Jason Peteres activated

PJBrown

Anyone who thinks peters wont play is absolutely foolish, why would he take all the reps in practice and get activated on saturday if he wasnt going to play? with the jags defense NOT hurting, the bills need to have their best players out there and peters at 85% is still better than chambers at 100%, plus, he's got alot more game experience!

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=6594

The Mouse would not be jumping for joy unless Bills waived all his fines, wrote an apology, put him on the wall and paid him retroactively as a 10 time problower from start of career.

Some posters are too obsessed with one player.

...or against said player. Maybe you don't recall the tsunami of Peters is a peckerhead posts or the "let him rot" posts, all of which seem to have receded once he told his side of the story. As for obsession, I have no problem responding when I have been personally and gratuitiously called out. Like here.

I can cheer for the guy never having pinned him as being responsible for all human misery on earth. Those who personally assailed him as being of sub-human intelligence, fat, selfish, lazy and greedy, etc., will have to start eating their words today and for as long as this gifted player is a Buffalo Bill which I hope will be for a long, long time.

I'm glad he's back, but I hope we don't see him called for three false starts today either because his timing's off.

Also hope they don't have to hold back any of Schonert's new offense because he doesn't have a handle on it yet.

But, he's "All World" and shouldn't have any problems like that today. Nah.

Hopefully, he will make you happy and stink up the field so bad we lose the game. Then you can really smile. :thumbsup:

Peters practiced with the starters all week. I expect him to start and play the entire game. Those who expect otherwise forgot to take their reality pill this morning.

I think he will start but wont play every snap, they said he is only in 85% game shape i believe and with the heat in jacksonville and two other capable tackles, no need to wear him out

I think he will start but wont play every snap, they said he is only in 85% game shape i believe and with the heat in jacksonville and two other capable tackles, no need to wear him out

Peters declared himself 85% earlier in the week. It's probably closer to 100%.

And still, I'd take Peters, who came in lighter and with a lower body fat percentage than last year, at 85% in the Jax heat versus the 366# Walker. So again if anyone needs to be subbed, it will probably be Walker.

...or against said player. Maybe you don't recall the tsunami of Peters is a peckerhead posts or the "let him rot" posts, all of which seem to have receded once he told his side of the story. As for obsession, I have no problem responding when I have been personally and gratuitiously called out. Like here.

I can cheer for the guy never having pinned him as being responsible for all human misery on earth. Those who personally assailed him as being of sub-human intelligence, fat, selfish, lazy and greedy, etc., will have to start eating their words today and for as long as this gifted player is a Buffalo Bill which I hope will be for a long, long time.

Once he told his side of the story? :thumbsup:

I think you mean once he reported to the team.

...or against said player. Maybe you don't recall the tsunami of Peters is a peckerhead posts or the "let him rot" posts, all of which seem to have receded once he told his side of the story.

You mean once he came crawling back to work a month and a half late, looking for his game check, and looking like an idiot for a holdout that accomplished absolutely nothing - except maybe prove to him that the team can get along just fine with or without him? :bag:

F :thumbsup: ukc Jason Peters. Very talented me me me me me kinda guy that may be a great player, but is still an ass hole.

GO BILLSSS!!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :worthy:

You mean once he came crawling back to work a month and a half late, looking for his game check, and looking like an idiot for a holdout that accomplished absolutely nothing - except maybe prove to him that the team can get along just fine with or without him? :thumbsup:

F :thumbsup: ukc Jason Peters. Very talented me me me me me kinda guy that may be a great player, but is still an ass hole.

GO BILLSSS!!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :thumbsup:

And it cost him what? And it sure set the table for a new contract 2 years sooner than otherwise but keep carping, ass or not, he is a great player and will be around, hopefully, for you to complain about for a good long time.

Hey, aren't you the guy who boo-hooed for a month about how he was out of shape and useless, that he "tore up his groin" and couldn't play? Yeah, I think you were that dumb ass, weren't you? What do you have to say about his groin now sherlock?

And it cost him what? And it sure set the table for a new contract 2 years sooner than otherwise but keep carping, ass or not, he is a great player and will be around, hopefully, for you to complain about for a good long time.

Hey, aren't you the guy who boo-hooed for a month about how he was out of shape and useless, that he "tore up his groin" and couldn't play? Yeah, I think you were that dumb ass, weren't you? What do you have to say about his groin now sherlock?

I'd say PayMe Peters better start shining up his bowling bowl - or pay you to keep polishing his balls - 'cause he looked like schitt out on the field yesterday!