioning (Waters) from KC? Figure out Jason Peters contract..

That's it folks. We're not too far off from at least addressing our most pressing needs. Get 'er done Russ!

I think the Bills would be smart to sign both June and Keiaho. We need serious depth at the LB position, and since we won't be bringing Crowell back, Buffalo needs talent. As of right now the starters at LB would be Mitchell-Poz-Ellison. I'd rather have Mitchell-Poz-June, with backups Ellison-DiGiorgio-Keiaho. Then you could rotate without losing much in the way of ability at the LB and we won't all be freaking out if two of our LBs go down. Also, I think the Bills will obtain guard help from somewhere. Last I checked, Kendall Simmons hadn't signed anywhere, and even though there hasn't been any more talk on the major news sites, I think the Bills are still interested in trying to trade for a known quantity at LG if Simmons doesn't work out. As for DE, I think that is going to be the target in the first round of the draft, and TE will be addressed in the second round. Likely line depth after that. Taking the chance on TO really does help us out in all phases of the game. Scoring more points will make the D's job easier as well. All we can do is wait and see I suppose, though Brandon suggested in his interview on BB.com that the Bills were not done shopping in FA.

One of the best offseasons we've had in years, IMHO.

With this draft being so deep at DE, LB and TE I think we'll probably look to the draft to fill those positions with the possible exception of Cato June and/or Freddy Keiaho.

I'm really hoping we can trade down some spots - possibly Detroit? - and grab either DT Tyson Jackson from LSU or TE Brandon Pettigrew (IF he improves on his 40 time at his pro day) in the first round.

It certainly seems like Waters is a perfect fit at LG but I have never read what KC is asking. I'm a big fan of the old Kendell Simmons but I think we have too much invested in this year to put our LG position on the shoulders of guy standing ona recently blown out achilles.

we need another LB. there are a lot in FA still. We should pick an LB in FA. I am not sure about guards in FA that are left.... but we need one of those too. DE and TE are empty in FA, so use the draft for them.

Kendall Simmons and Mike Goff are both FA guards who have boatloads of talent, but also have glaring issues.

Simmons is coming off a serious injury and Goff is getting up there in the age department.

If we can get Scheffler for a 3rd rounder, sign June/Keiaho/Peterson (I guess Poz would move to OLB if Peterson signs?), and sign Simmons/trade late pick for Waters, we'd still have our top two picks with fewer needs to fill. We can get the DE we need and then trade for value, depth, and best available players.