Madden is an arse

truth on hold

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

when discussing assumed injury to Brady he said with that and you bring Pennington to Miami and Favre to Jets and it changes everything. not a word about Bills! even though they had biggest win today and 2nd best record in division last year. reminded me back in early 90's he would never put a bill on all-madden team ... too busy sucking up to large market cities.

This is exactly what we want. The Pats* had trouble beating nobody today, Same with the Jets. They barely got by crappy Miami. Yet everyone is giving Favre and the Jets a tongue bath. We want people to underestimate us. Every major sports dude picked Seattle to win, yet I did not hear one word today of "wow, the Bills really surprised me." They just ignored our win.

PTR

This is exactly what we want. The Pats* had trouble beating nobody today, Same with the Jets. They barely got by crappy Miami. Yet everyone is giving Favre and the Jets a tongue bath. We want people to underestimate us. Every major sports dude picked Seattle to win, yet I did not hear one word today of "wow, the Bills really surprised me." They just ignored our win.

PTR

Good call all around here PTR. Who cares what the media homiez say??

Why do people bring up the "Pennington to Miami" thing? Yeah, Pennington went to Miami. From the Jets. HE SWITCHED CRAPPY AFC EAST TEAMS!!! How can that turn BOTH of them in to contenders?

By my count, that only turns the Jets into possible contenders... now that they've gotten rid of a QB who turns into a little girl the first time he gets roughed up a bit and replaced him with a guy who's a primadonna when he's off the field.

Well you're talking about the same guy that said "...the whole NFL really is devastated by the injury to Brady. So he's kind of living in his own world. A world where turkeys have six legs.

Peter King announced that the injury "cast a pall over the entire league." Apparently I am immune to palls.

Why do people bring up the "Pennington to Miami" thing? Yeah, Pennington went to Miami. From the Jets. HE SWITCHED CRAPPY AFC EAST TEAMS!!! How can that turn BOTH of them in to contenders?

and last time we saw favre in buffalo 2 seasons ago he was a mumblin, bumblin, fumblin fool and we easily beat his packers

When was the last time Madden has not talked out of his butthole?

The Brady pukes were sickening ...

But I liked an ESPN AFCE report.

Domino effect: How Brady's knee impacts AFC

New kings of the AFC East: Buffalo Bills.

The Jets are right there, too, but the Bills distinguished themselves with a complete 34-10 victory over the Seattle Seahawks. The Bills also have Pro Bowl T Jason Peters returning to practice on Monday after a 43-day holdout.

When was the last time Madden has not talked out of his butthole?

The Brady pukes were sickening ...

But I liked an ESPN AFCE report.

Domino effect: How Brady's knee impacts AFC

New kings of the AFC East: Buffalo Bills.

The Jets are right there, too, but the Bills distinguished themselves with a complete 34-10 victory over the Seattle Seahawks. The Bills also have Pro Bowl T Jason Peters returning to practice on Monday after a 43-day holdout.

hahahha they are wrong, We were already kings of the AFC EAST :angry:

when discussing assumed injury to Brady he said with that and you bring Pennington to Miami and Favre to Jets and it changes everything. not a word about Bills! even though they had biggest win today and 2nd best record in division last year. reminded me back in early 90's he would never put a bill on all-madden team ... too busy sucking up to large market cities.

I'll take the Bills with their backup QB (JPL) over NE, NYJ and MY Yami with their backup QB's. Not even close. Let's see NE win 8 games with Cassel <insert derisive snort here>.

A blurb in the media section of today's paper quotes an ESPN person (producer, or exec producer I think) as saying this about Jaws: "We want to turn him into the next John Madden."

WTF would you want to take someone who actually works at his craft and can analyze a game like nobody out there today (IMO) and turn him into a buffoon?

I'm actually ok with not being noticed.

I mean, it sucks to be looked down on, but if say, the Jags actually listen to Madden they might not take us as seriously. Last time I checked they were still the favorites, even though they lost a close one to the Titans and we blew an NFC playoff team out of the water.

Peter King announced that the injury "cast a pall over the entire league." Apparently I am immune to palls.

I can see where he's coming from...it's certainly cast a pall over my day.

Wait..."pall" does mean "festive celebration", right? <_< Only thing that could make my day better is if Jimmy Johnson and Dan Marino announced they were flying to San Francisco to get married...

Who cares, let us fly under the radar and grab the AFC championship Lombardi Trophy!

Fixed. I don't give a rat's ass about an AFC Championship.

That's like the Sabres celebrating about winning the President's Cup. The hockey gods especially do not favor those teams whose players breathe on it, look at it or even mention it.