Aaron Rodgers

major

I agree, & Trent Edwards should also demand a trade. He is also in a no win situation. There are posters on this board proclaiming him to be a future HOF player & will likely end up being a failure.

:thumbsup: I have never seen one person post anything about Trent being a HOFer. And I'm sure you like TE to fail because you could be right and tell everyone about it. You're a great Bills fan. :wacko:

As for Rodgers, what does he have to be mad about? He hasn't proven a thing in this league and was handed a job based solely on where he was drafted (sound familiar?). In fact, the Packers did Rodgers a favor by drafting where they did because he was on the verge of falling out of the 1st round. Yes, Farve handed this about as bad as you could. But if they don't put Rodgers on the bench and welcome Farve back as their starter, they are idiots.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r: I have never seen one person post anything about Trent being a HOFer. And I'm sure you like TE to fail because you could be right and tell everyone about it. You're a great Bills fan. <_<

As for Rodgers, what does he have to be mad about? He hasn't proven a thing in this league and was handed a job based solely on where he was drafted (sound familiar?). In fact, the Packers did Rodgers a favor by drafting where they did because he was on the verge of falling out of the 1st round. Yes, Farve handed this about as bad as you could. But if they put Rodgers on the bench and welcome Farve back as their starter, they are idiots.

Go back and read through the posts, there have been a few people who thought Trent was a future HOF player. I AM A GREAT BILLS FAN. Expecting Trent to fail & WANTING him to fail are TWO COMPLETELY different things. I DO NOT want to see Trent fail, but I would not be surprised if he does. If Trent does fail, I can say I told you so. If Trent becomes a PRO BOWL QB, I'm SURE you and others will say I TOLD YOU SO also. If you would start Rodgers over Favre you are an idiot.

Go back and read through the posts, there have been a few people who thought Trent was a future HOF player. I AM A GREAT BILLS FAN. Expecting Trent to fail & WANTING him to fail are TWO COMPLETELY different things. I DO NOT want to see Trent fail, but I would not be surprised if he does. If Trent does fail, I can say I told you so. If Trent becomes a PRO BOWL QB, I'm SURE you and others will say I TOLD YOU SO also. If you would start Rodgers over Favre you are an idiot.

Boss, this is terrible. No Bills fan should ever expect a Bills' player to fail. I've rooted for every QB the same way. It seems you have an agenda and it's a little sad. I wanted JP to succeed the same way I want Edwards to succeed. And if TE does fail and you come back to say you were right, you're a loser plain and simple. :ph34r:

P.S. I forgot to put don't in my last sentence of my previous post. There's no way in hell I would ever start Rodgers in front of Farve.

Boss, this is terrible. No Bills fan should ever expect a Bills' player to fail. I've rooted for every QB the same way. It seems you have an agenda and it's a little sad. I wanted JP to succeed the same way I want Edwards to succeed. And if TE does fail and you come back to say you were right, you're a loser plain and simple. :ph34r:

P.S. I forgot to put don't in my last sentence of my previous post. There's no way in hell I would ever start Rodgers in front of Farve.

I don't understand your reasoning. You feel along with others that JP has failed & EXPECT him to fail in the future. I don't see how this is any different than me expecting Trent to fail based on his past performance. I want Edwards to succeed the same way I want JP to succeed. The difference is you no longer want JP to succeed...... that is TRULY SAD. If Trent goes on to have a good year in 08 & the Bills win, I will be thrilled & be HAPPY to admit I was wrong about him. If Trent on the other hand plays as I expect him to & the Bills finish 8-8 or worse, the losers will be the Bills front office & the fans who thought Trent was better than he was, not I for pointing out his failure. Just because we have a difference of opinion on the talent of various players on the Bills does not mean either of us is less a fan of the team. If we sat next to each other at a game, I know we would get along & have a good time cheering for the Bills to win.

I don't understand your reasoning. You feel along with others that JP has failed & EXPECT him to fail in the future. I don't see how this is any different than me expecting Trent to fail based on his past performance. I want Edwards to succeed the same way I want JP to succeed. The difference is you no longer want JP to succeed...... that is TRULY SAD. If Trent goes on to have a good year in 08 & the Bills win, I will be thrilled & be HAPPY to admit I was wrong about him. If Trent on the other hand plays as I expect him to & the Bills finish 8-8 or worse, the losers will be the Bills front office & the fans who thought Trent was better than he was, not I for pointing out his failure. Just because we have a difference of opinion on the talent of various players on the Bills does not mean either of us is less a fan of the team. If we sat next to each other at a game, I know we would get along & have a good time cheering for the Bills to win.

