After reading JoeF's post about JP being a team first guy

It's disgusting what a good amount of the responses were to a guy posting something positive about one of our own players who has done nothing but exemplify what any franchise, team and fanbase would want out of their player. What, because JP didn't lead us to a Super Bowl he's a piece of sh--? The only pieces of sh-- are the ones who bashed this guy. The lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves. The bitching and moaning that goes on with this board is overwhelming. This isn't a message board about the Bills and football, it's a competition on who can be a bigger @$$hole. It's hard to determine who the clear cut winner is because there is so many to choose from. I apologize to the smaller portion of good people that interact on this board, none of this is directed towards you. This is meant towards the ones who consistently bash one another, tear down any and all aspects of our team and just blatantly want to be insulting, difficult and rude to each other. You know who you are. It will be the same ones who will respond to this post and unload on me and tell me how worthless I am, good riddance and any other put downs, insults and derogatory comments. That's fine but I'm beating you to the punch because to those of you that fall into that category I have one thing to say to you, you can kiss my @$$.

What a great barometer JoeF's post is. It shows the true colors of the "Bills' fans". The backbiting that goes on around here is putrid. Why I ever tried to converse, interact or share ideas and information with the bulk of you is beyond me. I thought I was plugging into a fraternity of a blue collar, loyal, down to earth fanbase that truly cared not only about the team, franchise and the qualities of life that were of years past but about each other because we were all in this together but I was wrong. I need to get my head examined for having such delusional thoughts. I'm not going to be a part of it anymore. I will still read some of the posts from the people who really care about the team, football and each other but for the lot of you and your snide comments and remarks will be of no interest to me. This board seems to only come out in droves for only the shi--y, negative posts so I expect this one will be a real winner. Go ahead, feast on it. It will probably make your day to unload all your negative sh-- and comments on me. I'm glad to be of service.

Me personally, I have endured more than enough of some of the people's rude, insulting comments on this board but I have three things to say about that. First, how many of you people who hide behind a keyboard, would really have the balls to say half the sh-- that you say to me or anyone else on this board face to face? Hmm, I suspect a very small percentage. Don't get me wrong, I'm by no means a tough guy or trying to be, I just wouldn't take your sh--. Secondly, I invited some of these rude responses with some of the BS that I posted but what gives you or anyone else the right to talk to people like you do? This is suppose to be a message board about the Bills and football, not attacking each other. Thirdly, don't go bitching and crying when this team loses and players leave. Having a fanbase like this, who in the hell would want to have any loyalty to this organization?? The days of Jim Kelly & Co are gone. Those poor bastards are still thinking that we have all those loyal, die hard fans that just idolize our players from yesteryear but I guess they forgotten that back in those days we were winning. Oh, how the times have changed! We have been consistently losing and our real mettle is now exposed for what it is, a bunch of negative, whiny cry babies who will lash out at anybody and everything that gets in our way.

To JP and all of the other past and present Bills, I apologize to you for our "fanbase". Forgive them for they don't know what they're doing. They don't speak for all of us, just most of us. I hope that JP goes to another team and contributes to their community like he has to ours and he is embaced and recognized by them for what he is and not based on who he is and then he comes back to the Ralph and kicks our @$$.

I said what I wanted to say and you can bet that I would say it not only by a keyboard but also to your face. Now it's your turn, you got something to say?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I concur... anyone bashing JP is a POS IMO.... and I find those that do to be pretty sad forms of Bills fan.

If you go to the official Bills website forums it's even more putrid. Downright embarssing IMHO...

JP is a solid team player, and he does not deserve the BS hatred some jerkoffs thrash him with...

Amen brother. It's a shame that there are those on this board who have to play "moderator" and critique everyones post. For example, "This thread is a repeat, use the search feature next time." Not of all us live and breath TSW, but when someone does post something, for God's sake, let them post it. Obviously those who bash don't have anything better to do or anything worth posting yourself, because if you did, you'd have something worth contributing and starting a thread of your own. But you'd rather be hovering over the keyboard waiting for your prey.

I hope that JP goes to another team and contributes to their community like he has to ours and he is embaced and recognized by them for what he is and not based on who he is and then he comes back to the Ralph and kicks our @$$.

I didn't read or post in that thread (nor ones like it) b/c the issue is over and done with.

JP was given more of a shot than 90% of players in the NFL get. He has an impressive skillset, but it didn't translate to success on the field, and those in charge of the team felt (like a lot of us fans did) that it just wasn't the right fit and that Edwards presented more of that 'right fit.' Time will tell if they were right. The NFL is a big-time business and like my underavatar says, your better needs to be better than their better.

I support JP as long as he's a Bill, and afterward, if he's traded or whatever, I wish him well against everyone but the Bills. He seems to be a first class person. Good luck to whichever team you and the other people pick to support in the future. Just seems to be a little juvenile that you quit on your team b/c of a QB controversy that everyone outside of OBD doesn't know the real ins and outs of <shrug>. Peace!

It all comes down to the fact that 99% of JP bashers are more set on being right than the Bills being successful.

