Heard on ESPN radio/Van Pelt Bills interested in acquiring Cassell

Willis990

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted on here a few weeks ago that I had been told by a reliable source close to the situation that there was believed to be strong Buffalo interest in Cassel...so, that would make 2 sets of inside sources speculating on the same thing about Cassel. Interestingly though, I just got ripped for my source through most the thread rather than actually discuss the possibility of Buffalos interest...either way, the conversation I had did happen and just makes me wonder more about this thread...

That old phrase comes to mind..."Where theres smoke, theres fire"...

On a seperate note...directed at pats...

Am I the only one who sits in aww about how the Pats frequently seem to compile extra first round and first day draft picks, despite being a top team almost ever year? Rather they trade Cassel to us or someone else, they will once again land more additional first day picks...

Seems they alway find a way to put something like this together...no wonder they are a top team every year...

I posted on here a few weeks ago that I had been told by a reliable source close to the situation that there was believed to be strong Buffalo interest in Cassel...so, that would make 2 sets of inside sources speculating on the same thing about Cassel. Interestingly though, I just got ripped for my source through most the thread rather than actually discuss the possibility of Buffalos interest...either way, the conversation I had did happen and just makes me wonder more about this thread...

That old phrase comes to mind..."Where theres smoke, theres fire"...

people might take you more seriously if you didn't have a glass stuck between your boobage. Just sayin.

If the Bills give the Patriots draft picks for Cassel I will have no choice but to take out the entire Bills FO and I will beat Ralph silly..

No way this franchise could be that friggin stupid... Oh wait we have a history of it

people might take you more seriously if you didn't have a glass stuck between your boobage. Just sayin.

LMAO <_<

That photo is actually the logo for one of my fantasy football teams I play in with guys I played college football with...

My team name is: "Big Ole TD's"

I guarantee this is BS (and the OP is a Pats fan).

I'd question the rationale for either party to make such a trade. If the Patriots believe Cassell is a talented and on the rise QB then they'd be hesitant to trade him to team in their division. If on the other hand, they'd entertain such a trade the Bills would be wise to run as fast as they can in the other direction. Recall trading Bledsoe to the Bills was not a problem for Mr. Bill because he felt Drew would be no threat to the Patriots supremacy, even going to a division rival. This proved to be correct. So what's changed since then? What's the saying about history? Those who ignore it are doomed to repeat it, or something like that.

I'd question the rationale for either party to make such a trade. If the Patriots believe Cassell is a talented and on the rise QB then they'd be hesitant to trade him to team in their division. If on the other hand, they'd entertain such a trade the Bills would be wise to run as fast as they can in the other direction. Recall trading Bledsoe to the Bills was not a problem for Mr. Bill because he felt Drew would be no threat to the Patriots supremacy, even going to a division rival. This proved to be correct. So what's changed since then? What's the saying about history? Those who ignore it are doomed to repeat it, or something like that.

If I'm reading between the lines, you find it more likely that the pats* would trade brady* to the Bills because he's damaged goods & on the downside of his career. I just don't think I could chear for that turd in a Bills uni.

If I'm reading between the lines, you find it more likely that the pats* would trade brady* to the Bills because he's damaged goods & on the downside of his career. I just don't think I could chear for that turd in a Bills uni.

Don't worry your pretty little head over it. NGFH!!!