2008-9 Syracuse University Basketball Thread

bills44

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

save for a couple minutes....great game....dont know why kristoff isnt playing more down the stretch...but what a step up by rick jackson....johnny flynn is a MAN out there

Crazy game, and gutsy win @ marquette.

#6 seed in the BET

Very nice win. The defensive boards are still infuriating but that's almost like complaining about the Bills pass-rush at this point. I think we're a #5 seed in the ncaa's now.

Oh please don't say that. Anything but a 5 seed. You know we will be one of the two 5-12 upsets if we do.

that game almost got really ugly. I really don't care for Devendorf, but he really didn't do anything wrong during the scrum.

Even as a SU fan, I hate that guy. If I was playing against him, I would definitely throw a punch. He goal hangs, runs his mouth, and acts like a superstar. If he just cut out the other stuff, he would be thought of as a good player. But he has too much nonsense.

that game almost got really ugly. I really don't care for Devendorf, but he really didn't do anything wrong during the scrum.

Naw, he didn't do anything wrong during the scrum, but he pulled a vintage cocky ass devo move with that stare down after he popped that three right after the fight. Good player at times, but the kid can be such a thug out there too often.

Naw, he didn't do anything wrong during the scrum, but he pulled a vintage cocky ass devo move with that stare down after he popped that three right after the fight. Good player at times, but the kid can be such a thug out there too often.

He's the type of guy who would hit on your girlfriend in front of you.

That was some interesting drama. I like Bilas a lot but have no clue what he was watching. All AO did was scream and not in the guy's face after a block (who doesn't do that?) and the SH player starts jawing; not sure how SU instigated that.

I agree that Devo acted reasonably during the scrum; he's got a reputation that hurts him with some calls, which is largely his own fault. I could tolerate his antics more if he was half as good at basketball as he thinks he is. He's not.