That's about as succinct as you can put it. It's a pack mentality around here (I'll admit to falling into it on occasion with our own LSI when he bandwagon jumps) but I digress. It seems like a few posters are more worried about the "I-told-you-so" aspect than anything else. Part of the reason I post mostly in the OT area. Some people take themselves waaay too seriously around here. This board actually gives me a place to kind of being the self-professed comedic genius that I am... :P

Seriously though, there isn't a lot I take here too seriously, but if you are one who does, I'm not going to fault you for it either.

I didn't read or post in that thread (nor ones like it) b/c the issue is over and done with.

JP was given more of a shot than 90% of players in the NFL get. He has an impressive skillset, but it didn't translate to success on the field, and those in charge of the team felt (like a lot of us fans did) that it just wasn't the right fit and that Edwards presented more of that 'right fit.' Time will tell if they were right. The NFL is a big-time business and like my underavatar says, your better needs to be better than their better.

I support JP as long as he's a Bill, and afterward, if he's traded or whatever, I wish him well against everyone but the Bills. He seems to be a first class person. Good luck to whichever team you and the other people pick to support in the future. Just seems to be a little juvenile that you quit on your team b/c of a QB controversy that everyone outside of OBD doesn't know the real ins and outs of <shrug>. Peace!

My thoughts exactly :P

I'm not really a supporter of JP as a football player but he is on our team and has been nothing but classy and community oriented. I respect him as a person and after reading all the bashing that goes on around here on him, other players, message board members and even myself, who none of you know me as a person but just as a blogger, gets to be too much. I'm not quitting the team but I am definitely going to scale back my interaction on this board. It's not enjoyable like it used to be. It's like post and then get into a defensive position.

It's disgusting what a good amount of the responses were to a guy posting something positive about one of our own players who has done nothing but exemplify what any franchise, team and fanbase would want out of their player. What, because JP didn't lead us to a Super Bowl he's a piece of sh--? The only pieces of sh-- are the ones who who bashed this guy. The lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves. The bitching and moaning and that goes on with this board is overwhelming. This isn't a message board about the Bills and football, it's a competition on who can be a bigger @$$hole. It's hard to determine who the clear cut winner is because there is so many to choose from. I apologize to the smaller portion of good people that interact on this board, none of this is directed towards you. This is meant towards the ones who consistently bash one another, tear down any and all aspects of our team and just blatantly want to be insulting, difficult and rude to each other. You know who you are. It will be the same ones who will respond to this post and unload on me and tell me how worthless I am, good riddance and any other put downs, insults and derogatory comments. That's fine but I'm beating you to the punch because to those of you that fall into that category I have one thing to say to you, you can kiss my @$$.

What a great barometer JoeF's post is. It shows the true colors of the "Bills' fans". The backbiting that goes on around here is putrid. Why I ever tried to converse, interact or share ideas and information with the bulk of you is beyond me. I thought I was plugging into a fraternity of a blue collar, loyal, down to earth fanbase that truly cared not only about the team, franchise and the qualities of life that were of years past but about each other because we were all in this together but I was wrong. I need to get my head examined for having such delusional thoughts. I'm not going to be a part of it anymore. I will still read some of the posts from the people who really care about the team, football and each other but for the of you and your snide comments and remarks will be of no interest to me. This board seems to only come out in droves for only the shi--y, negative posts so I expect this one will be a real winner. Go ahead, feast on it. It will probably make your day to unload all your negative sh-- and comments on me. I'm glad to be of service.

Me personally, I have endured more than enough of some of the people's rude, insulting comments on this board but I three things to say about that. First, how many of you people who hide behind a keyboard, would really have the balls to say half the sh-- that you say to me or anyone else on this board face to face? Hmm, I suspect a very small percentage. Don't get me wrong, I'm by no means a tough guy or trying to be, I just wouldn't take your sh--. Secondly, I invited some these rude responses with some of the BS that I posted but what gives you or anyone else the right to talk to people like you do? This is suppose to be a message board about the Bills and football, not attacking each other. Thirdly, don't go bitching and crying when this team loses and players leave. Having a fanbase like this, who in the hell would want to have any loyalty to this organization?? The days of Jim Kelly & Co are gone. Those poor bastards are still thinking that we have all those loyal, die hard fans that just idolize our players from yesteryear but I guess they forgotten that back in those days we were winning. Oh, how the times have changed! We have been consistently losing and our real mettle is now exposed for what it is, a bunch of negative, whiny cry babies who will lash out at anybody and everything that gets our way.

To JP and all of the other past and present Bills, I apologize to you for our "fanbase". Forgive them for they don't know what they're doing. They don't speak for all of us, just most of us. I hope that JP goes to another team and contributes to their community like he has to ours and he is embaced and recognized by them for what he is and not based on who he is and then he comes back to the Ralph and kicks our @$$.

I said what I wanted to say and you can bet that I would say it not only by a keyboard but also to your face. Now it's your turn, you got something to say?

I appreciate where you are coming from but I think some of the sentiment on this board is that if you dont want Losman as the starter or you dont think JP is good or will ever be good is construed as hating the guy. I really dont see the pure hatred that you & many others point out towards losman. Sure you get the wise ass cleaning up the street comments, like the one I made in the other thread, but I think that is pretty harmless. Some of us are just tired of seeing his act. The guy has too many deficiencies to be a successfull NFL QB IMHO, that is why I think it is time to turn the page. I could less if he has taken to Buffalo, or has made blo his home, who cares, I want him to win some football games, which face it, he has not done since he has been here.