Ralph going back to his cheap POS mode

jwws9999

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like he was during the 70's and early 80's. which is why he hasn't resigned evans or peters

I don't know. What I do know is that it can't possibly be due to anything the team has done or failed to do. It has to be because the player or his agent is stupid, or greedy, hiding an injury or all three. Oh, and I also know that we don't really need either because Jenkins and Chambers did a heckuva job in preseason. Or so I have been told.

Seriously, I hope both situations can get resolved, and quickly. I don't really think that Ralph is trying to pinch pennies. At this stage in his life, what does a little more money mean to him? I think his motivation is winning, pure and simple. I think that the only negative with Ralph nowadays is that he thinks he knows more about personnel than the coaches and too often gets involved in those kinds of decisions. Just my opinion.

I love Ralph and have defended him many times but this is the guy who insisted on getting rid of Bill Polian.

Did I just sleep through the last year or two? If not I am pretty sure they both have contracts for this year. <_<

Kind of picky don't you think? "Signing" this guy or that guy is a term often used as short hand for a new contract to replace the old due to it being about to expire or a variety of other reasons. I am quite sure this poster is well aware of the existing contracts. By using the term "re-sign" it is pretty clear that he is talking about hammering out the new contracts both players are seeking, one of which is in its last year.

I don't think so. They're negotiating with Evans now and Peters is just missing. Hard to give a new deal to a guy who won't show up for work.

Hard? It is how every hold out that has ever ended in a new contract (and the vast majority of them do) has been handled. Why have all those countless resolved holdouts been able to overcome this seemingly insurmountable problem of it being durn near impossible to negotiate a contract with his agent if the player is not in the lockerroom? We should really talk to these other teams to see what magic solution they were able to conjure up to this gordian knot of a problem that we are simply unable to overcome on our own.

If only there was some inexpensive reliable means of communicating over long distances. Perhaps some day NFL agents of the future and NFL GM's will be able to, I don't know, speak into a magic box that captures their voice and beams it through the ether into another magic box thousands of miles away. A person using that box could open it and then the voice will escape so it can be heard many leagues from where it originated. Am I a dreamer? Guilty as charged. I believe that someday these wonders shall come to pass. <_<

Hard? It is how every hold out that has ever ended in a new contract (and the vast majority of them do) has been handled. Why have all those countless resolved holdouts been able to overcome this seemingly insurmountable problem of it being durn near impossible to negotiate a contract with his agent if the player is not in the lockerroom? We should really talk to these other teams to see what magic solution they were able to conjure up to this gordian knot of a problem that we are simply unable to overcome on our own.

If only there was some inexpensive reliable means of communicating over long distances. Perhaps some day NFL agents of the future and NFL GM's will be able to, I don't know, speak into a magic box that captures their voice and beams it through the ether into another magic box thousands of miles away. A person using that box could open it and then the voice will escape so it can be heard many leagues from where it originated. Am I a dreamer? Guilty as charged. I believe that someday these wonders shall come to pass. <_<

The Bills are going to be bullied around by peters. and they shouldnt they have said all along we will talk to Jason about his contract when he gets here. He isnt here, he has a contract and he should be here, the Bills owe him nothing. He hasnt returned calls and he hasnt called us at all wtf to you want them to do beg on TV for him to come back? expect to see alot more holdouts

mickey, coming through with the typical 100+ words on a thread about nothing...

you would make the ultimate filibuster.

Lots of typical posts in this thread, like all the posts which are nothing but gratuitous personal insults. Because, why simply disagree with someone when you can hurl a snarky, 5th grade level locker room insult?

like he was during the 70's and early 80's. which is why he hasn't resigned evans or peters

Well, now that you have such an informed handle on what's taking place in the Bills' front office, there's no point in arguing... <_<

If anything is "same old sh--..." it's this type of "cheap ralph" rant.

Lots of typical posts in this thread, like all the posts which are nothing but gratuitous personal insults. Because, why simply disagree with someone when you can hurl a snarky, 5th grade level locker room insult?

Don't pretend that you're somehow above that sort of thing, Mickey.

He is only cheap when it comes to black guys.

Why would you say that? I don't know of a single post making that unfounded charge nor any proof that race has anything to do with anything when it comes to contract negotiations for this team. They don't want to pay Peters because, well because they don't want to pay a ton of money to anyone they don't have to. Right or wrong long term? Who knows? Either way the only color on the table here is green.