BILLS WIN BILLS WINN

mead107

I see KC being able to move the ball at will on our defense. I also see their defense playing well against us. I also see KC winning the ball game by 13 points.

When has KC done that all year? Why would they all of a sudden do that against the Bills? When did we become Detroit or the Bengals?

The Bills will win pretty easily on Sunday, and will also dominate against the 49ers since they know I'm going to be at the game, it will most likely motivate them.

When has KC done that all year? Why would they all of a sudden do that against the Bills? When did we become Detroit or the Bengals?

The Bills will win pretty easily on Sunday, and will also dominate against the 49ers since they know I'm going to be at the game, it will most likely motivate them.

We make sh-- teams look like SB contenders. It's part of the Bills' history. I am not confident at all, KC is a tough tough place to play no matter how bad the Chefs are that season.

Thigpen has been picking up the KC offense and playing well while NOT turning over the pigskin. LJ's back in the fold and has fresh legs due to missing 4 games. Our defense is depleted, TrINT is throwing the ball to anyone with hands (no matter the color of jersey), and we're playing at Arrowhead. Not to mention we've lost 4 in a row and 5 out of 6. Another Sunday of :unsure: seems to be on the horizon.