Awesome photo from gameday

Rubes

The back cover of Monday's newspaper had a great shot of the Bills bench right before Lindell's game-winning kick. It's available on the BuffNews web site in PDF format HERE.

It's a nice high-res photo that can be extracted from the PDF and used as a desktop image, which I've done. It's awesome (although admittedly not a great desktop, since it's tough to see my files).

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelsay and Schoebel obviously not team players....

While it's not obvious that they are not team players at all, it doesn't look good that they are the only two standing in that picture. Of course, if you had a shot of the whole sideline you would see others not participating as well. There could be numerous reasons as to why, so let's not start the ridiculous "not team players" speculation.

While it's not obvious that they are not team players at all, it doesn't look good that they are the only two standing in that picture. Of course, if you had a shot of the whole sideline you would see others not participating as well. There could be numerous reasons as to why, so let's not start the ridiculous "not team players" speculation.

You need to tweak your sarcasm detector

How did you extract the image?

You can do it a few ways. I did it by opening the PDF in Photoshop, and it automatically asks if you want to open just the image itself. You can also probably do the same if you have Acrobat (not Reader, but Acrobat). The other alternative is to just capture a screenshot with the image filling the screen.

That photo is beautiful! Could someone please email me a copy? I am using a Mac trying to upload it on a web page, and it does not recognize the file.

I love the intensity that you see in that picture. Look at Kelsay! This team is determined to win!