BREAKING NEWS: Jauron to be retained

Not really a shock...I do believe they fire Turk though, which is still a step in the right direction because he was a joke...

Maybe next year when DJ has another losing season we fire him and bring in Cowher who will be ready to coach again then.

How many times do they have to fire coordinators to realize where the problem is?

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big shocker there.

Thank you, Ralph, for making it quite obvious that you don't give a damn about winning games for the fans of this football team. As long as ticket sales are good, all is right with the world, apparently.

I hate this team's front office.

How many times do they have to fire coordinators to realize where the problem is?

True, but you have to admit the play calling was just awful from a offensive philosophy, often doing the exact opposite of what we should do. In fact, you can make an argument that this directly resulted in at least 3 losses, maybe even 5.

wsrge EARFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

AFKFK :LAE F

AE

AE

FAE

FAE

F

AE F

AE

FAE

FEA

AE

FAE

F

AE

AE

F

AEF

AE

FAEE G AJEGL:KAJEGL:AJEL: GJAEL: GJAEL: GJAL:JEGL:JEAL:EJGL:AJEG:LAJEG:LAJEGL:JAE:LGJAE:LGJAEL:GJAEL:JGAL:EGJ:ALJEG:LAJE

G:LAJEG:AJEGL:AJEAGL:KAJEG:AJEGALJEGL:KAGJKAJEGAL:EJGAJEG:ALEGJ:AELJGALJE:AELJG:A

ELJG:AELJGA:ELJGAEJKL:AJEL:AGJE

^^^ thats wut I feel like

True, but you have to admit the play calling was just awful from a offensive philosophy, often doing the exact opposite of what we should do. In fact, you can make an argument that this directly resulted in at least 3 losses, maybe even 5.

I feel like the bad play-calling occurred when Dick was the one making the final call (i.e., pass or run on 3rd and long in FG range). I seriously doubt those were Turk's calls.

And who is to say that Turk will get fired? There's no evidence that he will.

bb.com: Statement from Bills Owner Ralph Wilson

Dick Jauron has been retained as head coach by the Buffalo Bills for the 2009 season. This disclosure was made today by Bills owner, Ralph C. Wilson, Jr.

Mr. Wilson stated “It is well known that I share many of the fans’ dissatisfaction with our offensive game management. That being said, I believe that this team, at this time, is better served by continuity in the coaching staff rather than a disruptive overhaul. The team played hard all year long and there are many positives to build on. This is not to say that we will be complacent. In my discussions with Dick and our senior football people the issues are recognized and I am confident they will be addressed.”

Wilson added “I believe in the last few years we have gotten close personnel wise and look forward to another strong draft, more assertive veteran leadership and continued improvement from our young quarterback.”

My favorite word. "Continuity" = continuous mediocrity.

Yeah, this should make for a fun evening on the Wall ...