Jags fan's opinion of the Bills

marck

I thought you all might like to read this post from the Jacksonville Message Board:

This is for you and any other delusional Bill's fan that want the truth.

I'm not even going to predict a score for this week as I was dead wrong last week. I still saw yesterdays game and I know that the Jags had more opportunities to win that game than the Tacks. Yesterday's game was a war, make no mistake about that. The simple fact that there were so many injuries on the lineman of both teams goes to show you that the battle was in the trenches and the tacks won. All credit given to the Tacks for playing the better game.

However, I refuse to allow a Bill's fan to come on our board and use his last Sunday's contact high to demean or undermine our squad. Listen up Bill's fans, WE ARE GOING TO MURDER YOUR TEAM! Any hopes you may have had about the Clots, the Bolts or the Pats giving you a easy path through the playoffs will be shattered this Sunday.

This is not smack talk. your rag tag group of rookies and sophomores won't stand a chance against our men Sunday.

You can post all of the Jaguars' weaknesses and turn around and prop em up because your scared to go all out, only moments later say that the Bills have the edge in every category. You can also try to downplay our coaches and running backs. Just know that after Sunday's game you won't be as high on your international team as you are today. Also, don't forget the 2003 season when you came out beating us and the SB winning Pats in week 1 and 2 and you went on to go 6-10. Point is-the Bills choke. The Bills are incapable of of coming into Jax and playing smash mouth with even our replacements or backups.

Bills lose. Its what they do best.

Murder-There will be blood.

I thought you all might like to read this post from the Jacksonville Message Board:

I'm not even going to predict a score for this week as I was dead wrong last week. I still saw yesterdays game and I know that the Jags had more opportunities to win that game than the Tacks. Yesterday's game was a war, make no mistake about that. The simple fact that there were so many injuries on the lineman of both teams goes to show you that the battle was in the trenches and the tacks won. All credit given to the Tacks for playing the better game.

However, I refuse to allow a Bill's fan to come on our board and use his last Sunday's contact high to demean or undermine our squad. Listen up Bill's fans, WE ARE GOING TO MURDER YOUR TEAM! Any hopes you may have had about the Clots, the Bolts or the Pats giving you a easy path through the playoffs will be shattered this Sunday.

This is not smack talk. your rag tag group of rookies and sophomores won't stand a chance against our men Sunday.

You can post all of the Jaguars' weaknesses and turn around and prop em up because your scared to go all out, only moments later say that the Bills have the edge in every category. You can also try to downplay our coaches and running backs. Just know that after Sunday's game you won't be as high on your international team as you are today. Also, don't forget the 2003 season when you came out beating us and the SB winning Pats in week 1 and 2 and you went on to go 6-10. Point is-the Bills choke. The Bills are incapable of of coming into Jax and playing smash mouth with even our replacements or backups.

He makes some great points, I'll give him that.

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO THIS PERSON ONE ON ONE........... ALONE

This post would have a little more credibility if the writer know the friggin' difference between "your" and "you're".

That's funny. And I remember a few years when we beat their ass w/ JP throwing to Roscoe, all but killing their playoff chances. Who did the losing and choking then? LOL

Also, don't forget the 2003 season when you came out beating us and the SB winning Pats in week 1 and 2 and you went on to go 6-10. Point is-the Bills choke. The Bills are incapable of of coming into Jax and playing smash mouth with even our replacements or backups.

"Yeah you smacked me around the last couple of times, yeah I am weaker now than before, I have crutches and you are going to trample me again. But that WWF guy sure beat you the last time around. Who is the tough guy now ? Huh ? Huh ?"

This post would have a little more credibility if the writer know the friggin' difference between "your" and "you're".

What are you talking about? He used correct grammar. It is:

your rag tag group of rookies and sophomores won't stand a chance against our men Sunday

not

you are rag tag group of rookies and sophomores won't stand a chance against our men Sunday

your rag tag group of rookies and sophomores won't stand a chance against our men Sunday

not

you are rag tag group of rookies and sophomores won't stand a chance against our men Sunday

You can post all of the Jaguars' weaknesses and turn around and prop em up because your scared to go all out, only moments later say that the Bills have the edge in every category.

:censored:

Side note, I hope none of you here is 'marshawnbeastmode'...a Bills fan misspelling Jim Kelly's name is horrendous.

"The Jags will murder us"? Really... I bet this clown thought the same thing before they played the Titans.

I expect Stroud to have even a better performance against the Jags than he did vs the hawks. If the Jags were to win, it would be within 7 points, but I don't think it's gonna happen, especially with all the injuries they've got. I hope we beat them like we did Seattle just to shove it in this douchebag's face.

Them's fightin words.

not

the instance you quoted was correct. but...

You can post all of the Jaguars' weaknesses and turn around and prop em up because your scared to go all out...is wrong

Good point - will there be any Jacksonville fans at the game on Sunday?

They're just miffed that there's no market big enough on the Georgia side to stop covering all the empty seats in a 50,000 seat stadium.

Of all the franchise bases to laugh at others' fan support :censored:

Hmmmm....So a Jags fan on a Jags board tried to rally his troops by saying the Bills are young and are in for a big test? Seems reasonably true.

The unhealthy Jags are still a much bigger test then an unhealthy Seahawks team from the cupcake NFC West, who travelled 3000 miles and can't win on the road even when they are healthy.

This will be a good test for the Bills, Edwards, and Jauron, who all still have to prove they can beat a good team on the road.

The Vegas line at 6 seems a little heavy, but I'm still not about to pretend the Bills going on the road deserve any credit just yet. They don't. It's hard to win on the road in the NFL, whether you are playing a bottom feeder in Detroit or a playoff squad like Jacksonville.

If the Bills win this, they will have a 2-0 record (vs. two '07 playoff teams) with a favorable next three games. Hopefully at the end of September, we will have a squad that is a legit contender. As of today, they have only won a game they were favored to win anyways.

If a 1-0 Arizona Cards team was coming into Buffalo, with an inexperienced QB, and the Bills were banged up, you know that similar posts would appear here about how "Arizona doesn't know what they're in for, etc. etc." It's just the way it is. The Bills haven't done anything in eight years that is worth respecting, so that's why they get no respect. You change that on the field, not on an opposing team's message board.

He's gonna have a Vince Young style breakdown after our group of "rag tag rookies and sophmores" obliterate his helpless "men." Our D-Line is gonna man handle their G-less O-Line. Stroud is gonna play like his hair's on fire. It'll be lights out.

I love how some of them still have handles referecing Stroud, or pics in the signature of Stroud, yet can't grasp the fact that THE EXACT SAME PLAYER THEY USED TO WORSHIP is now lining up opposite a shredded OLine. If he were still in Jax these homers would be frothing even more than we are.

:thumbsup::worthy::devil::lol:

"The Jags will murder us"? Really... I bet this clown thought the same thing before they played the Titans.

I expect Stroud to have even a better performance against the Jags than he did vs the hawks. If the Jags were to win, it would be within 7 points, but I don't think it's gonna happen, especially with all the injuries they've got. I hope we beat them like we did Seattle just to shove it in this douchebag's face.

:censored:

Hmmmm....So a Jags fan on a Jags board tried to rally his troops by saying the Bills are young and are in for a big test? Seems reasonably true.

The unhealthy Jags are still a much bigger test then an unhealthy Seahawks team from the cupcake NFC West, who travelled 3000 miles and can't win on the road even when they are healthy.

This will be a good test for the Bills, Edwards, and Jauron, who all still have to prove they can beat a good team on the road.

The Vegas line at 6 seems a little heavy, but I'm still not about to pretend the Bills going on the road deserve any credit just yet. They don't. It's hard to win on the road in the NFL, whether you are playing a bottom feeder in Detroit or a playoff squad like Jacksonville.

If the Bills win this, they will have a 2-0 record (vs. two '07 playoff teams) with a favorable next three games. Hopefully at the end of September, we will have a squad that is a legit contender. As of today, they have only won a game they were favored to win anyways.

If a 1-0 Arizona Cards team was coming into Buffalo, with an inexperienced QB, and the Bills were banged up, you know that similar posts would appear here about how "Arizona doesn't know what they're in for, etc. etc." It's just the way it is. The Bills haven't done anything in eight years that is worth respecting, so that's why they get no respect. You change that on the field, not on an opposing team's message board.

Here's to 2-0 B-)

If this post does not get you jacked up for Sunday, then you need to have your pulse checked

Exactly...you get respect by earning respect. For all those who feel slighted by other teams' fans, the media, the league, etc. once the Bills consistently start winning (like the did in the 90s) the sheep will line up just like we want them to. Until then, the Bills need to PROVE they are the real deal. One game dost not erase 9+ years of futility.