OFFICIAL: 3pm is here 2008 Draft Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Skins absolutely pillaged the Falcons there . . . that was one of the worst draft day trades I've ever seen. Two 2s (including 34) and a high 4 for a low 1, comp 3, and a 5? And they picked a center projected in the late 2? Falcons are awful.

holy crap!! titans take an RB!!!! they must think lendale white cant carry the load. also means they will look for more of a short range game focusing on running and passes to crumpler

Just the facts. No speculation here on my part. The professionals who do this for a living (not just one of them, mostly all of them) have decided that this was the course to follow. Did you call for a WR with 11?

I would be ok with a WR at 11. Did you laugh when teams did not spend a third round pick on Tom Brady? And since when did you start putting so much stock into what talking heads on TV said? I think you give them way too much credit. Lets see Devin Thomas and his fellow WRs play for a couple years before proclaiming them busts

So who else is likely to pick a WR

- Seattle?

- Dallas def

- San Fran?

- Washington

- Jets?

Looks like the bills will need to move up to get one of Sweed, Kelly, Hardy...

I'd toss in Baltimore, Miami and Atlanta. Kansas City might pick one as well.

The Bills should start thinking about moving here if they REALLY want a specific receiver......

They should be able to wait and get 1 of the Top 5 WRs, but if they like a guy.........now is the time to start thinking about it.

Expect a trade with the Bills here

PTR

Why? All the WR's are still on the board. Sure, there's going to be a run, but I don't see a reason to start losing picks for these guys now. Obviously they are not worth what everyone thinks they are.