Dolphins rule, Bills blow

FINSfan7

It's funny how you try to defend the Bills, I read 73 posts and not one even mentioned anything the Bills have on the DOLPHINS. I can't wait til the ass kicking happens and trust me I'll be right here to gather my apologies hahaha.

And ok, Canada's not a city, but there's basically one city in Canada right? except Quebec maybe but I hate the french more than I hate Buffalo people. Maybe you all will move to Toronto with the Bills? That'd be nice, I heard they have no problem with gays up there so it'd benefit you folks.

Fins are going 12-4 then straight to the Superbowl baby! Buffalo is just obstacle number one (and not a big obstacle either)

And it's funny that one guy said how lotto tickets are for poor sh-- from Miami, how much poor sh-- is up your way in Buffalo? I wouldn't be caught dead up there just cuz I don't want a thousand people asking me to donate money.

Ok have fun with the Buffalo gals til Sunday when I guess the game might get their ugly mugs out of your head. I'm gonna be with my uber hot girlfriend (thats how they make em down here) so later.

when you turn 19 and hit 5th grade they'll show you maps of the world and you'll see that Canada is actually bigger than a state..theres defiantly more than one city in Canada..by the way..the Bills dont need us to do the talking for them..there 5-1 record talks for itself..maybe Miami needs its "Fans" to do the talking for them since they cant talk with broken jaws and no spines...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how you try to defend the Bills, I read 73 posts and not one even mentioned anything the Bills have on the DOLPHINS. I can't wait til the ass kicking happens and trust me I'll be right here to gather my apologies hahaha.

And ok, Canada's not a city, but there's basically one city in Canada right? except Quebec maybe but I hate the french more than I hate Buffalo people. Maybe you all will move to Toronto with the Bills? That'd be nice, I heard they have no problem with gays up there so it'd benefit you folks.

Fins are going 12-4 then straight to the Superbowl baby! Buffalo is just obstacle number one (and not a big obstacle either)

And it's funny that one guy said how lotto tickets are for poor sh-- from Miami, how much poor sh-- is up your way in Buffalo? I wouldn't be caught dead up there just cuz I don't want a thousand people asking me to donate money.

Ok have fun with the Buffalo gals til Sunday when I guess the game might get their ugly mugs out of your head. I'm gonna be with my uber hot girlfriend (thats how they make em down here) so later.

Still haven't responded to the fact that Buffalo has a winning record in JoeRobbie ... er, ProPlayer ... um, Dolphin Stadium, including three of the last four.

Hahaha "Buffadorks"...this guy sounds like he's the bad guy from a cheesy 80's high school movie

He has to work on his insults before trolling his opposition's fansite.

Yes. Yes, he does.

you haven't said anything at all. You think we put losman in place of edwards for a "random reason." trent was injured and was taken to the locker room. that is what backups do. they replace the starters in case of an injury.... but you wouldn't know that. your whole team is full of back ups. But at least you have that WR you draft to return those punts! but it is ok, because we have 3 return guys that are all better than him. And if you think that pentington is better than edwards, than you haven't seen a bills game or a dolphins game this season.

and you said that "no one goes on your turf and beat you?" seriously, you do know the dolphins have lost home games this season, right?

Yeah, apparently he got a "concussion" right? Probably just a pathetic effort by the team to get him out of the game and make it look like they had a reason other than that he sucks and they made a mistake ever taking out Losman. Of course they have to pretend he's better after the bye cuz he had 2 weeks and nobody is a big enough wimp to be out more than 2 weeks with a concussion, but he'll be getting another "injury" soon enough.

Oh yeah, I heard Edwards left that game with a "concussion". Just an excuse to get that pathetic sack of sh-- out of the game and put in the good QB they never shouldve took out. And of course Edwards is back for this last game cuz nobody is wimp enough to be out more than 1 game with a concussion, but you'll see him get another "injury" soon enough. Hey, maybe Losman could actually get you to the playoffs. Nah.

