Fire Jauron

drg2021

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now is the time. Playoffs are out of range......Start over, again but this time hire Cower or Holmgren. Now Hiring: experienced coach who is competent in decsion making. Must be able to throw a challenge flag further then 2 yards and must show life on the field and during press conferences. Previous experience in winning and not sucking is preferred. Interested Candidates can apply at One Bills Drive or by showing up in Buffalo....eh, Toronto for this next weeks game and taking the headset from Jauron and kicking him in the ass, literally. If you can not or will not do any of the above then please apply for other positions open at One Bills Drive. Those positions include: ALL. Thank you for your interest in working for the Buffalo Bills.

I'll take it one step further.

Fire Jauron and cut he following players:

Trent Edwards

JP Losman

Derrick Dockery

Terrence McGee

Chris Kelsay

Robert Royal

And start over. Again.

I think edwards would be a good backup and McGee I would keep. Agree fully with others and we need Ko Simpson to go bye bye. Never breaks up a play or causes a turnover. Two safteies we have do nothing in terms of playmaker skills.

Ask yourself this: can you imagine any scenario in which Dick Jauron takes the Bills to the Super Bowl? No? Then he should be fired now.

Super Bowl? :( I can't imagine any senario in which he takes the Bills to a 10 win season. The guy simply has no idea what he is doing.

Every Fired HC had that Game that was the final nail in their coffin...And that's what this one was for Jauron...

His ways have failed...This Team regressed after 6 Games with His Coaching style...It's going to take a better football mind, and a better HC period for the Bills to take the next step...But at least for now it's obvious Jauron must go...And go FAST!

Bye bye Dead Dick...See ya... :sick:

Have never one too be in hurry to fire Jauron, but how does a team not show up to play at home knowing each game from here on out is for all intense purposes a playoff game! Mindboggling! Not looking forward to any new schemes and coaching personnel but it needs to be done. My vote is for the Pats off. coordinater. Forget his name but heard many things about how he would be the next big thing coming up thru the ranks!!

Every Fired HC had that Game that was the final nail in their coffin...And that's what this one was for Jauron...

It should have been the Cleveland game, but that assumes Ralph is even aware that he still owns a football team.

Hard as it is to imagine, the play calling at the end of this game was ever WORSE than the Cleveland debacle. Really good decision to ignore your best player who was averaging 9 yards a carry in TWO red zone drives in the late 4th quarter.

How about the first trip down where Marshawn didn't even get a sniff of the ball in a goal-to-go situation? I guess Lynch hasn't shown anything inside the 10 this year?

:sick:

Well to be fair, Lynch did nothing today. :bag:

It's really stupifying.

Trent Edwards

JP Losman

Derrick Dockery

Terrence McGee

Chris Kelsay

Robert Royal

And start over. Again.

Until this loss I was in favor of keeping Jauron because I did not want to go through rebuilding again. Guess that is what we will get. NE is better than the Bills with a back up QB that had not played as a starter since HS. The fins are better than us with a noodle armed QB - at least they play physical and with heart. The Jests have just run by us - Faurve was the icing on the cake they went after FA's even without him. The Bills have made themselves and their fans the laughingstock of the league.

Trent Edwards

JP Losman

Derrick Dockery

Terrence McGee

Chris Kelsay

Robert Royal

And start over. Again.

FIRE JARON, ONCE A LOSER ALWAYS A LOSER!!! WE NEED A CHANGE AND WE NEED IT NOW!!! bILLS FANS DESERVE BETTER RALPH. I WATCHED A HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME TODAY, WHAT AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!!! CAN LOSMAN WHILE YOUR AT IT; WHAT A HORRIBLE EXCUSE FOR A QB.

Where's Big Bad Boone and his insipid "Dick o'Meter" and his patronizing posts telling us that Jauron could be a good coach some day?

Where's Todd who continuously calls us "idiots" for wanting to get rid of a high quality game planner like Dick Jauron?

Where's e-ball who when were at 5-1 posted repeatedly about how wrong we were and how Dick should be anointed Coach of the Year and given a 15 year extension...?

Probably all hiding out in their treehouse trying to figure out why membership in the Dick Jauron Fan Club has dwindled down to the three of them....

What a nightmare this season has turned out to be. This hurts more than any of the last 10 years. Thanks for nothing Bills.

It should have been the Cleveland game, but that assumes Ralph is even aware that he still owns a football team.

Hard as it is to imagine, the play calling at the end of this game was ever WORSE than the Cleveland debacle. Really good decision to ignore your best player who was averaging 9 yards a carry in TWO red zone drives in the late 4th quarter.

Well to be fair, Lynch did nothing today. :sick:

It's really stupifying.

There are so many things to say here. I don't even know where to start.

1. As to the Ralph point . . . You may be on to something here, and was an issue I pondered today at the stadium. Anyone ever deal with an elderly relative? You get old, and you become a cantekerous pain in the *ss for whom nothing ever goes right. Ralph is 90, and assuming he has his marbles, there's a fairly good chance he's just like all of the aforedescribed aging relatives who do well to cook for themselves on a daily basis, let alone run an NFL franchise.

2. Totally agree on the Marshawn point. I hate throwing the ball on 3rd and 1 and 3rd and 2 to begin with, but what really chapped me was the gimmicky dive play to Jackson lined up at fullback when Marshawn had been gashing the defense all day.

3. Jauron needs to stick with the system. What I mean by that is this. If we're going to play this boring, ball control game, that's fine. Problem is, when the points are there in front of us, we can't deviate from the system on the repeated fourth and stupids. In other words, if it's third and one and you're going to go for it on fourth down, run the ball twice instead of getting cute and stupid and compressing the field on a waggle with a QB who may or may not have been hurt at the time. Or, better yet, take the field goal when it's there in front of you instead of horsing around on fourth and medium to fourth and long.

4. We scored 51 fewer points this week than we did last week. That has to be some kind of record.

No passion, no hope, no more Jauron. I don't care whether Ralph signed him to an extension - Ralph can't take the money with him, and Jauron isn't taking us to a Super Bowl, let alone the playoffs.

Ain't happening, guys. Jauron will at least coach out his new contract.

Interesting though that it all went to hell after the contract was signed. I don't think there's anything to it, personally. Jauron is a class act and a really good guy that everyone on the team respects...but he has yet to prove that his contract was the extension was the right path for the team. Tough for me to say, too. I really like DJ.