Gibran Hamdan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For one he doesn't ride the practise squad, he's the third QB.

"Bills | Hamdan signed to active roster - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:23:23 -0700

The Buffalo Bills have signed practice squad QB Gibran Hamdan to their active roster. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bills | Hamdan signed to practice squad - from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:28:42 -0700

Chris Brown, of BuffaloBills.com, reports the Buffalo Bills signed free-agent QB Gibran Hamdan (Dolphins) to their practice squad. "

Secondly people that have seen him play in NFL Europe know that he's been the best QB that ever played there. Damon Huard, Jon Kitna, Kurt Warner, Jake Delhomme, Brad Johnson, Shaun Hill, JT O'Sullivan are a few of the QB that played there as well that you might know and not one of them was as good as Hamdan.

Also nice highlight video of him in action here: http://www.hamdanfootball.com/

He rides the practice squad, he isn't even good enough to make the roster. :)<_<<_<:doh::doh::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

So people will ask questions about it.

C'mon, don't take it THAT seriously.

So people will ask questions about it.

C'mon, don't take it THAT seriously.

I'm a gruntled JPL supporter and I feel the need to exercise my internetocratic illegal anienable wrights. Those of you who cannot comprende this have my pity, but I do not scorn you.

I'm a gruntled JPL supporter and I feel the need to exercise my internetocratic illegal anienable wrights. Those of you who cannot comprende this have my pity, but I do not scorn you.

In your sig; you have the QB's in the wrong order, and who is Gilbert? :P

In your sig; you have the QB's in the wrong order, and who is Gilbert? :P

There really is no order, is there? I'm avoiding controversy remember. Gilbert (French Canadian pronouncization) Hamden is the long shot QB on the Bills roster. I was formerly a card carrying member of his fandom, but the Great Crash of '08 led me to reevaluate my knowledge.

There really is no order, is there? I'm avoiding controversy remember. Gilbert (French Canadian pronouncization) Hamden is the long shot QB on the Bills roster. I was formerly a card carrying member of his fandom, but the Great Crash of '08 led me to reevaluate my knowledge.

Fair enough, as a Canadian I can understand now.... I am forced to reevaluate my knowledge quite often because there are things I thought I new, that I obviously don't :P

Since I can take credit for starting this Hamden Craze over here, its because some of us just wanted to get a head start and a better seat on the bandwagon as Bills fans try and run another QB out of town. We figure that its only a matter of time before the angry mob runs Edwards out of town, and we talk about how the backup is the better option and needs to start, so we might as well have the Hamden Bandwagon all warmed up and ready to go

Sadly, some here get their panties in a knot and cry about it because it hurts their feelings that not everyone sees The top QB's in NFl history as Brady, Manning, Edwards..........., so they make racial/terrorist comments about Hamden, and call us all JP fan boys who are bitter that we didn't get our way and "our guy" isn't starting

Excellentay!

..and besides... Hamdan Rocks! Choroise... improved posture. What can't people understand?

:beer: DO NOT QUESTION THE CHROISE!!! :blink:

Shhhh! Here he comes! :thumbsup:

Wow so what I am getting is that no one knows why they root for him, it is just something fun to do. Ok well I will root for someone who knows what the inside of the white lines looks like. While some like the "athletes" outside the lines.

Wow so what I am getting is that no one knows why they root for him, it is just something fun to do. Ok well I will root for someone who knows what the inside of the white lines looks like. While some like the "athletes" outside the lines.

Watch your mouth!! The CHROISE will prevail, the CHROISE always prevails!!

The whole bit is explained pretty well in post 14. Its meant as a shot at a certain segment of the board.