georg793

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

or, for that matter, a bills game? :pirate:

That was good, seriously though, I think that Peters is a cancer on the team.

He showed up far less in games this year, I think he was laying down some,

maybe not totally, but he will turn it on again when his contract year arives.

They should part companywith him soon somehow.

But I thought he was just faking his injuries the last couple games to screw over the Bills??? Idiots.

Who's the idiot? So you're saying he has a serious injury? Wow, guess we were pretty smart not to redo the contract, and better wait to see how he heals before restructuring.

FatBoy could play in the pro bowl, just like he could have played the last 2 games, if he wasn't a lazy schitt and had the least bit of interest in playing football - unfortunately, his biggest interest is his pocketbook.

Who's the idiot? So you're saying he has a serious injury? Wow, guess we were pretty smart not to redo the contract, and better wait to see how he heals before restructuring.

FatBoy could play in the pro bowl, just like he could have played the last 2 games, if he wasn't a lazy schitt and had the least bit of interest in playing football - unfortunately, his biggest interest is his pocketbook.

Peters is a pro football player. For any other coach than Jauron, you won't last a day in his shoes. So let's cut out the last stuff.

And people gotta stop comparing your world to the NFL. On any given play, it could be the end of your earning power. So if I'm Peters and the third highest paid linemen on the team, I'd be pissed to. Just pay the man and get him ready for next year.

You guyz are real geniuses!!! Wanting to trade our best player on our team....

Ya, he is sooooo greedy, he only cares about making money, God forbid he wants to get paid fair market value. I blame the front office for not resigning him earlier, if they would of been willing to talk with peters during the offseason, there would of been a better chance that he would of gotten into camp earlier than he did. Lets see here, he gets paid about $3Mill a year and players of less calibur are getting payed $8 Million a year. He is the 3rd or 4th highest paid Offensive lineman on the team. Hmmm, ya

Sounds fair? No

He hired one of the top agents in the league, and the advice he got from his agent was to hold out.

Lets see here, you fire your previous agent and hire one of the best. So what do you do? Follow the advice of your Top agent that has secured the financial careers and made bookooo bucks for many players in this league or decide he is a dumbass and go against what he recommends.

As much as I hated the hold out, players and agents in American professional sports go after the money. You pay to play!!! If you don't pay, You lose.

We didnt pay Peters, he held out, and had a subpar year at our expense and his.

Everyone loses.

People want to get rid of Trent, people want to trade Lynch, trade Peters get rid of Poz. Amazing all the idiotic posts that are posted.

:pirate:

Peters is a pro football player. For any other coach than Jauron, you won't last a day in his shoes. So let's cut out the last stuff.

And people gotta stop comparing your world to the NFL. On any given play, it could be the end of your earning power. So if I'm Peters and the third highest paid linemen on the team, I'd be pissed to. Just pay the man and get him ready for next year. :pirate:

Sorry man, gotta disagree, not to bring up the character issue again, we know where that has gotten us, and I can

understand being pissed about the contract situation and all, but you do have 21 other guys that depend on you.

You are supposed to be a professional, and you have a responsibility to your teammates regardless of your

contract situation, and in MHO, he did not honor that, and effected every other man on that line, he had a ton of

un-timely penalties as well, and was probably the main reason for the line's slow start this past season.

Trade Him!

People want to get rid of Trent, people want to trade Lynch, trade Peters get rid of Poz. Amazing all the idiotic posts that are posted.

:pirate:

Some times, it is the posts that go unposted, that are the most idiotoc posts of all..... :pirate:

For a sec there, I thought you were going to say he was out of peanut butter, and we'd all better watch out. I hear he can be nasty when he's without his peanut butter.

Not even close.

That you, Eugene?

Your right, It's not close

If you were to ask pro football players and coaches who is our best player on our team, I guess you would have to look at the pro bowl selection to get that answer.

Another Moron

wanting to trade away our best talent :pirate:

Your right, It's not close

If you were to ask pro football players and coaches who is our best player on our team, I guess you would have to look at the pro bowl selection to get that answer.

Another Moron

wanting to trade away our best talent :pirate:

He made it on reputation only, everbody, or at least the consensus on this board was SHOCKED!

So, we can be sure that those who accused him of faking the injury, and assuring us that he WOULD be healthy enough to play in the Pro Bowl, will stop by this thread to admit they were wrong...right?

Obviously, there are some here who would take the opportunity to bash Peters if he played...or if he didn't. Those folks should simply be ignored, of course.