Yeah, apparently he got a "concussion" right? Probably just a pathetic effort by the team to get him out of the game and make it look like they had a reason other than that he sucks and they made a mistake ever taking out Losman. Of course they have to pretend he's better after the bye cuz he had 2 weeks and nobody is a big enough wimp to be out more than 2 weeks with a concussion, but he'll be getting another "injury" soon enough.

Oh yeah, I heard Edwards left that game with a "concussion". Just an excuse to get that pathetic sack of sh-- out of the game and put in the good QB they never shouldve took out. And of course Edwards is back for this last game cuz nobody is wimp enough to be out more than 1 game with a concussion, but you'll see him get another "injury" soon enough. Hey, maybe Losman could actually get you to the playoffs. Nah.

Sooooooooo busted.

Link

What's up Buffadorks? Enjoying the snow?

Just wanted to drop in and say that you crazily deluded fans are in for a BIG letdown this Sunday. The Dolphins do not lose on their home turf, nobody comes into our house and beats us, especially the worst team probably in the NFL's history.

It's really funny how everybody here is acting like they just won the lottery cuz of a 5-1 start. Just pathetic. But when you have 0 superbowls, gotta take success where you can get it huh?

I know you're going to reply about the Dolphins 2-4 record but anybody who REALLY knows football (aka not you guys and not the "experts") knows that the Fins are one of a very few favorites to win the Superbowl this year.

But I'll lay off now, I know how bad it must suck to live in Buffalo, bad weather, two awful teams who have never won anything.

Can't wait for Sunday.

WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU SMOKING??

Uggghhhhh

Ok it was me, as you all know now. I slipped up and posted as finsfan while still signed on as sage...

Sorry for all the smack but I heard all of you clamoring for a Dolphins guy to hate on, so I decided to be one for a bit...hey its close to halloween right?

LETS GO BUFFALO

Good effort! Now cut the s#it!

What's up Buffadorks? Enjoying the snow?

Just wanted to drop in and say that you crazily deluded fans are in for a BIG letdown this Sunday. The Dolphins do not lose on their home turf, nobody comes into our house and beats us, especially the worst team probably in the NFL's history.

It's really funny how everybody here is acting like they just won the lottery cuz of a 5-1 start. Just pathetic. But when you have 0 superbowls, gotta take success where you can get it huh?

I know you're going to reply about the Dolphins 2-4 record but anybody who REALLY knows football (aka not you guys and not the "experts") knows that the Fins are one of a very few favorites to win the Superbowl this year.

But I'll lay off now, I know how bad it must suck to live in Buffalo, bad weather, two awful teams who have never won anything.

Can't wait for Sunday.

Well, some of us live in LA because snow does suck.

But when was the last time Miami went to a Super Bowl? And if all Miami fans are as unoriginal as you, this whole smack-talk/trolling business will be pretty yawn-inducing...

seeing the time of day the thread was started made me wonder if he was sober. But if he is a Miami fan why isn't it in Spanish? ole'

I was nice to see how many Bills fans jumped on this

He "Sage..." do i win something for being the first poster wondering if the first post was written by a joking Bills fan?!! (post number 16! )

Only 'cause you saw it 3 hours before I did, Ollie - I think many, if not most, saw it as an obvious albeit inferior ripoff of the fake-Raiders-troll thread a few weeks ago...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :lol:

i have not seen the Raiders thread do you have a link?

here ya go ollie...

link

thread goes on for 8 pages before guy reveals himself on page 9, hence my reference to 'russell' in this thread. that one had folks going pretty good, including me - this one was just mimicry, which most realized pretty quickly :)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! :wacko:

You are talking to someone who just bought new snowshoes this past weekend. (really) At least NY is not on fire. :)

There's nothing quite like the wind at your back, the sun in your eyes and the smell of smoke in the morning. But, living in upstate New York, you wouldn't know much about the smoke or the sun :wallbash:

And snowshoes? By which designer? Do they have a boutique here in LA? :wacko:

• 1 month later...