The Dean suggested it but I'll start it .... What is your

BuffaloBill

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My days of drinking cheap beer are over. When I was in college we used to go to the old Reagans by Buff St & they would have all you could drink for $5. They were serving schaeffers. We used to also drink Old Milwakee, god that stuff was horrible.

Now I usually drink Amstel Light. I never did like a real heavy beer. Amstel has a nice taste & it does not fill you up. I also do not get hangovers from it which is key especially when you have a 4yr old getting up at 7 in the morning every day.

MD 20/20

Vinted in wonderful Westfield, NY! :w00t:

Natural Light, without a doubt, best bang for your buck. Back in 94 when I was stationed in San Antonio, we could get a 12er for $3.99!! Good and liquored up with some extrey change for beef jerkey!!!

Coors Light. What's that old line about Coors and making love in a canoe? :w00t:

I used to work for a Coors family owned company. As a result got to do VIP tour through the brewery. Trust me cold filtered beer just out of the filter is so much better than what you buy in the store. The flavor just pops. Not saying that what you get in the store is bad just not as flavorful.

PBR

Maybe it is a Texas thing but I have not even seen the stuff in a store in years. I honestly thought it was no longer made.

Also being a WNY slanted board I am surprised that nobody has said Genny or Genny Screamers ... maybe they are not cheap any more.

My wife got me started on a cheap sweet wine Blackberry Merlot by Arbor Mist. As far as a cheap bubbly type wine Red Ballatore. But you know the outcome the next day after drinking the cheap stuff... :rolleyes::o:lol:

I don't know that there is a worse hangover then a champagne hangover.

Maybe it is a Texas thing but I have not even seen the stuff in a store in years. I honestly thought it was no longer made.

Also being a WNY slanted board I am surprised that nobody has said Genny or Genny Screamers ... maybe they are not cheap any more.

Genny Cream would be my fave cheap beer if I didn't $%# like a cow the next day