Hit + Run w/ Lynch's Car

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

In the Court of TSW, it was determined that Whitner's baby momma was a hysterical female, who called the police for no reason. In other rulings.....

Anthony Hargrove was innocent, and the Rochester cops were just plain wrong to bother him. They might have been racist. Not sure yet.

The 73 year old lady was completely full of schitt wrt Hardy. He never even considered pulling out his gun. His convicted drug dealing father said it never happened, so that's that.

As for Lynch, the court has also ruled. The victim is a "B word" (not known if hysterical), and didn't hop in the ambulance quickly enough. The paramedics were idiots who just let her lay there.

Next case! (pounds gavel).

This is a completely accurate portrayal of everyone's feelings on the board. :(

Get ready for your 2008 RB tandem of Jackson and Omon.

PTR

Considering Parrish copped to a DUI, which is also a misdemeanor, and hasn't been suspended, I doubt Marshawn will be. Assuming he was driving and pleads guilty.

Considering Parrish copped to a DUI, which is also a misdemeanor, and hasn't been suspended, I doubt Marshawn will be. Assuming he was driving and pleads guilty.

I could be wrong but I doubt it's a misdemeanor?

I remember a car guy telling me this: If you're ever in an accident, no matter how small, even if it's a shopping cart in a parking lot, the first thing you need to do is hit the deck, roll around and say "My back hurts!!" that's right, "My back hurts." Then......PEE YOUR PANTS. Automatic 10 grand for public humiliation. Even if you're not hurt, at least you get 10K for that!!

How fast could he have been going, 2? And they let her lie down on the yellow line for 15 minutes? She must have been taking a nap, or trying to work up a good pee.

:(

is it still a hit and run if the driver is unaware of hitting anyone? Seeing as the lady wasn't really hurt that doesn't seem very unlikely. Was she jaywalking? Was Lynch even driving? Way too many unanswerables at this point to draw any conclusions. Thank God the lady wasn't seriously injured.

I think it's very likely it was Marshawn. I know I never lend my car to anyone, much less to go out in. That said, I bet strings get pulled big time. There will be the usually heartfelt apologies, yadda yadda, but #23 will be starting come opening day.

Now that doesn't mean Marshawn won't be expecting a big fat civil suit.

We don't know much yet.

But the fact that nigh two days have passed and ML hasn't said boo to anyone and is waiting on his lawyer speaks volumes. If he wasn't in the car or driving at the time, he and the team likely would have said so post haste in today's PR world.

If he was driving, I'm having a hard time seeing ML missing much time. He'll likely deny realizing that he had hit someone (the non-serious nature of the injury may help in this regard), cop a plea to lesser charges and beg for the mercy of the court for an honest mistake, which odds are he'll receive, then make this woman independently wealthy in civil court.

Again, we don't know exactly what happened, and the details will hopefully be released soon, but if ML was driving, this movie has been shown before.

However, if Lynch is directly involved, thats 3 guys thus far that have had problems, Hardy, Parrish & Lynch.

I really dont know what direction this team is going in.......

Peters is a no show, Evans wants more money, Losman wants out, Parrish busted for DUI, Hardy may have pulled a gun, Lynch may be involved with a hit and run.......NOT A GREAT WAY TO START THE 2008 SEASON FOLKS!

Well, actually, it looks like they're any old football team despite the 'character' mantra that's been spewed out of TBD --- usually, people who say they're of higher character than others are sooner or later shown to be mere hypocrites. And you may be wrong. Limited bad-boy-ism has been a hallmark for many playoff and SB teams in the past several years.

I wonder if anyone on this board has ever backed up a car and bumped or grazed another car.....did everyone step out of the car to see if there was anyone in the other car? Did you even realize you bumped anyone? Has anyone driven a car in a crowd and maybe someone grazed your car or you bumped them. This, is from what we know so far the most that happened. Obviously it was not a direct hit and then woman fell down and whoever was driving did not proceed to run over her. Minimal bump, most likely and news b/c the car is registered to a pro athlete. This will happen in the Wegmans parking lot about 10 times today.

I think it's very likely it was Marshawn. I know I never lend my car to anyone, much less to go out in. That said, I bet strings get pulled big time. There will be the usually heartfelt apologies, yadda yadda, but #23 will be starting come opening day.

Now that doesn't mean Marshawn won't be expecting a big fat civil suit.

PTR

Then again, you are (probably) not wealthy enough (or if you are, then just not inclined) to hire a driver? If I was making beast mode money I'd hire someone to drive my car. Anyone seen entourage, Lynch has one and I'm willing to bet it was Turtle who hit that drunk woman, who probably stayed down for so long because she was wasted. Also, why the hell were there people around to report her down for 15 minutes? How about helping her up?

I wonder if anyone on this board has ever backed up a car and bumped or grazed another car.....did everyone step out of the car to see if there was anyone in the other car? Did you even realize you bumped anyone? Has anyone driven a car in a crowd and maybe someone grazed your car or you bumped them. This, is from what we know so far the most that happened. Obviously it was not a direct hit and then woman fell down and whoever was driving did not proceed to run over her. Minimal bump, most likely and news b/c the car is registered to a pro athlete. This will happen in the Wegmans parking lot about 10 times today.

Mmm hmm.

On a similar tack, I marvel at the entertainment shows showing celebrities driving away in a throng of paparazzi that they don't hit anyone more frequently. Seriously, the car is moving. Don't go near it, or you're probably going to get bumped/hit.

The cluelessness of many people today is remarkable. Especially when talking on their cellphones. We were pouring concrete for a mall sidewalk during a summer job many moons ago, and a lady stepped through three layers of bright orange construction cones, right into the wet concrete as we were floating and edging it. !@#$ oblivious!

Also, why the hell were there people around to report her down for 15 minutes? How about helping her up?

Yes, because the first thing you should do is move somebody who was involved in an accident.

Yes.

In the Court of TSW, it was determined that Whitner's baby momma was a hysterical female, who called the police for no reason. In other rulings.....

Anthony Hargrove was innocent, and the Rochester cops were just plain wrong to bother him. They might have been racist. Not sure yet.

The 73 year old lady was completely full of schitt wrt Hardy. He never even considered pulling out his gun. His convicted drug dealing father said it never happened, so that's that.

As for Lynch, the court has also ruled. The victim is a "B word" (not known if hysterical), and didn't hop in the ambulance quickly enough. The paramedics were idiots who just let her lay there.

Next case! (pounds gavel).

The cops are also corrupt and racist, always making thins up too. Everyone here would have the same reaction if he wasn't a Bill, he's innocent until proven guilty, although when the original story came out about Vick and everyone jumped on him immediatly for what the media was "reporting", I asked about the innocent until proven guilty and was told this isn't a court of law, and that we can judge our opinions ourselves based on the "facts being reported". :(

Everything will be fine, He will be interviewed in the next couple days and tell us all it is just a big mis-understanding and that will end all speculation that he may have done something wrong.