Jauron DID sign the Bills 3 year

firstngoal

I've said it a million times:

We hire a new coach.

The next year we fire either the offensive or defensive coordinator.

The year after that, we fire the other coordinator.

The 3rd year we fire the Head Coach.

This fits perfectly into the contract extension, so prepare this offseason for Scapegoat #1 to get the ax. G'bye Turk, we hardly knew ye. Step up to the plate, Fewell, you're next.

I've said it a million times:

We hire a new coach.

The next year we fire either the offensive or defensive coordinator.

The year after that, we fire the other coordinator.

The 3rd year we fire the Head Coach.

This fits perfectly into the contract extension, so prepare this offseason for Scapegoat #1 to get the ax. G'bye Turk, we hardly knew ye. Step up to the plate, Fewell, you're next.

Well technically they haven't fired anyone yet as Fairchild left on his own accord so I'm sure they're going to have to make up for that...

As per Adam Schefter of the NFL network and reported on GR55.

<_<

:beer:

:w00t:

:w00t:

If this is true, and the Bills don't can him anyhow, I will go on record as predicting a 25 % drop on season

tickets sales before the season starts, and also that the Buffalo Bills will be not better than 6 - 10 next season.

Someone stated in another thread that the Bills policy is they never release any details on coaches contract extensions. Don't know if the Bills are unique in that regard or do most teams follow a similar path?? Not arguing right or wrong, just stating what was stated. (by a stater) Now I've stated it!

I still can not believe that, why no official word from the Bills?

Is this like top secret information or something?

Crap. Schefter is usually right about these things. But he definately does not know the language of the contract, so naturally there may be a clause that voids the deal if he does not take this team to the playoffs or post a certain record.

But if it is announced that he is extended there will be a fan uproar and possibly a drop in season ticket sales. Ralph isn't stupid and I believe the reports that say he is livid with this team's performance are valid. Odds are he won't want to eat Jauron's contract and may let him stay, but it's hard to imagine him letting the Bills achieve mediocrity for three more years.

Who knows, maybe hell will freeze over, we'll circle the wagons, rally the troops, win out, go 10-6, have other teams fold and squeak into the playoffs.

Something's gotta give.

Who knows, maybe hell will freeze over, we'll circle the wagons, rally the troops, win out, go 10-6, have other teams fold and squeak into the playoffs.

PLAYOFFS B-)

This sums up how I feel about the Bills right about now.

Like I said, hell freezes over.

But thanks fo the vid. Love Mora.

"Playoffs!? Don't talk about playoffs! You kiddin me? Playoffs!? I just hope we can win a game."

Classic.

Yeah I think I'm already at the acceptance stage and its getting old being frustrated so might as well laugh. My only real hopes for the rest of the year are to see the young players perform well and see the O line jell enough that they have a desire to come in to camp in better shape. Anything else for me at the moment would be icing on the cake. However my favorite icing would be a real GM and Head Coach.

Yeah I think I'm already at the acceptance stage and its getting old being frustrated so might as well laugh. My only real hopes for the rest of the year are to see the young players perform well and see the O line jell enough that they have a desire to come in to camp in better shape. Anything else for me at the moment would be icing on the cake. However my favorite icing would be a real GM and Head Coach.

True that. Although I think the O-Line has played really well the last three games. Peters is coming on (finally). I don't mind the GM-by-committee thing. Brandon is doing a good job and Guy and Modrak are alright. But Jauron and Co. need to go. Bring on Steve Spagnuolo.

For his sake, it is a good thing that he ended up signing it rather than let it sit in the drawer of his desk after the way the team has played the past several weeks.

Oh wait a minute. Did the Bills just take their first time out for the upcoming Dolphins game.

I don't think anyone doubts that this has been signed...the question is if it had peramiters.....

Could be. Hope so. It would have made sense to do a deal that early if there were performance requirements to make it effective. That would have been shrewd on the part of the Bills.

For his sake, it is a good thing that he ended up signing it rather than let it sit in the drawer of his desk after the way the team has played the past several weeks.

Oh wait a minute. Did the Bills just take their first time out for the upcoming Dolphins game.

They might at the border. Timeout #2 will be Schonert diverting the bus to Maxine's.

B-)

Ya right. I bet Peters sits out again.

That never gets old. Thanks for posting. Just once I'd like to hear Jauron express some angst or enthusiasm. If that happened, we'd be playing Jauron's clip into eternity.

That was really my point in posting this clip what a contrast from stone faced Jauron vs Mora. Not saying Mora was a great coach or anything but he did certainly have passion.

I think alot of Bills fans could be feeling like this as well.

I love at the end of that clip the reporter is like K.

Young players can not develop in such a poorly run team.

A beating in Toronto will kill their confidence and any chemistry they are developing.

The future is bleak.

I would doubt the validity of this, but Adam Schefter is rarely if ever wrong.

Actually he has been a few times. Many times he has reported players were not going to play, so in return I would sit them on my fantasy teams, well come game time players are in uniform and play the entire game. It's happen with Portis & Brandon Jacobs. The Jacobs one, said he was going to play and start, well Jacobs never seen the field and had street clothes on for the game. Chris Brown is also known for doing this as well......

Ofcourse Jauron was given an extention.

He achieved Ralph's primary objective for this year, win 5 games, ensuring the Bills will not have to pay a top 5 pick.

Once his primary objective for the year was achieved, Jauron went on to ensure Ralph's other goal was met, ensuring Ralph doesn't have to fork over playoff checks & bonuses to the players and coaches.

Jauron is the perfect coach for Ralph. He's cheap, he hires cheap assistants. He's good enough to prevent the Bills from getting a top 5 pick and bad enough to keep them out of the playoffs.

I don't think anyone doubts that this has been signed...the question is if it had peramiters.....

I highly doubt that there were any parameters in place. I would equate this to asking your girlfriend to sign a pre-nup before you put the ring on her figure.....yes you would love to protect yourself, but still is a slap in the face that I don't trust you. I don't think that they would insult Jauron with any kind of parameters, not to say that I don't think there should have been. I imagine the Bills saw an opportunity to secure a 5-1 coach at the time with a contract that was probably "on the cheap". They probably were jumping for joy that they got such a bargain. His contract could have waited until the end of the season, as I don't think there would have been a long line of suitors for his coaching services, but I truly believe the way the season was going at 5-1, that Jauron's price would have gone up considerably from the point in the season in which they signed him. That is what I think the thought process was with the early signing of Jauron