Well, we're 4 and 0. So my question is

lets_go_bills

Let the playoffs get here when they get here. Just enjoy the season for what it is and the playoffs will come. Last year, even games we won I found to be unwatchable. In fact, some the Bill's best played games were ones we lost. I'm just going to sit back and try to make it last as long as possible.

Oh...and

SUPERBOWL!!!!!!

WNY is in a fever pitch. Can we start talking playoffs now? Please? Everyone keeps saying the season is young, but now we're 4 and 0. I can't help it.

WE'RE GOIN TO THE PLAYOFFS!!! :thumbdown::blink::lol:

NO !!!!!!

Not until we can play an entire game awake and prepared

No, there are still more games to be played and anything can happen. I'm sure Detroit fans were thinking playoffs last year after their start

There are still 12 games to go and anything can happen, and as Buffalo fans, we should all be a little leary about this great start (I'm hoping its not just god teasing us, and hopefully its Russert up there straightening out "the Big Guy" and he will move on and find another towns sports teams to torment, like maybe Boston?)

We can start talking playoffs once they are in the teams grasp, but at the moment, theres too much left to play to start thinking ahead. It would be like Rams fans starting to talk about winning the game on Sunday after the first quarter

Sure we can, but nothing is a given.

That said, I admit to already looking at the standings. :ph34r: Right now, we need to root for the Bengals, Texans and Raiders to win some divisional games. :lol: The Chiefs victory over the Broncos was a thing of beauty.

Oh yeah....we also need at least 6 more wins.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listening to Mike and Mike this morning, Golic mentioned the season he had with the Dolphins where they started 9-2, lost 5 in a row, and just missed the playoffs.

Talk about the playoffs all you want, but it's just talk. There's still much more work to be done.

True story! I'm with Gavin on this one.

WNY is in a fever pitch. Can we start talking playoffs now? Please? Everyone keeps saying the season is young, but now we're 4 and 0. I can't help it.

WE'RE GOIN TO THE PLAYOFFS!!! :ph34r::lol::wallbash:

Dude,

I am totally on board with talking playoffs. As long as Trent stays healthy, we are going to win our division. We have a VERY GOOD team. A lot of guys who have been mediocre have become very good players. ie-Greer, Reed. A lot of guys who were pretty good are becoming dominant. ie-Whitner, Poz. If the O line can become a little more consistent. (Come on Peters and Walker, start moving your feet) No reason we can not go 12-4.

So, lets start talking playoffs, and keep talking playoffs. But I will tell you the ride to the playoffs is going to be so much fun.

We are fans, not players. The players have to stay focused on the next game, because they have to go out and play it. If fans want to get excited, start being optimistic and start talking about playoffs at 4-0, they have every right. We don't have to suit up and get on the field. It doesn't matter if we overlook our next opponent, because we aren't playing them, we're just watching. Our optimism has absolutely zero impact on what happens on the field (unless of course we are at the game, then our optimism will only help, as we will be loud and boisterous in cheering on our team).

I want the players to stay humble and focused, because they have to out-perform the next team before the one after that matters. Bat as for the fans, be happy, be optimistic, we are 4-0 for the fisrt time since the superbowl years, so as far as I'm concerned, WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!

As our great senator love to say: 19-0 Baby!!

Buffalo Bills = Superbowl XLIII Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our optimism has absolutely zero impact on what happens on the field.

Not true. Many things come Sunday morning I do have a direct and quantifiable impact on the game. Left sock on first, whether eggs get cooked over easy or scrambled, which jersey I don, etc etc. I'm still refining my pre-game ritual. But soon my voodoo will be undeniable.

Sure we can, but nothing is a given.

That said, I admit to already looking at the standings. :ph34r: Right now, we need to root for the Bengals, Texans and Raiders to win some divisional games. :lol:The Chiefs victory over the Broncos was a thing of beauty.

Oh yeah....we also need at least 6 more wins.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was disgusting, not beautiful!!!

It eliminated me from some football pools!!!!

The past few weeks I have wished more distruction to NO for costing me some money, now that ill will has been shifted to Denver!

It was disgusting, not beautiful!!!

It eliminated me from some football pools!!!!

The past few weeks I have wished more distruction to NO for costing me some money, now that ill will has been shifted to Denver!

Thou shalt not gamble

Listening to Mike and Mike this morning, Golic mentioned the season he had with the Dolphins where they started 9-2, lost 5 in a row, and just missed the playoffs.

Talk about the playoffs all you want, but it's just talk. There's still much more work to be done.

Dude, it was the Dolphins!!! They started strong for years and wore themselves out and froze once they played up north in the cold.

No, there are still more games to be played and anything can happen. I'm sure Detroit fans were thinking playoffs last year after their start

There are still 12 games to go and anything can happen, and as Buffalo fans, we should all be a little leary about this great start (I'm hoping its not just god teasing us, and hopefully its Russert up there straightening out "the Big Guy" and he will move on and find another towns sports teams to torment, like maybe Boston?)

We can start talking playoffs once they are in the teams grasp, but at the moment, theres too much left to play to start thinking ahead. It would be like Rams fans starting to talk about winning the game on Sunday after the first quarter

Are you kidding? Russert has already planted one of those "Home of a Bills Fan"signs at the foot of the pearly gates and JC has replaced his crown of thorns with one of those stupid plastic Chicken Wing head gear things.

Oh, it's a done deal. The fix is in. I can just see Russert's impish little grin now.