Oh my!

jayg

I wouldn't say played like ass.

I would. For fifty minutes, that was sloppy play with stupid penalties.

The Raiders are more talented then anyone is giving them credit for. They're a middle of the pack team, not bottom dwellers like many are saying.

True, that. They were an unpleasant surprise.

Wow, the game thread was going sour - but our Bills pulled out a HUGE win - I hope all the naysayers are eating crow now. This team is showing us new ways to win each week, and it's getting to the point where when the game is on the line on the last drive, our players are going to believe that Trent WILL get the job done!

Awesome come from behind win. After our long drive, when Oakland scored quick on the 3rd down pass, the announcer said that's the game winning TD. Then when we came back they started saying we should just settle for the FG so we wouldn't burn up too much time. F**k them, next play - TD!

YEAHH BABY!

I wouldn't say played like ass. The Raiders are more talented then anyone is giving them credit for. They're a middle of the pack team, not bottom dwellers like many are saying.

That D was very good last year. You can't hide your QB in this league and having 10 pass attempts a game isn't going to get it done in most games. Unless Russle develops quickly the Raiders are a bottom 10 team Imo. They'll have plenty of games like today where they can't hold on to win.

The radiers are not 1/2 bad (why would they fire thier couch anyways? Very good D and some real stars on thier O) but we WON AND WOW!!!! What a finish!!!! 3:19 in the morning here in bangkok and I couldnt turn it off!!!!!!!!!! and I almost did a couple of times LOL,

YEAH, Today our Team picked it up and left on the field!!!!!!!! #1 baby, Jesus even JP looked excited!!!!!!!