You expect him to fail based on his rookie season? Wow you must expect most NFL'ers to fail. Spin it anyway you want but you are a crusading ball licker <_< I only remember one post about a HOF QB on our team and it was one of you "#1" fans saying if JP had Trents brain he would be a 1st ballot HOF'er. Put down the Trent voodoo doll :ph34r:

I am getting sick of Favre going back and forth. Don't get me wrong i would love to see him play again, he is one of the greatest players ever, however He made a decision to retire in March. The packers said ok great lets move on. The pack used TWO draft picks on quarterbacks in the draft. Which could have been used elsewhere if Favre was returning, Now he wants to come back and the packers and rightfully so IMO are saying hey look you retired, we moved on and made the decision to start Aaron. Your under contract and your welcome to the team as number 2. This would hurt rodgers development if he came back. Hes been working all offseason as the Number one, He is the leader of this team and the coaches have put their faith in him. But yanking him out and putting Farve in it destroys all that was built in the offseason for Rodgers. Plus the packers have to see what they have in Rodgers, his rookie contract is up soon they have to make a decision about him.

Bottom Line if farve had any doubt at all he should have stayed with the team all the way through. The NFL is a business, if a CEO quits a job, changes his mind two months later the Business does not have to take him back, reguardless of who he was. The Packers don't owe Brett anything and IMO should stick to their guns.

One thing that I am sick and tired of hearing about when it comes to Rogers is this 'well look how he played in Dallas when Favre went down"

First off, they still lost the game....remember Eagles fans saying 'well look at how AJ Feely played at the Pats* on Sunday Night....um..they still lost.

Plus, Bills fans, remember a certain QB who had ONE great game for another team and we traded for him and gave him a BIG contract?? What happened there???

You expect him to fail based on his rookie season? Wow you must expect most NFL'ers to fail. Spin it anyway you want but you are a crusading ball licker <_< I only remember one post about a HOF QB on our team and it was one of you "#1" fans saying if JP had Trents brain he would be a 1st ballot HOF'er. Put down the Trent voodoo doll :ph34r:

You are the crusading ball licker not I. Take your poor memory and reread the Trent posts, I read one just a couple days ago that said Trent could be a future HOF player. I do not want to see Trent fail, but in my view 7 TD's & 8 INT's is mediocre. Trent will have to show me more before I drink the KOOLADE.

You are the crusading ball licker not I. Take your poor memory and reread the Trent posts, I read one just a couple days ago that said Trent could be a future HOF player. I do not want to see Trent fail, but in my view 7 TD's & 8 INT's is mediocre. Trent will have to show me more before I drink the KOOLADE.

Wow "I know you are, what am I".......doesn't surprise me one bit. There is a difference between "Trent will have to show me more" and your "he will likely fail" or "when he gets injured" comments. Yah ok the guy has to show us all more, but real fans don't hope he fails so they can be right and I think everyone knows where you stand. :ph34r:

very interesting situation. i think minni would be the best spot for favre (perhaps not likely tho). he would instantly make them a top 3 team in the NFC. 9 games in a dome could give favre a 5K season too!

as far as greenbay goes, i think rogers is a good young qb, and i really think brohm is a stud in the making. if these guys pan out the qb's out of greenbay will be

favre

bulger

warner

aaron brookes

brohm

rogers

brohm

which is insane.

Bulger never played for GB...you meant to say Brunell

Wow "I know you are, what am I".......doesn't surprise me one bit. There is a difference between "Trent will have to show me more" and your "he will likely fail" or "when he gets injured" comments. Yah ok the guy has to show us all more, but real fans don't hope he fails so they can be right and I think everyone knows where you stand. :ph34r:

Don't get a BUG up your AZZ. I have repeatedly stated I do not want to see Trent fail, & expecting him to fail & hoping he fails are 2 ENTIRELY DIFFERENT things. You know where I stand I don't LICK Trent's balls like you.

Just out of curiousity, does JP have to show you anything more or have you already finished that Kool-Aid?

Kool-Aid, Kool-Aid

Tastes great

Wish I had some

Can't wait

GO BILLS!!!

Just out of curiousity, does JP have to show you anything more or have you already finished that Kool-Aid?

Kool-Aid, Kool-Aid

Tastes great

Wish I had some

Can't wait

GO BILLS!!!

The Bills have moved on, so must we all. (unless things change) I will wish JP good luck wherever he goes in 09.