The Bills are putting themselves in a bad position

ieatcrayonz

Wait just a minute guys...HEAR HIM OUT!

You know, when Einstein first came out with the theory of relativity most people initially dismissed it too. I think if you give Crayola's revolutionary insight a little time to sink in you just may be able to wrap your minds around it.

I guess it's true...a prophet is never appreciated on his own board.

Wait just a minute guys...HEAR HIM OUT!

You know, when Einstein first came out with the theory of relativity most people initially dismissed it too. I think if you give Crayola's revolutionary insight a little time to sink in you just may be able to wrap your minds around it.

I guess it's true...a prophet is never appreciated on his own board.

There's a fine line between prophetic and pathetic. He's the latter.

It's you. It's actually one of the most brilliant things I've ever read on the internet. Think about what he's saying.

Yes, it's brilliant to lose in order to win.

No, you play to win, and it's that simple. You play to win 16 games, every one of them. If you only win 10,5,14, you name it you play to win.

OK, people are starting to get hurt. I'll jump in. Follow along closely.

1) He eats crayons. THINK about that.

2) He is suggesting that losing would be good.

3) Read some of the other posts, particularly the ones laughing as if it were a joke...

4) He f*ucking eats crayons....

Please tell me you get it, I wouldn't have much hope for humanity if you don't.

;)

Yes, it's brilliant to lose in order to win.

No, you play to win, and it's that simple. You play to win 16 games, every one of them. If you only win 10,5,14, you name it you play to win.

Bookmark this thread and come back when the Bills tie for a playoff spot, or a first round bye or whatever. Not just you but everyone.

Bookmark this thread and come back when the Bills tie for a playoff spot, or a first round bye or whatever. Not just you but everyone.

Crayonz, this is your best work, by far. :D:lol::D

My daughter likes to read my posts after a Bills win and she actually called me from Pennsylvania to ask me how it is "good" for a tie breaker to lose a football game. :D:lol::D

After a couple of minutes of me telling her that the poster has to be either a troll or completely insane, she said, "wait, the poster is named, "I eat crayons." :doh:

Great stuff.....thanks! ;)

It sure is nice being 4-0 but this is the NFL. Parity is reality and no team is easy to beat. It is almost inevitable that there will be several ties for playoff positions.

The Bills are in a really bad position on tie breakers already. They are 2-0 against NFC opponents and will probably beat San Fran when they play them. That puts them at 3-0. This means if they win next week, they will end up losing just about any tie-breaking scenario as the NFC games count less. They might do ok within the division but if they are tied for a wild card they are in big trouble. This sounds weird, but if you want the Bills to make the playoffs, you should root for them to lose next week.

Was this an assignment in your special ed. class?

This has to be one of the all-time stupidest posts.

First tie breaker for playoff seeding: number of wins. End of discussion.

It sure is nice being 4-0 but this is the NFL. Parity is reality and no team is easy to beat. It is almost inevitable that there will be several ties for playoff positions.

The Bills are in a really bad position on tie breakers already. They are 2-0 against NFC opponents and will probably beat San Fran when they play them. That puts them at 3-0. This means if they win next week, they will end up losing just about any tie-breaking scenario as the NFC games count less. They might do ok within the division but if they are tied for a wild card they are in big trouble. This sounds weird, but if you want the Bills to make the playoffs, you should root for them to lose next week.

You are an idiot

is it me or is this the dumbest post in the history of the internet

I dont know if it is the dumbest but it is close. I mean sorry if we can't pick who we start the season with and instead of being 4-0 we wait to only beat AFC teams. I will tell you what I am just enjoying the moment. And loving this team. Go Bills lets have a little faith huh.

;)

Crayonz, this is some of your best work ever. I haven't laughed this hard since NJ Sue needed homework help.

Should've been here to join the fun last night. We needed at least one 3.5 reference to make this thread a true classic.

i hope that when fans from other teams come to troll here, the firest threads they click on are crayonz threads. cause they wont have any idea wtf is going on here and probably just leave.

Valid point ...