Head count , who still loves Dick ?

mead107

I like Jauron. Our record turned to crap when "midas touch" #7 went in for the 2nd half against the Browns. Juron has the team organized and playing hard. We quite frankly don't have that great an amount of talent. That loss to the Jets falls solely on the inept shoulders of the bearded bounce passer. It was admirable for Jauron to take blame for Losman's incompetency. I like Dick.

I like Jauron. Our record turned to crap when "midas touch" #7 went in for the 2nd half against the Browns. Juron has the team organized and playing hard. We quite frankly don't have that great an amount of talent. That loss to the Jets falls solely on the inept shoulders of the bearded bounce passer. It was admirable for Jauron to take blame for Losman's incompetency. I like Dick.

you can't be serious?............admirable to take the blame for jp?are you on drugs?on your own 27 at 2.05 to go in a game ,with a 2nd and 5 you call a passing play with a quarterback that was clearly having a awful day.our staff has been doing this for 4 weeks straight.the niner game was horrible.two passing plays at the 2 yard line when marshawn was averaging 8.5 yards a carry(i dont think he touched the ball either in the 4th in that game)jauron practices indoors and the niners practiced outdoors that should be enough right there.then the very next week they pull the same crap with miami(passing inside the 10 yard line).good teams run the ball to close out games.it has been like that since the beginning of football.jauron seems to have no game sense when the game is happening.if ralph was smart he would demote jauron to defensive coordinator and then let him just quit................go bills..............someday! also on a side note jp never played a down in the cleveland game.http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29687&season=2008&displayPage=tab_gamecenter

I do .

they can not do to trent what they did to JP or we will be sending him down the road like we did to JP .

I think its about time we realize nothing was done to JP except for that he flat out sucks. He's had numerous chances to prove himself and has squandered most of them. Behind an o-line where trent edwards is barely touched, losman manages to take sacks, and fumbles.

I like Jauron. Our record turned to crap when "midas touch" #7 went in for the 2nd half against the Browns. It was admirable for Jauron to take blame for Losman's incompetency. I like Dick.

You can't be serious. First of all, Losman didn't play in the Browns debacle. The Bills started out 5-1 and then proceeded to lose to the Dolphins, Jets, Pats and Browns in succession all with Edwards playing the entire game. That is when their record turned to crap. Edwards was either pulled or got a pull at the half of the NINERS game, in which he was again playing awfully. Losman and Edwards have both been terrible the past two plus months. Face it, Jauron is a loser.

I'm for getting a real coach next year like Marty or Brian Billick. If we can do that I'm all for it.

If we're just gonna get Raheem Morris or Josh McDaniel or some other assistant with no HC winning experience, then I say no. Let's stick it out with Dick for another year. Get a new OC. Maybe one of the HCs that get fired like Norv Turner or somebody. Or an HC who can put together a good run game. Keep Perry Fewell in because I believe he's doing a bang up job. If we keep Perry next year the D will be really good.

Starting over with all new first time head coach and Co ordinators with their own systems, sounds too much like 5-11.

We're close.

My only fear in this is that Dick will still be on the sidelines making bone headed decisions at critical times.