Seahawk trolls....

julian

When do we have our first Seahawk troll sighting? Im thinking monday and i cant remember ever wanting to see one as bad as i do right now.

bring it on...31-13 bills...MOTHAFUGGAS!!!!!

Seattle has a good defense. They are fast. They get to the QB. If we do not have our best line out there we may be in trouble. The only week spot on the seahawks is there WR because most of the regulars are hurt. Other than that they are a good football team that has been to the playoffs a lot this decade.

Seattle has a good defense. They are fast. They get to the QB. If we do not have our best line out there we may be in trouble. The only week spot on the seahawks is there WR because most of the regulars are hurt. Other than that they are a good football team that has been to the playoffs a lot this decade.

They're also missing 2 starters on their OL and have a weak running game. The defense is good, but they'll be travelling to Buffalo and playing at 10 AM their time.

When do we have our first Seahawk troll sighting? Im thinking monday and i cant remember ever wanting to see one as bad as i do right now.

I wish I was as optimistic as you are. I think the Bills can win, but I do'nt think it'll be a blow out.

They're also missing 2 starters on their OL and have a weak running game. The defense is good, but they'll be travelling to Buffalo and playing at 10 AM their time.

Why does the time the game starts make a difference? These guys fly on a charter flight and get plenty of sleep.

Why does the time the game starts make a difference? These guys fly on a charter flight and get plenty of sleep.

These guys are used-to playing at 4 PM their (PST) time, which is 7 PM EST. I gotta believe that playing 6 hours earlier, during what would be their morning, has to have some effect.

These guys are used-to playing at 4 PM their (PST) time, which is 7 PM EST. I gotta believe that playing 6 hours earlier, during what would be their morning, has to have some effect.

On the radio they often talk about going east and starting early.

The seahauks running game compared to last year will be way better. There offensive line will be better this year. They will be able to run. The biggest thing is they are not a run first team. Their coach is all about passing.

I think this is a winnable game for the Bills. I just don't think this is a easy win.

On the radio they often talk about going east and starting early.

And say it's an advantage for the West Coast team?

The seahauks running game compared to last year will be way better. There offensive line will be better this year. They will be able to run. The biggest thing is they are not a run first team. Their coach is all about passing.

The O-line will be without starting center Chris Spencer. That's a huge blow, especially since Hasselbeck hasn't been able to play much this pre-season. Beyond that, Jones is coming off shoulder surgery, Wahle is long in the tooth but probably an upgrade over Sims at LG, while Sims is an average player making a move to RG. And Duckett and Jones aren't exactly game-breakers.

I think this is a winnable game for the Bills. I just don't think this is a easy win.

If they're as banged-up as they appear, it should be an easy win. But I'll take a close win.

And say it's an advantage for the West Coast team?

The O-line will be without starting center Chris Spencer. That's a huge blow, especially since Hasselbeck hasn't been able to play much this pre-season. Beyond that, Jones is coming off shoulder surgery, Wahle is long in the tooth but probably an upgrade over Sims at LG, while Sims is an average player making a move to RG. And Duckett and Jones aren't exactly game-breakers.

If they're as banged-up as they appear, it should be an easy win. But I'll take a close win.

No they say starting early is a disadvantage.

Trolls in Seattle. Well if a Latte Drinking fair weather fan is a troll they have lots of them.

It is amazing when one of their teams is doing well how many people become fans. They are gone the minute they start doing bad.

Are you kidding me? The starting time of the game has no relevance whatsoever. These professionals have been traveling for games for years in most cases. Do you guys really think they have no idea what it means to travel to the east coast for a game?

I'm sure you know what to expect when you get hit in the nuts. Doesn't mean you'll be any better able to withstand the pain when it happens.

I'm sure you know what to expect when you get hit in the nuts. Doesn't mean you'll be any better able to withstand the pain when it happens.

It has been talked about for years. I have lived in Seattle for 7 years and they talk about it every time they go to the east coast. Have you ever played an NFL game at 10pm in the morning?

Thats what I thought!!! :thumbsup:

It has been talked about for years. I have lived in Seattle for 7 years and they talk about it every time they go to the east coast. Have you ever played an NFL game at 10pm in the morning?

Well, since it's the first game of the year, it doesn't disrupt any sort of "rhythm" that a change in game time would disrupt to the extent you're implying.

:wacko:

Stay classy, Bills fans.

Have you?

Are you kidding me? The starting time of the game has no relevance whatsoever. These professionals have been traveling for games for years in most cases. Do you guys really think they have no idea what it means to travel to the east coast for a game?

it matters plenty.ever hear of jet lag.i travel alot and when i go to vegas or california i am always tired the first day.you get up crazy early in new york to get to the airport and when you get there it is 3 hours earlier,when night time comes you have been up later that the people there.i know baseball teams never like the jet lag feeling.it is a dis advantage for the east team going west as much as a west team going east....the smart teams usually travel a few days early to combat the time change.....go bills!

it matters plenty.ever hear of jet lag.i travel alot and when i go to vegas or california i am always tired the first day.you get up crazy early in new york to get to the airport and when you get there it is 3 hours earlier,when night time comes you have been up later that the people there.i know baseball teams never like the jet lag feeling.it is a dis advantage for the east team going west as much as a west team going east....the smart teams usually travel a few days early to combat the time change.....go bills!

So what if the game was at 8pm Sunday night? Would this help the Seahawks because the Bills aren't used to playing at night and it would be 5pm for Seattle?

I have heard of jetlag but these guys fly charter planes, go to a hotel and rest. It's not like they have jobs. They play football 1 day a week. Their energy level will be pretty high.

No sh1t. But, fortunately Mike Holmgren is new to all this and never thought of traveling a day or two earlier for the game so the Bills can count on the Seahawks being jet lagged and sleep walking coming out of the tunnel. :thumbsup:

This is a moronic point. Seattle is a city that is physically the furthest from any other NFL city. Therefore, of any team in the NFL, they are the most likely to know what the phuk they need to do to travel to an away game. They do it 50% of the time every year.

Not that it matters but their biggest message board has been down for 2 days. Perhaps somebody forgot to pay the hosting fee? :wacko: So, they either have problems of their own, or, in its absence, will come here.

I did see a reference to us here on one of the smaller boards. There were two interesting threads.

One hehe "fisting" :thumbsup:

Two "trap game"<--yeah, you are so right buddy!

I have been reading the boards they do have up and when they talk about the Bills, it's like Lynch, Evans, Parrish, Poz, Stroud and our strong secondary against their weak WRs don't exist, except for a very few mentions here and there. They mostly seem to think that the only place we have them is ST. The second link is probably the best real discussion = that's why I linked it. They also don't seem to think the suspensions will have great affect. That's either because the starters vs. the backups both suck or are both good.

I also thought it interesting that in general they either don't seem very confident in their running game...they talk about passing to Julius Jones, not running.

I didn't realize that their O line hasn't played together much. I see that as on opportunity for our front 7 to show us what they're really about.

Does anybody think Hasslebeck is a QB we should really be worried about, given the lack of WR talent, the untested running game, and the recently put together O line? Seems like too many problems for a good QB to overcome, not to mention one coming off injury. If all of those things break our way in general, I don't see how we lose. The only thing that kills us is turnovers on O.

Good post, as if the Seahawks will be flying in that morning on a red eye.