Defend Trent Now

Virgil

I'm not a JP supporter, I'm a Bills fan. When JP had fumbles or Int's and people defended him, everyone just accused them of making excuses for their boy. Trent, has now given away two straight division games. He is doing exactly what he did last year of having a strong first few games, and then mediocre at best. I'm sorry, but Trent has not proved anything yet.

Now, I know there are some "Trent can do no wrong" fans out there. So please, defend the guy who just wasted a 4-1 start to me.

Bills from 1-3 in last 4 games. Playoffs?!?!?!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a JP supporter, I'm a Bills fan. When JP had fumbles or Int's and people defended him, everyone just accused them of making excuses for their boy. Trent, has now given away two straight division games. He is doing exactly what he did last year of having a strong first few games, and then mediocre at best. I'm sorry, but Trent has not proved anything yet.

Now, I know there are some "Trent can do no wrong" fans out there. So please, defend the guy who just wasted a 4-1 start to me.

Trent sucked today. Flat out sucked. For a moment I thought it was JP out there.

I am glad that you are seeing the silver-lining of the Bills' collapse being that you can prove some stupid, inane point.

I am glad that you are seeing the silver-lining of the Bills' collapse being that you can prove some stupid, inane point.

If you think that our starting qb not being good enough is an "inane point", I don't know what a good point would be

If you think that our starting qb not being good enough is an "inane point", I don't know what a good point would be

And if he isn't? JP Losman is not going to come in and fix things. So yes, it's stupid. Your point basically is that Trent supporters are somehow hypocrites. Who the hell cares.

No running game, you can blame the QB all you want!

Yep. With no running game, and crap pass blocking, what did you

think would happen??

Ain't Edwards fault. Blame both the O-line for poor run and pass blocking,

and the D-line for poor pash rush...again....

Yep. With no running game, and crap run defense, what did you

think would happen??

I wish the D-line would stop throwing pick-6's in the red zone....

Trent sucked today. Flat out sucked. For a moment I thought it was JP out there.

No - he didn't. He made a handful of bad plays that cost us 13 points and probably the game. However, there was an awful lot of good in there. The passing game moves very well - even w/o a running game.

Yep. With no running game, and crap run defense, what did you

think would happen??

yet when losman had performances like this, it was excuses...

you can't have it both ways. edwards played like crap.

Plain and simple the whole offense sucks and the defense should go back to Pop Warner and learn how to tackle Our boy POZ got pushed all over the field. I had a feeling this team was a pretender and today they proved it ......again.They $uck. This team is so bad is really doesnt make a difference who the QB is, no heart.

Yep. With no running game, and crap pass blocking, what did you

think would happen??

Yes we dont have a running game but we knew the Jets are good on run D. Should have planned around it.

The pick-6 was all Trent. The fumble is now, what the third in 2 games by Trent ? How is it not on him ? How about the times he held on too long ? I see no reason to give Trent a pass for this game. He is sucking lately after teasing us in the first 5 games. There are other reasons we lost also, but this thread about Trent's performance and he is a BIG reason we lost.

Criticize him all you want, but let's get over the Losman v. Edwards thing that is long over and done with.

the only reason i brought losman up was because of the sad double standard that exists ... losman could do no right, edwards can do no wrong.

289, 1 TD, 2 INT

I think Trent can defend himself.

Always a shiny lining, eh connor? Subtract his 10 pts. off the turnovers and we win 17-16. Same as last week. Today we lose 3 of the last 4 and next week we will have lost 4 of the last 5 and be 5-4. Close to what I predicted. Man I am tired of being right. :wallbash: