Aaron Rodgers

major

Aaron Rodgers should demand a trade if Favre comes back. Favre and the packers organization has really screwed this up for Rodgers. He seems to be a QB with a lot of potential (See Dallas vs. Green Bay game from last November). Can you imagine the crap this guy will get if he's the starter and Favre is the backup. The crowd would be chanting Favre all game. Sad situation.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the Packers have really done all they can to support Rodgers at this point. They haven't abandoned him, they've named him the starter and told Favre that if he unretired, he wouldn't take the starting job again. Period. What else could they do?

I think that the Packers have really done all they can to support Rodgers at this point. They haven't abandoned him, they've named him the starter and told Favre that if he unretired, he wouldn't take the starting job again. Period. What else could they do?

The Packers should demand at least one #1 pick for Fave and trade him. Somebody would pay that. Hey, all the greats play too long: Montana, OJ, Unitas, even Thurman Thomas.

PTR

He should demand a trade. He's in a no-win situation and will likely end-up being a failure.

I agree, & Trent Edwards should also demand a trade. He is also in a no win situation. There are posters on this board proclaiming him to be a future HOF player & will likely end up being a failure.

I agree, & Trent Edwards should also demand a trade. He is also in a no win situation. There are posters on this board proclaiming him to be a future HOF player & will likely end up being a failure.

Except that while he's unproven, he's not following a legend who would like to return to the team. Otherwise it's completely the same.

I can't. Favre isn't Parcells' type of QB. And I can't see Favre wanting to join (at best one of) the worst team in the league.

I agree with you. I think Tampa is a much more likely place for Favre to end up and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bucs trade a #2 for him.

The Packers are idiots. You play who gives you the best chance to win the Super Bowl each year. And Brett Favre gives the Pack their best chance, plain and simple. Who cares about Aaron Rodgers? The Packers have one of the best QB's of all time still playing at a high level, and they want to go with an unproven commodity? Ted Thompson should and will get run out of Wisconsin.

The most awesome scenario will be when Brian Brohm makes Rodgers look like camel dung in the preseason and wins the starting job at QB. Rodgers along with the "great one" Brett Favre will be on the sideline holding clip boards and fighting over the headset.

very interesting situation. i think minni would be the best spot for favre (perhaps not likely tho). he would instantly make them a top 3 team in the NFC. 9 games in a dome could give favre a 5K season too!

as far as greenbay goes, i think rogers is a good young qb, and i really think brohm is a stud in the making. if these guys pan out the qb's out of greenbay will be

favre

bulger

warner

aaron brookes

brohm

rogers

brohm

which is insane.

very interesting situation. i think minni would be the best spot for favre (perhaps not likely tho). he would instantly make them a top 3 team in the NFC. 9 games in a dome could give favre a 5K season too!

as far as greenbay goes, i think rogers is a good young qb, and i really think brohm is a stud in the making. if these guys pan out the qb's out of greenbay will be

favre

bulger

warner

aaron brookes

brohm

rogers

brohm

which is insane.

I'm sure you meant Hasselbeck and one less Brohm. :devil: