BREAKING NEWS: Jauron to be retained

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The staff is going nowhere. They all agreed that things didn't go perfectly this year, but they think things are headed in the right direction.

Prediction: 3-13 in 2009.

Wait and see what happens tomorrow. I don't always take what I hear from ESPN as gospel however. If this is true, we are royally f :thumbsup: d and I would say that your 3-13 predicition is quite optimistic.

OK -- after a closer look at the ESPN report, I think that they're simply mischaracterizing the Wilson statement. They don't claim to have any extrinsic information about the rest of the staff, and the Wilson statement doesn't address any staff members other than Jauron.

So I'm still expecting Turk to be sacrificed.

Wrong. They just read Wilson's statement and it said very precisely that the Bills are not going to shake up the staff, they want continuity.

OK -- after a closer look at the ESPN report, I think that they're simply mischaracterizing the Wilson statement. They don't claim to have any extrinsic information about the rest of the staff, and the Wilson statement doesn't address any staff members other than Jauron.

So I'm still expecting Turk to be sacrificed.

What does it matter? With Jauron calling the shots, or not calling the shots as the case may be, this team will go 5-11 next year. Have you looked at the schedule? Martz, Shanahan or whomever as OC....it isn't going to make a difference. Phbbbt.

What does it matter? With Jauron calling the shots, or not calling the shots as the case may be, this team will go 5-11 next year. Have you looked at the schedule? Martz, Shanahan or whomever as OC....it isn't going to make a difference. Phbbbt.

7-9. He's been 7-9 four times in a row; I bet he makes it to 5.

Per the News

Link

This is gonna get ugly

I was dead wrong when I defended Mr. Wilson a few weeks ago, he is a doddering old fool! He can take this team and shove it....I'm done watching DJ & CO mismanage every situation and get out classed every week. Hope someone else wants my club seats.

Firing the coach is a big scam run on the fans by the NFL and the coaches (good old boys club)

It seems like al lthe fired coaches end up as an assistant some where. It just doenst make a difference. Jauraon already had that extention some time ago. Just get a top flight group of hard nosed players. Offensive coordinator , bah, dont need those either let the QB run it . The good old boys club (coaches are overated.) Look at Atlanta , rookie coach rookie QB. , who needs the dog killer ?

If the fans want animation on the sidelines hire a hype guy to do it for the coach. :thumbsup:

I've been saying this on the board repeatedly for some time now. All hell will break loose if the team does not start the season off strong. I'll be curious to see what happens to season ticket sales. As a sign of support for keeping the team in WNY I was looking to buy a pair next year - and either sell them or give away to friends and family given that it is likely I can be in town for only one game. No way do I do it now.

I'll be dropping about 24 of my 30 season tix. I'll be sure to let them know why too.

Don't buy season tickets. You want to see a game, buy the individual game tickets.

Period.

I haven't read the whole thread, but this post struck me as an easy comment from someone who hasn't been out there in the cold for 17 years. Perhaps I'll read the rest of the thread and realize I'm not alone, but this struck me as.... a typical comment from someone not as 'invested'.

Wait and see what happens tomorrow. I don't always take what I hear from ESPN as gospel however. If this is true, we are royally f :thumbsup: d and I would say that your 3-13 predicition is quite optimistic.

Read Chris Brown's blurb. Looks to me like the staff is back.

I am tired of being alienated by a franchise. I try to follow this team as a hobby because sports should be fun. Ralph Wilson, Russ Brandon, and this organization have squashed what should be fun.

I don't really know if it is even morally (seriously, morally) competent or justified to be a fan of this team anymore and invest money and time and interest into them. I know there are those among us who feel a need (sometimes a vitriolic need) to encourage people who express doubt in this franchise to just go ahead and "get off the bandwagon", but as it is, there is not a team in this league that I would think it is morally incorrect to root for right now besides this team -- what they've done to this city and what this man, this owner, truly represents.

I've never quit on a team, but it is getting incredibly, incredibly close.