James Hardy

Yes. For example: you are an evil, evil person for being the biggest distributor of crystal meth in Philadelphia, and I'm ashamed to even be rooting for the same football team as you, and I hope you live a long, long life so you can spend it rotting in jail - assuming, of course, that you're the biggest distributor of crystal meth in Philly.

See how that works?

:w00t: The worst part is: I'm pretty sure I used to know that guy. (supposedly, I obviously never asked him directly) Just a dude that hung out at the same after-hours club that I did, but he was always cool = he was funny and his Russian accent made it funnier, until somebody shot him, then he was dead.

Edit: I forgot-->I hung out at an after hours club because I usually wouldn't get home from the airport till Midnight on Fridays, but apparently I have character issues for being in the same club, along with 200 other people, with a known drug dealer. :rolleyes:

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we're at it, can we assume that Marshawn Lynch ran for 2400 yards and 31 touchdowns last season? Or that Kiera Knightley is giving me a lap dance right now?

Isn't it really kinda sad, for you I mean, that the chances of the former, which is already in the past, has a greater chance of actually happening than the latter, which could still occur, at least theoretically, in the near future?

The bad news, Bill, is that you and Joe Miner are jointly playing the role of BF in Indiana. :rolleyes:

And you sir, are entitled to your opinion. As for me, I never realized how simple you are.

If you don't think, or are unable to at least accept the possibility that your stance on this issue is in any way clouded by the fact that you are a Bills Fan, and Hardy is a Bill, then you are a literal fool.

My stance is plain and evident.....I am not surprised by the incident. I also hope that the kid gets help, because I want him to play well for the Buffalo Bills, and not hurt anyone. My stance is clear. I think that you are the one hopping around in a state of blind idiocy.

That said, have a great day! :w00t:

:w00t: The worst part is: I'm pretty sure I used to know that guy. (supposedly, I obviously never asked him directly) Just a dude that hung out at the same after-hours club that I did, but he was always cool = he was funny and his Russian accent made it funnier, until somebody shot him, then he was dead.

Edit: I forgot-->I hung out at an after hours club because I usually wouldn't get home from the airport till Midnight on Fridays, but apparently I have character issues for being in the same club, along with 200 other people, with a known drug dealer. :rolleyes:

Wow. So since you used to know the biggest crystal meth distributor in Philly, and he was murdered, if we assume you're currently the biggest crystal meth distributor in Philly then you killed him.

Murderer.

And you sir, are entitled to your opinion. As for me, I never realized how simple you are.

If you don't think, or are unable to at least accept the possibility that your stance on this issue is in any way clouded by the fact that you are a Bills Fan, and Hardy is a Bill, then you are not a literal fool.

My stance is plain and evident.....I am not surprised by the incident. I also hope that the kid gets help, because I want him to play well for the Buffalo Bills, and not hurt anyone. My stance is clear. I think that you are the one hopping around in a state of blind idiocy.

That said, have a great day! :w00t:

"The incident" being a third-hand report of a claim by one witness that they may have seen him holding a gun during an argument that is so unsubstantiated that the police did nothing more than file a report. :rolleyes:

So, Bill...sent any money to Nigerians lately?

If you don't think, or are unable to at least accept the possibility that your stance on this issue is in any way clouded by the fact that you are a Bills Fan, and Hardy is a Bill, then you are not a literal fool.

That said, have a great day! :rolleyes:

Let me ask you a question. Let's just say you were the cop that went to the house after the report, which came when a 73 year old woman called 911 but hung up before they answered.

You walked in and investigated and you were told the young man with the gun started waving it around, or was threatening his father, or was a danger, or out of control in any way, or posed a threat to anyone there, or was just the bad guy in the altercation. What would you do? Maybe go look for him? Maybe want to talk to him?

If those there said nothing happened, no one did anything, the father and kid have had a long history of troubles because the dad was in prison and the kid just got drafted. He pulled the gun, which was registered, and then immediately left, then what would you do as a cop?

