Jason Peteres activated

PJBrown

I expect Peters to get significant playing time, but they may not start him this week. He is not fully in game shape, and with the heat down in JAX this weekend I would bet that they split time between him and Walker over at the LT position and rotate Chambers and Walker at RT for this week.

Either way, any time you get a pro-bowl talent and a top-5 position player back on the team, the news is good. Our O-Line may have just gone from above average to elite if Jason can play at or above the level he showed last year.

I'm glad to have him, even if he doesn't end up starting. I know you don't want to break up and offensive line for chemistry purposes but if someone is really dragging and if the team would really benefit from giving a player a break, then all the better.

Especially when you're exposed to soul sucking heat that you find in the south :quakes in agony:

Peters practiced with the starters all week. I expect him to start and play the entire game. Those who expect otherwise forgot to take their reality pill this morning.

I fully agree. Peters will start. The running game just got better for tomorrow. I see ML breaking the 100 yard mark in rushing and another 30 in receiving. GO BILLS!!!!!!

I expect Peters to get significant playing time, but they may not start him this week. He is not fully in game shape, and with the heat down in JAX this weekend I would bet that they split time between him and Walker over at the LT position and rotate Chambers and Walker at RT for this week.

Seriously? I don't think it's smart to be doing three-man rotations on the o-line during the middle of the game.

I can see three things happening. Either: (i) he starts; (ii) he's a back-up; or (iii) he's a back-up and our tackles get abused, forcing him into action.

Either way, any time you get a pro-bowl talent and a top-5 position player back on the team, the news is good. Our O-Line may have just gone from above average to elite if Jason can play at or above the level he showed last year.

We really don't know that he is not in games shape. I would venture to say that he probably is in better shape then any the other OL on the team. I'm guessing unless he is sucking wind he plays the whole game. They tend not to rotate OL unless he just stinks the joint up. Many players are injured thoughout the preseason and play the whole first game they are healthy. Many things can and have been said about Peters but he is an exceptional athlete, especailly for an OL.

So Chambers starts at RT and Langston stays on the ready??

No, Walker will play RT and Chambers goes back to the bench where he belongs. It's good to know he got some serious time and coaching and game experience. Before the season we were woefully thin at back-up tackle. Now we have one that can at least not be embarrassed. He was excellent in the passing game although he was pitiful in the run game against Seattle.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=6594

The Mouse would not be jumping for joy unless Bills waived all his fines, wrote an apology, put him on the wall and paid him retroactively as a 10 time problower from start of career.

Some posters are too obsessed with one player.

Maybe. But he does play the second most important/second highest paid position in football.

Not to mention he is a freak athlete, young, and a pro bowler who protects the blind side of our young and developing QB.

Obsession may be warranted here.

Walker has been taking most of his reps at right tackle throughout the week, and they'll want to get him used to playing that position again. That makes me think that Walker plays RT the whole game regardless, and if Peters needs a series or two off here and there, they'll just plug Chambers or Bell in at LT instead of moving Walker around.

No, Walker will play RT and Chambers goes back to the bench where he belongs. It's good to know he got some serious time and coaching and game experience. Before the season we were woefully thin at back-up tackle. Now we have one that can at least not be embarrassed. He was excellent in the passing game although he was pitiful in the run game against Seattle.

Playing against Kerney was a tall order and he held up very well. You are right.....it was great for Chambers to get game experience. It can only help us, and it is going to make him a lot of cash when he becomes a ufa.

Here is another example of a player that it would pay for the Bills to try and keep before he becomes a ufa.

I'm glad he's back, but I hope we don't see him called for three false starts today either because his timing's off.

Also hope they don't have to hold back any of Schonert's new offense because he doesn't have a handle on it yet.

But, he's "All World" and shouldn't have any problems like that today. Nah.