[OT] The baby name game again...

SDS

Ok, Andrew's middle name is John and that is the middle name of his grandfather. Marie is the middle name of his grandmother. Katherine is the middle name of his great grandmother. Given that - what do y'all think of:

Paige Katherine

Lauren Marie

Elisabeth Marie

Elisabeth Raine

Ok, Andrew's middle name is John and that is the middle name of his grandfather.  Marie is the middle name of his grandmother.  Katherine is the middle name of his great grandmother.  Given that - what do y'all think of:

Paige Katherine

Lauren Marie

Elisabeth Marie

Elisabeth Raine

90414[/snapback]

I like them all. ;)

Paige Katherine

Lauren Marie

Elisabeth Marie

Elisabeth Raine

90414[/snapback]

Paige Katherine- I'd say this is my favorite

Lauren Marie- Beautiful, but will get abbreviated to Laura or Lori

Elisabeth Marie- Again Beautiful, but will get abbreviated to Liz or Beth or lizabeth.

Elisabeth Raine -I love the Middle name.

My two girls are:

Eryn Casey

Molly Ryan

My little redheads, I'm in trouble ;)

Good luck

Ok, Andrew's middle name is John and that is the middle name of his grandfather.  Marie is the middle name of his grandmother.  Katherine is the middle name of his great grandmother.  Given that - what do y'all think of:

Paige Katherine

Lauren Marie

Elisabeth Marie

Elisabeth Raine

90414[/snapback]

Never liked the name Lauren. Since you used the middle name of his grandfather for the boy, I think it'd be great to use the middle name of the grandmother as well. Therefore, I'd go with Elisabeth Marie. If you don't care about the middle name thing, then I'd go with Elisabeth Raine.

CW

Paige Katherine

Lauren Marie

Elisabeth Marie

Elisabeth Raine

90414[/snapback]

Elisabeth Marie

My .02

Paige Katherine is my favorite, but there isn't a bad one in the bunch. Each is distinctive and even dignified.

My only but would be in regards to Elisabeth...everyone outside of your immediate family will mis-speel it by subbing a z for the s. That includes banks and credit cards once she is all growed up. If her penmanship is not perfect that s will be a z.

Of course once all is said and done...don't try to overrule the boss.

I like the middle name Raine, but instead of trying to please all the grandparents and great grandparents, you should try something different like giving your daughter the first name "Ayewichitwood" and pay a little homage to some real music.

"Sunshine, blue skies

Please go away.

My girl's found another

And gone away.

With her went my future

My life is filled with gloom

So day after day

I stay locked up in my room.

Oh I know to you

it might sound strange...

But Ayewichitwood Raine...."

Elizabeth Marie, but spell it with the traditional 'Z'. Too many kids these days have the same names spelled 5 different ways.

Agreed. I keep seeing studies done with teachers who tend to be more partial to kids who have names with regular spelling.

I like them all.

The trouble here is some names are ruined for every person. For example, I knew a grl named Lauren who just sucked in every way possible. She was just a crappy human being. So, I wouldn't do that. But, that's me. And each person will have that. But, as long as her initials aren't PMS, you'll be cool. And, start teaching that son of yours how to kick ass now, so you'll have backup in about 18 years.

master sds did you pick a name from one of us and did you run all these names by your wife . you better let her pick the name or you will have trouble in the home land . heading to buffalo right after i clean the house for the wife, by 12:00 i hope? :(