Congrats to Donovan McNabb

Simon

LOL

He looked very good in the first half, but I counted four major miscues in the 2d half.

The two botched hand offs that resulted in fumbles.

Missing a wide open Westbrook on a big 3d down halfway through the 4th quarter.

Throwing a low % inc. pass instead of running for an easy 10+ yards on the final series.

I hate to say it because I hate the cowboys but they are just loaded with talent. They are at the top of the NFL right now. I hope they self destruct. Jerry Jones is an a**h*le.

Go Bills

Giving up 37 points to a Eagles team minus their top wideouts is not what I'd call being at the top of the NFL. They're very good offensively, but defensively aren't great-yet.

I hate to say it because I hate the cowboys but they are just loaded with talent. They are at the top of the NFL right now. I hope they self destruct. Jerry Jones is an a**h*le.

Go Bills

Gotta love Wade, though, headset and all.

What's with all the Donovan McNabb hate? Looks like he's having a bounce back season. Hopefully he can stay healthy; that division - between the Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys, and who knows maybe even the Redskins - is going to be a tight race from start to finish.

at least he didn't puke......

superbowl reprise...could he have at least done SOMETHING not stupid that last drive?

1.Didn't run when he had a wide open field for a first down.

2. Gets sacked when he had 10 seconds to either do something down the field or at least throw the ball away---so double damage of having to burn a TO as well as losing more yards.

3.On fourth doesn't even give the WRs a chance for a jump ball.Holcomb.

Go Bills

They usually self destruct. Thats a good thing. HOWEVER, I do like Wade so the hatred is not in the league of Patriothatred.

What's with all the Donovan McNabb hate? Looks like he's having a bounce back season. Hopefully he can stay healthy; that division - between the Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys, and who knows maybe even the Redskins - is going to be a tight race from start to finish.

don't hate him...he is a nice guy...and very talented...and dumber than a load of bricks when games are on the line.

Guest dog14787
don't hate him...he is a nice guy...and very talented...and dumber than a load of bricks when games are on the line.

He tries to get to cute sometimes. :lol:

He lost them the game.

He totally effed up the 4thquarter with a very costly fumble. The two sacks he took on their final drive are reminiscent of some taken by Losman. Inexcusable, especially at that point in the game. Of lesser 'importance' he should have run on one and possibly two plays late in the game. He would have gained positive yards and he had the sidelines to stop the clock. He did not finish that game well at all IMO.

What's everyone's opinion on these two teams? Are both teams just awesome offensively or are both defenses weak as hell? Seemed like both D's were giving up tons of yardage, receivers were sooo wide open. I'm having a hard time figuring if both DAL and PHI are complete teams or have problems with D?

Pretty good game, but too bad McNabb blew it in the 4th. F%C@ing Jerry Jones that !@#$!!