JP

mead107

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He lives on a nice street - that hosue would definitely be worth taking a look at. He might take less than market (and a lot less than he paid) just to get out of here. I think he lives off the street near Children's Hospital. If I could get his house for under $100k, I'd be OK with his wasted years and the Bills wasted investment.

Why does it matter if his house is for sale or not? Seriously don't you people have other things to worry about. Players can change teams but still like the are they lived in. Go speak to Ruben Brown.

Yeah, but Reuben was liked by the fans in Buffalo, If you were JP, would you think twice about keeping your home in Buffalo?

Is he staying?

As in living?

I'm not sure how long he'll live there given that he'll be playing for another city, but he def plans to keep the house, unless something drastic happens. Holds a lot of sentimental value.

Yeah, but Reuben was liked by the fans in Buffalo, If you were JP, would you think twice about keeping your home in Buffalo?

Aside from the very vocal HATERS on this board, I would say the majority of Bills fans like JP as a person. Reuben also had a number of people that did not care for his play while he was a Bill, they just weren't as vociferous with the HATERED.

Any guesses on where he'll end up? Minnesota maybe??

I bet he goes back to the WC, may be in SF or in Seattle ?

I don't think the East coast teams expect him to play good in inclement weather.

JP will be a backup QB in this QB starved league.