The Bills are putting themselves in a bad position

ieatcrayonz

Only 6 for me. I like lots of posts-per-page.

Still, shouldn't this be moved to a different forum? Maybe, a "crayonz catches fish" forum.

Yeah, you might be right. Besides, this pool looks fished out.

Oh no,......... losing to an AFC team just means you lost a game. Am I missing something, do you automaticially get credited for one win for each game you lose to an NFC team?? If so, then great idea! If not then stupidest thing I've ever read. You're just making some kind of crazy assumption that if you beat NFC teams means you're losing to AFC teams

I hope you are joking as no one can be this dumb!

Losing to an NFC team helps because that means you will beat an AFC team and your AFC record will be improved.

To cap it off for me, my Aussie rules team just won the Grand Final(Hawthorn). They haven't been to the GF since 1991......not that I overly follow AFL but this is looking to be some happy football times for me

I love AFL - but can't ever find it on TV in the US. My mother was buried with all her Sydney Swans gear

inside her coffin. She was the oldest "member" of the Swans and half the team actually went to her funeral.

I want my 5 minutes back. This has got to be one the most asinine threads ever. I kept waiting for the OP to admit he was yanking our chain. Beyond idiotic.

:lol: to the crayanz eater

marioc, this is a very logical thread. ifyou want your minutes back, parhaps you are not so smart to know what a good use of your time it really was.

These threads really make the noobs and crazies really stand out

Conner you and Crackz Eater are working under some seriously flawed logic. If it is just newbz crazies that notice this.....................well

Ask Jauron if this team should lose to anyone on purpose.

I really for the first 6 pages or so thought Crackz Eater was joking and wish he was.

I think the plan is to beat our own confrence as well.

I love AFL - but can't ever find it on TV in the US. My mother was buried with all her Sydney Swans gear

inside her coffin. She was the oldest "member" of the Swans and half the team actually went to her funeral.

That's a really nice story. Sounds like your mum was a true fan. :lol:

Oh no,......... losing to an AFC team just means you lost a game. Am I missing something, do you automaticially get credited for one win for each game you lose to an NFC team?? If so, then great idea! If not then stupidest thing I've ever read. You're just making some kind of crazy assumption that if you beat NFC teams means you're losing to AFC teams

I hope you are joking as no one can be this dumb!

Dude, let me take this step by step. The Bills are 4-0. As an example, Jacksonville is 2-2. Right now, if we ended up tied with them we would win because we beat them. But if we had lost to them we would both be 3-1 and they would beat us due to tie breakers. If we had lost to the Rams we would be 3-1 and Jax would still be 2-2. We would STILL hold the tie breaker over them so the Rams game literally did us no good at all. If we end up tied with any AFC team other than Jacksonville or the Raiders, we are probably screwed.

You folks are right, this is a joke. Now I feel like a dope for having fallen for it. :rolleyes:

Dude, let me take this step by step. The Bills are 4-0. As an example, Jacksonville is 2-2. Right now, if we ended up tied with them we would win because we beat them. But if we had lost to them we would both be 3-1 and they would beat us due to tie breakers. If we had lost to the Rams we would be 3-1 and Jax would still be 2-2. We would STILL hold the tie breaker over them so the Rams game literally did us no good at all. If we end up tied with any AFC team other than Jacksonville or the Raiders, we are probably screwed.

Very true. Let's assume the Bills go 11-5 and do not win the division, and they are tied with the Titans at 11-5 who did not win their division. Assuming the Bills beat the Cards, they would have 5 losses and potentially only one against the NFC. The Titans could potentially have 3 losses against the NFC. Assuming they lose more than 1 against the NFC, they would have a better AFC record and win the tie breaker. See it's "crystal" clear, now back to my meth....

• 2 months later...