PET PEAVE TIME!!!

Beerball

Folks who walk three wide in crowded public areas then don't move out of your way as you walk past them, forcing you to practically turn sideways to get by.

This JUST happened to me outside my office building and it was some thin-as-a-rail finance looking d-bag. I, of course, dodged him but he kept right on walking as if his space is not to be shared.

Had I not been carrying my lunch in my left hand, I might have had a good mind to blast the SOB, see how he likes some shoulder action up in that cereal bowl chest of his.

Wow... You sure have "right of way" issues!

:sick::lol:

:sick:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a team game. Some people are better team players than others.

I just politely chided a lady today going to work... I was going done the road and a car made a left well in front of me and traveled in the same direction as I was going... But, the next car rolled through the stop sign and cut me off... I said to her at the light ahead: "I don't mind you cutting me off, but do us all a favor and stop at stop signs."

I just politely chided a lady today going to work... I was going done the road and a car made a left well in front of me and traveled in the same direction as I was going... But, the next car rolled through the stop sign and cut me off... I said to her at the light ahead: "I don't mind you cutting me off, but do us all a favor and stop at stop signs."

I gave some guy in an SUV the finger today while I biked home.

There was another biker getting a really slow start after a red light and he was to my right, pushing me into the traffic lane which was coming to a stop up ahead. Then this douche pulled up behind and slammed on his horn because I was pinched into the traffic lane.

The real kicker was that he had to then slow down and stop shortly there after while I quietly and happily pedaled by.

1. people that don't use turn signals

2. people that drive slow in the passing lane

3. last minute customers

4. patriots* fans

1. Workers who get mad when a customer actually comes in when you are STILL OPEN.

Even when they come in 1 minute before you close with multiple transactions that take time to complete? Sorry, I don't do that. It's rude. :oops:

We've had to turn off the lights in the grocery store one night because a couple came in 5 minutes before closing and then browsed the aisles for 1/2 hour while we're trying to leave, to get them to leave.

Even when they come in 1 minute before you close with multiple transactions that take time to complete? Sorry, I don't do that. It's rude. :oops:

What if its the only time of the day that you can get to the store?

And then they get on the elevator to go up one floor.

Speaking of those people here's one that drives me crazy. There's a weight management center on the 2nd floor of the building I work in. You know, if you took the stairs more often, you might not have to go to that weight management center as often.

There is no Social Security problem here. All the fat-asses won't live long enough to collect.

Even when they come in 1 minute before you close with multiple transactions that take time to complete? Sorry, I don't do that. It's rude. :wallbash:

I work part-time at the local Y, helping at the front desk doing program registrations, memberships, etc. Thursday night the karate class ran right up to closing, so there were some stragglers in the locker room, gym and hanging around the lobby - no biggie, since it usually takes us about 10 minutes to check the building, shut everything off, etc. So I finish my last run through the locker rooms, start shutting off the lights - and at 10:10 some guy comes up and wants to pay for his kid's karate class, and seems ticked when I don't turn everything back on to take his payment. Mind you, the guy has been in the building for nearly an hour but was walking around BS'ing with the other parents. Rude and ignorant. :oops:

What if its the only time of the day that you can get to the store?

I can't speak for cablelady, but during the week our facility is open almost 17 hours a day, and we take registrations for most programs over the phone as well. If you can't get there before 9:45 p.m. and can't find 10 minutes to call, I have little to no sympathy for you.

Another pet peeve - websites that go heavy on a flash intro, but don't give you an option to "Skip Intro" or click past it.

Hey BM... Stopped by SubWay on the way to work today and got exactly what I ordered... Probably, 500 and counting.

Spicey Italian with peper jack and the works... No olives, Yes to hot and sweet peppers...

Oh, and picked one up for my co-worker... No problems there!

:worthy:B-):wallbash:

Hey BM... Stopped by SubWay on the way to work today and got exactly what I ordered... Probably, 500 and counting.

Spicey Italian with peper jack and the works... No olives, Yes to hot and sweet peppers...

Oh, and picked one up for my co-worker... No problems there!

:wallbash::lol::lol:

:wallbash:

I spoke to soon... Just told my co-worker this post and he said that he wanted American cheese and he got Swiss!... :worthy:B-) Now, I did the ordering and specifically said AMERICAN... I did notice they put a white cheese which I thought was white American!

:lol:

BM... I must be the easiest guy to please or had!

:lol:

I am joking right now with him... Maybe he doesn't know his Swiss v. American!

:D