Game thread -- 8/24

KD in CA

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For a team who didn't score on any drive at the end of a half, it seems very strange that the Bills would just pack it in when they could have gotten some much needed work on their 2 minute drill...I mean lets face it...these guys aren't exactly the early 90 Bills in terms of scoring...

Not sure why Jauron would be so conservative in a game that means nothing...he is coaching like he would during the regular season when up by 17 at the half and not in a preseason game...

Anyways, just a little surprised they didn't try and run some plays to see how they did...

I don't think any of us can be surprised to see DJ kill the last minute of a half with the offense on the field. Anything else "wouldn't be prudent". Even in pre-season.

I think Hall has been more impressive than either Omon or Wright, though Omon looked good tonight. But Wright seems to have special teams value. Hard to say who makes it.

PTR

I think Hall goes practice squad and Omon makes it. Wright is fighting for his career, I think. But my opinion is about as valid as what Peter King thinks he thinks.

I think Hall has been more impressive than either Omon or Wright, though Omon looked good tonight. But Wright seems to have special teams value. Hard to say who makes it.

PTR

I can see Wright getting the axe (or is it ask Deion?) but Omon is a pick from this year's draft. Maybe I'm putting too much into that, but Hall's a UDFA, and teams don't normally cut draft picks in favor of UDFA's.

Then again, who cares. Whomever is third string RB isn't seeing the field unless it's ST's.

I don't think any of us can be surprised to see DJ kill the last minute of a half with the offense on the field. Anything else "wouldn't be prudent". Even in pre-season.

JP dinging up his hand on Omon's TD run probably made Dick's decision real easy.