Peter King Predictions for the weekend

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter King dosent realize that playing in the heat for teams from the northeast only matters later in the season, they've all been practicing in the heat for 2 months now so they are used to it.

What is this "heat" thing you are referring to?

It hasn't broken 90 in Ra-cha-cha since May.

I think Peter King, USA Today, ESPN, and every other football prognosticator will learn a thing or two this weekend - while TE may be guilty of not playing well in bad weather, he plays GREAT in good weather...

BuffTown's Superbowl Bound Bills: 51

jo-jo-lovin' Jackoffville Fangless Felines: 0

19 and 0 baby!!! :thumbsup:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :thumbsup:

Peter King's picks are based on the "they're due for a win" theory. He has the Seahawks beating the Niners by 4 TD's for the same reason.

Who will score these touchdowns?? Brian Blades and Curt Warner?

I really do not think it is going to be an easy game. It is very rarely easy on the road no matter who you play. With that being said though, I really think if we do not beat ourselves with turnovers/special teams/mental break downs on d, we should win. Jacksonville is too banged up in an area where games are usually won & lost.

Bills 17

JVille 7

Dont get me wrong the Jags are a good team. But that OL they got right now is scary. I think we can get after the QB. My worries are with their defense. They are better then Seattle on D. We are young on offense, if we can run the ball like the Titans did, I see us with a chance to win. Its a tough game still........

Ive had this game circled as one of the most important. If this team gets on a roll early, look the hell out! Its a start this team needs.

I don't know who will win the game, but I have a hard time believing Buffalo will put more than 17 points on a pretty good Jax defense, in their home opener, with the heat(92 degrees), and the possibility of Jax being 0-2. I also don't think Jax will be able to put up more than 20 points due to their injuries. All that said I think a 13-10, 17-14, 16-9 kind of game is going to take place. Who wins is anybodys guess.

Yeah, cause they've proven that they're just that overwhelmingly good.

The heat in Jax alone makes us an underdog.

True 'nuff there, even though I hate to say it.

I personally think that the Bills will have an edge, but I'm hardly impartial here.

Also, let's remember that the season's only just begun. Everyone bases at least some assumptions on how well a team did last year. We sputtered with a huge point deficit and they managed to make the playoffs.

Still, if we play the same way we did on Sunday and they play the same as THEY did then I think we're going to win.

King must be on drugs. No way possible we are going to lose to a team decimated by injuries.

http://fannation.com/peter_king_challenge/peter_king

:thumbsup:

I wouldn't call that by a mile, but our win last week was over a horrible team that day. They had no talent on the field on offense. Jax is completely the opposite so we'll find out how for real our offense actually is this week. Stroud made an enormous difference, but again, against what? Nada.

I'm optimistic for the D, but cautiously so. Very cautious.

As to the offense, I saw very little difference between the way the O was under Losman than it was under Edwards last week. A huge overreliance on big plays amidst the team's complete inability to move the ball regularly. That's just not gonna fly in most games if we expect to win them. Moorman's not gonna throw TDs every week either and punt returns for TDs are few and far between too. Maybe we get one or two more this year.

Oh, Peter, Peter, Peter, you need to update your files to 2008....

You do this every year, you make your predictions based on last years performance and you are going to get burned again.

You are famous for making a ton of mistakes in weeks 1-8.

I see nothing has changed, I tried to help you last year....but you never listen

King must be on drugs. No way possible we are going to lose to a team decimated by injuries.

http://fannation.com/peter_king_challenge/peter_king

:thumbsup:

Not only do I think that the Bills will beat the Jag-offs, I think they will dominate this game in the trenches (both sides of the ball) I see the Jags getting up by a score early in the first quarter (home crowd, opener etc.) After that it will be all Buffalo. From my understanding the Sea-hags fielded a decent o-line last week and our front four/seven played in their backfield almost the whole game so I can't comprehend how anybody thinks that these clowns with all their changes to the line, can even compete with our blitz packages and pressure regardless of the heat!?! :wallbash:

I realize this is on the road... but, having seen what the D-Line did to a well stocked Seattle O-Line gives me no reason to think the Jags will score 30 points...

They will scheme differently vs Jax, and Fred Taylor will rip off one or two big runs, because that almost always happens... but in general it will be a long day for Jax.

Jax defense on the other hand is better than Seattle and gets the aid of playing at home, so it won't be a cake walk for us either. I expect to see more Lynch this week, and he won't get a quarter off like he did last week - but Jackson will still get some plays to keep things fresh.

The difference then comes down to Special Teams... Who has the better special teams? Nuff said.

Buffalo wins 13-9

PS: I bet Peters is activated, but won't start this week unless he's really proven something in practice... with the heat we could need a reserve Tackle and he's played both sides... I'd leave the line intact this week, and make the switch to Peters next week, get a full week+ of practice.