After reading JoeF's post about JP being a team first guy

Joe's post just reiterates what you said in the bolded part. That's pretty much it.

But, there have been many predictions, on this Wall, that JP would become a problem, this year. He seems to be the same good guy, and good teammate, this year despite the circumstances.

I really think at this point I need to once and for all clarify what I really meant. If you read the original post backwards and every fourth word in olde english it says...and I quote...

JP is the son of satan and likes to drink babies' blood....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think at this point I need to once and for all clarify what I really meant. If you read the original post backwards and every fourth word in olde english it says...and I quote...

:thumbsup:

All kidding aside, you gave me an idea for one of my next posts. It's going to be decrypted.

You show uncommon wisdom for a newbie. Welcome aboard.

Now fetch me a beer. :thumbsup:

Come on over, there be plenty of Manny's and Mac and Jack's to go around. Seattle sure does have great beer!!

Gooooooooooo Bills!!

I concur... anyone bashing JP is a POS IMO.... and I find those that do to be pretty sad forms of Bills fan.

If you go to the official Bills website forums it's even more putrid. Downright embarssing IMHO...

JP is a solid team player, and he does not deserve the BS hatred some jerkoffs thrash him with...

I think you people have this entire senario flipped over.

From what I recall on this forum it went like this:

Anyone that even suggested that Edwards should start was called every name under the sun.

When those people retaliated they were removed from the forum because all the mods are huge JP fans.

Here is a strange fact you might not be aware of....Trent Edwards was drafted by the Bills.

And guess what position he plays ?

Answer: QB

But you rash people somehow couldn't accept that .

Somehow or another because Losman was on the team there was a camp of people that insisted that Edwards job was to "carry the clipboard for JP".

All those posts have been deleted now so that it's convenient to recharacterize the true nature of some of the more rash individuals on the forum and

all their personal attacks.

What ever happened to just being a man and saying ...you guys were right ?

To this day this crying still goes on for Losman but what's missing is a years worth of the obnoxious posts made by these same people.

I wonder why ???????????

I just chose the first three that needed to be responded to. I am sure there are more.

Joe's initial post in that thread had NOTHING to do with the JP/Trent situation. It didn't trash Trent. It didn't suggest JP should be a starter. It simply said, and I paraphrase, "whatever the situation is, the guy is a team-first guy. Let's give him credit for that, if nothing else." (The exact text is quoted below.)

Apparently, there are some of you that can't just say, "Good for him, on that matter. Yes he seems to be a good team guy." Nope, you have to TURN IT INTO a Trent/JP thread, or a JP sucks thread, etc. I really feel sorry for your inability to leave it alone for ONE THREAD. It's really sad that you guys call yourselves sports' fans, let alone Bills' fans, IMO.

Haha you cannot be serious with this.

Kettle calling the pot black.

If there is anyone over the last year that was unable to discuss the QB position like someone who was older than 9 it was you.

But now that you ate your humble pie all those big mouthed rants and personal attacks of yours ( that have been removed by the mods) you've toned

your arrogant act down a few notches.

I see now though that you aren't the self professed authority you used to try to pawn yourself off as .

(with the help of the mods silencing anyone that upstaged you)

So now tell us what you know about football .

Why are you instead talking about meaningless crap like this instead?

Seems that now you are reduced to commending Losman for having a good attitude.

What happened to all the boisterous garbage about how Edwards would be nothing but a clipboard holder for 'JP' ?

Haha you cannot be serious with this.

Kettle calling the pot black.

If there is anyone over the last year that was unable to discuss the QB position like someone who was older than 9 it was you.

But now that you ate your humble pie all those big mouthed rants and personal attacks of yours ( that have been removed by the mods) you've toned

your arrogant act down a few notches.

I see now though that you aren't the self professed authority you used to try to pawn yourself off as .

(with the help of the mods silencing anyone that upstaged you)

So now tell us what you know about football .

Why are you instead talking about meaningless crap like this instead?

Seems that now you are reduced to commending Losman for having a good attitude.

What happened to all the boisterous garbage about how Edwards would be nothing but a clipboard holder for 'JP' ?

You must have me confused with someone else. I have NEVER trashed Trent Edwards. I wasn't even a Bledsoe basher. Check your records.

I don't see the point of bashing any bills player.... I want them all to improve and get better each year, and always keep in mind that this might be that year the light kicks on with one of these "disappointments" and suddenly we are rewarded for our patience. What good is it to bash our own team?

I'm not implying that you have to like every player or that you shouldn't be critical of their play, but to say that they can never improve, and they are worthless is foolish since we know these players had very rare talent to just get an NFL contract.

I've defended Johnson, Flutie, Bledslow, JP, and Trent. I did not defend Todd Collins, and I always understood AVP was a stepping stone....but I never bashed those players either. I never defended those players because I thought they were without fault or did not have huge areas to improve in. I defended because I always believe the new season can surprise us, and a player or two can breakout that we would never have expected. It may not be the player being bashed, but the bashed player only benefiting from another's improvement.... doesn't matter. Criticism is only good when it is constructive, and far to often I have seen bashers list a half dozens things wrong with the team/player but its only griping and not constructive. This is why the best way to handle things is not to confront these whiners but to silence them with the incontrovertible facts when they make erroneous statements, but otherwise ignore the rabble.....

I'm just a lurker who only posts around draft time.... I probably now am some sort of baby blood drinking monster for posting!