PET PEAVE TIME!!!

Beerball

:wallbash:

I spoke to soon... Just told my co-worker this post and he said that he wanted American cheese and he got Swiss!... :worthy:B-) Now, I did the ordering and specifically said AMERICAN... I did notice they put a white cheese which I thought was white American!

:lol:

BM... I must be the easiest guy to please or had!

I am joking right now with him... Maybe he doesn't know his Swiss v. American!

:lol:

I was about to say congratulations - you hit the jackpot and got yourself a Subway employee who actually listens, speaks the language, and doesn't hate his minimum-wage job.

Guess not.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to say congratulations - you hit the jackpot and got yourself a Subway employee who actually listens, speaks the language, and doesn't hate his minimum-wage job.

Guess not.

:worthy:B-)

Hey, they girl I got was a pleasant and nice employee, she was the all-American looking girl... I pin the blame on my tool co-worker. All he had was a Black Forest ham sub with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onion... That is it!

The good thing is... I always think of you when I step foot in a Subway... Again, I mean this in a good way!

:worthy:B-)

Hey, they girl I got was a pleasant and nice employee, she was the all-American looking girl... I pin the blame on my tool co-worker. All he had was a Black Forest ham sub with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onion... That is it!

The good thing is... I always think of you when I step foot in a Subway... Again, I mean this in a good way!

The male Subway employee that made my sammich the other day spoke English, chatted with me and got my order right.

I thought about running out and buying a lottery ticket.

Here's another pet peeve - regional sports broadcasts. I always end up on the losing end of these. I was looking forward to the Clemson-'Bama game tonight, but because ABC/ESPN thinks I'm in the Michigan market, I'm stuck watching Michigan State - Cal.

Folks who walk three wide in crowded public areas then don't move out of your way as you walk past them, forcing you to practically turn sideways to get by.

This JUST happened to me outside my office building and it was some thin-as-a-rail finance looking d-bag. I, of course, dodged him but he kept right on walking as if his space is not to be shared.

Had I not been carrying my lunch in my left hand, I might have had a good mind to blast the SOB, see how he likes some shoulder action up in that cereal bowl chest of his.

Ok, this is some strange timing. I just came here to post basically the same exact thing. I always get those groups of people on the sidewalk. They see you walking the opposite direction but don't bother to move. I'm at the point now where if the closest person is a guy, I walk right through him. If its a woman, I have no clue how to respond to that one.

Man, I nearly got trampled at the Cleveland airport on Tuesday...I was trying to walk to the security entrance/ramp area and found myself in the path of a group of four business travelers, each pulling one-two bags on either side. I had no shot at getting around them - the four guys were running the equivalent of 6, 7 wide.

It was a scary-looking convoy of out-of-shape pasty white guys.

hmmmm just one?

Yesterday we are driving to wal-mart to look for some shelves for the wall, these 4 people from NJ roll up in a new looking Audi, not one looks over the age of 30 and pull into the handicap space and walk into the store.... it took all my strength and willpower not to punch one to make him handicapped so he would then need the spot :thumbsup::w00t:

Did they have a handicapped sticker on their car (I am assuming not). Some legitimate handicaps are not "visible" at a glance.

I know what you mean though. I LOVE it when someone pulls into a HC spot and then justifies it by saying "I'll only be a minute". :w00t: What does TIME have to do with a RESERVED spot?

I was a passenger once and MADE a friend move his car when he used that excuse. He was pissed at me but so what? Had he not moved I would have left and found another way home.