go to albums when female companions are over

Pete

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have a cd copy of that. It sucks, but I thought it might be worth some money someday after all the controversy

Oh it's absolute shlock really! A buddy of mine burned a copy of it and I listened to it a while back and I can't believe anyone ever listened to that shat when it was "popular" in the early 90s.

back in the day when i actually used to have female companionship :wallbash: , i liked dark side of the moon

This thread is spawned after the gay music thread. I like Coldplay- Parachutes. Marvin Gaye and Curtis Mayfield are great too. Downtempo and Chillout are great for setting the mood too. What do you like to play?

This thread is spawned after the gay music thread. I like Coldplay- Parachutes. Marvin Gaye and Curtis Mayfield are great too. Downtempo and Chillout are great for setting the mood too. What do you like to play?

Try a Johnny Mathis or Andy Williams album.

Movie? Hands down - 1964's My Fair Lady, an adaptation of Shaw's Pygmalion play of 1913.

One of the most acclaimed flicks ever. 8 Oscar awards IIRC. Best Picture, Best Actor etc. The dialogue is unmatched; witty and funny as it comes. The score is tops. Lyrics are supremely clever. The scenery and costumes set standards.

Edit: Make sure the Mathis album includes Chances Are, Love is a Many Splendored Thing, and It's Wonderful! Wonderful!

:lol:

Chances Are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lSvIoBnN2w

It's Wonderful, Wonderful!: