The Crowd at the Ralph

Flbillsfan#1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The crowd noise was good, but certainly not as loud as the Monday Night game. My one problem is that there is too much noise going on while the the Bills are on offense, too many people are trying to cheer the offense on when the best thing to help them is to be quiet.

Without doubt, everybody in Section 138, us = 139, and 140 never sat down the entire game except on commercials. Seriously, I think I saw 1-2 fans sitting down the entire game. Then again, nobody wants to sit on a wet seat.

The whole scoreboard endzone? Pretty much the same thing. Most of the big D stands, especially in the 1st quarter, were right in front of us. It was loud, proud, and Stroud(there's gotta be a T-shirt in there somewhere), every play, all the time, on D. Hell, even the club seat turds, after our entire section were yelling at them, got off their sorry asses.<--this is a problem. I think it's the exact reason why the stadium hasn't been as loud as the old days.

Club Seat people: Hey! Neither I nor anybody else should have to tell you to get on your feet on 3rd down, or any down. Go watch f'ing golf if you can only get up for 3rd and 31. This game, we made up for them, especially when the hawks were backed up and right in front of us, but I see this as an ongoing problem. This makes 3-3 on my club seat observations. I really think this is the main reason why the Ralph isn't as loud as it was. This game was loud, let's hope it's not an anomaly.

All club seat tools aside, I honestly haven't seen that kind of crowd since the SB years. I think I f'ed up my hand from banging on the seats. I know I'm not the only one.

The thing was, as soon as it was 34-10, half the crowd started heading for the door. I thought it was "cocky" for a while. Then, I remembered that we haven't been able to be cocky in a long time, so I stopped caring. :angry:

OC, I agree. Too many people sitting on their hands. This game was much better than usual though. I long for the return of the come back game when the whole place was rockin. I had bruises on my hands for about a week.

The noise level and crowd participation level in upper level 315 was just fine! You could hear the "roar" in the lower bowl.

No one did the wave.

It was a little quiet in Q1, when we had to adjust from sunny and 70 to rain showers and cold winds. We had rain gear, but were in t-shirts and shorts and it was cold.

BUT all things considered it was a wonderful day!

Never left the tail gate until maybe 6:30.

The crowd was OKAY I was at the Dallas game last year and that place was insane whenever we gain even an inch they went nuts and when we would take the ball away that crowd would lose thier minds. Yesterday the fans seemed to nto be affected by the weather but more so by the expectations that they have for the team this year. Almost as if to say, okay, do it again.

This was my first game as a season ticket holder... I did my part to make the place loud and am paying for it today - hardly any voice!!! Our section was loud and as far as people standing - I think Section 219 does a pretty good job of standing when appropriate - I had an awesome time - despite the rain :angry:

Yesterday was my first Bills game ever. I must say it exceeded all my expectations. I sat in the 130 section, row 3 seat 9. I'm not sure how loud and crazy the people in my section were 5 rows behind us. I do know that directly behind and rows 1 and 2 were very loud, and standing at all key moments. Whenever Roscoe returned a punt, every 3rd down. I was reading on here though and seeing people complaining about constant standing. I love to stand and cheer like a maniac, while no one complained about it in my section, I wonder if you guys could give me suggestions on what sections i should get tickets for next if I want to stand and cheer loud without hampering anyones experience. I did see everyone by the tunnel endzone standing all game, maybe there?

P.S. the stadium went fuc*ing nuts when RP ran that punt back for a touchdown.

I went to dozens of games during the glory years and don't ever remember standing for the whole game or even the majority of the game.

Ditto. I'm the first one to stand and cheer during big defensive stands or AFTER big plays, but to stand for the whole game when you have people behind you is just obnoxious.

FWIW, the weather forecast really screwed with a lot of folks -- myself included. The stadium shops sold out of ponchos quickly, and there were a lot of us who were soaked and chilled by halftime. I can understand folks leaving under those circumstances, although I did dry out by the end of the game.

You expect bad weather for Bills' games after mid-October, but not in early September, and not when it was beautiful and sunny at 11 a.m.