Isn't it really kinda sad, for you I mean, that the chances of the former, which is already in the past, has a greater chance of actually happening than the latter, which could still occur, at least theoretically, in the near future?

Well...if you believe that all reality, as based on perception, is entirely subjective, the latter could happen tonight. :rolleyes:

I believe you. I'm very simple -- I try not to jump to conclusions or draw assumptions without knowing the facts.

What stance is that, may I ask? That people should not jump to random conclusions and make wild assumptions when they don't have a clue? I don't think that has to do with my status as a football fan of any team -- sorry.

My stance is plain and evident.....I am not surprised by the incident. I also hope that the kid gets help, because I want him to play well for the Buffalo Bills, and not hurt anyone. My stance is clear.

Your stance is crystal clear, that's for sure. Your life experiences have tainted you, my fellow Bills fan. While you tell us you "hope" for the best, you always assume the worst.

I think that you are the one hopping around in a state of blind idiocy.

Truly ironic.

That said, have a great day! :rolleyes:

Same to you, although I tend to think I'll have an easier time of it. Just my perspective on life. Cheers.

This sounds like it may be the same old woman who wanted to incarcerate Ralph Macchio in My Cousin Vinny. I would not trust any woman who has a vendetta against Ralph Macchio.

A- Ralph Macchio was the Karate Kid.

B-The Karate Kid is an American Film Classic.

C-As such, Ralph Macchio represents America.

D-By siding with this woman, you are siding against America.

A+B+C+D=Support Hardy or you are Anti-American.

Let me ask you a question. Let's just say you were the cop that went to the house after the report, which came when a 73 year old woman called 911 but hung up before they answered.

You walked in and investigated and you were told the young man with the gun started waving it around, or was threatening his father, or was a danger, or out of control in any way, or posed a threat to anyone there, or was just the bad guy in the altercation. What would you do? Maybe go look for him? Maybe want to talk to him?

If those there said nothing happened, no one did anything, the father and kid have had a long history of troubles because the dad was in prison and the kid just got drafted. He pulled the gun, which was registered, and then immediately left, then what would you do as a cop?

Bill's an NYC cop. He'd empty three clips into him.

(Just kidding, Bill.)

The cops actually said he did the right thing. But then again, most pigs are !@#$s and make assumptions and do whatever the hell they want anyway. In fact, there is a presumption of guilt from the pigs until they decide otherwise.

Well...if you believe that all reality, as based on perception, is entirely subjective, the latter could happen tonight. :rolleyes:

I'm just thinking that inventing a time machine, actually breaking the time barrier, choosing to use this incredible breakthrough to go back in time and rewrite history so that last Bills season didn't actually happen, but that a completely different season happened, one in which Marshawn Lynch of THE BILLS, ran for 2400 yards and 31 TDs, is MORE likely than Kiera Knightley giving you a simple 5 minute lap dance any time in the future. It's just sad.

Bill's an NYC cop. He'd empty three clips into him.

(Just kidding, Bill.)

I knew that cheap shot was going to come from somebody....I just thought it was going to involve a nightstick, blah, blah....too bad NYC is now an example of how you do things right = reduce crime/get results, and Philly and DC are the exact opposite.

So there, sticking up for my man Bill. :rolleyes: I am going to argue with him about drafting O line no matter what till I die, but I am not gonna let anybody give him crap for being part of a major change/doing a job that everyone thought was impossible.

I'm just thinking that inventing a time machine, actually breaking the time barrier, choosing to use this incredible breakthrough to go back in time and rewrite history so that last Bills season didn't actually happen, but that a completely different season happened, one in which Marshawn Lynch of THE BILLS, ran for 2400 yards and 31 TDs, is MORE likely than Kiera Knightley giving you a simple 5 minute lap dance any time in the future. It's just sad.

Well...I'd pick something other than that cheek-boned pancake chested twig Knightly... :rolleyes: