Spitzer's Babe

Come on....we don't need the limp wristed NY Times/PG version of the pic..... :thumbdown:

(Eliot didn't pay $1000/hr for a head shot!)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,337331,00.html

Oh look, she's an aspiring musician. How cute.

Look out American Idol, here she comes.

If they actually charge this guy with a misdemeanor, how is it that she won't be charged as well?

I'd hit it

But definitely not worth what he paid for it ($5k?). But in Spitzer's defense, politician/bureacrat's are good at finding some mediocre quality product and overpaying for it (ie gov't contracts)

To me she looks very hot. No chick can live up to 5 grand

id hit it.

and whether she is worth $5k is up to a couple of variables.

such as: what does $5k really mean to me? and, what is she willing to do for $5k?

i can think of somethings id do to her that she'd probably need $5k for

If she can put in a shower in my second bedroom she'd definitely be worth the 5 grand.

such as: what does $5k really mean to me?

Not much when you consider that, ultimately, the NYS taxpayer foot the bill.

Maybe "foot" wasn't the right part of the anatomy either

Lastly, who pays a hooker from New Jersey $5 grand? Maybe the decimal was off by 3 places

Spitzer had a lot going for him. Something has to be very wrong mentally to take such chances at losing his wife, alienating his three daughters, killing his political career, possibly going to jail and lastly potentially being in contention for the presidency down the line.

This guy went on and on about helping Buffalo. Wasn't he labeled the upstate governor or something like that? I wish Governor-to-be Paterson the best of luck. I just hope all that hype about helping Buffalo turns out be more than words.

John Rigas and his lofty plans for Buffalo come to mind...

<br />ch-ching! $$$$ This was the best thing to ever happen to her. She will make mad money posing for Penthouse. Someone will sign her to a record deal. She will sign a book deal. Maybe try and get work as an actress. I bet 500 agents have called her already<br />

I can't see any of that happening, unless she can really sing (which is highly unlikely). She'll get her $250K or whatever from Penthouse and hopefully she'll put it to good use and not blow it all partying.

I can't see any of that happening, unless she can really sing (which is highly unlikely).

She had almost 2 million downloads on MYplace . that is crazy publicity.

I think being an independent business woman, she is in a good position to capitalize on her talents.

Umm. Of course none of those puns were intentional.

Is she someone that I think is good looking enough to sleep with? Yes

Is she hot enough to be worth $5 grand, and risking my job and family over? Hell no

And I believe that Hustler and Penthouse have been in contact with her. Since she is a prostitute, she might not reach the "class" of having Hef and Playboy contact her, they seem to go for the "higher class" sex scandal girls

She had almost 2 million downloads on MYplace . that is crazy publicity.

I think being an independent business woman, she is in a good position to capitalize on her talents.

Umm. Of course none of those puns were intentional.

True -- I spoke too soon. I read that her crappy song was downloaded a few hundred thousand times and apparently she gets $.98 a pop or some such arrangement. So between that and the Penthouse payday, she'll do alright, but I don't see any long term exposure here. Who's gonna be downloading her song in a month?

The Oprah-Today-Regis sympathy/book tour usually doesn't accommodate 22 year old whores. If this story continues to gain attention, sooner or later the public venom will shift from Spitzer to the home-wrecker. Then again, the depths of our nations' culture never cease to find new lows, so who knows.

If this story continues to gain attention, sooner or later the public venom will shift from Spitzer to the home-wrecker. Then again, the depths of our nations' culture never cease to find new lows, so who knows.

I would not be surprised if she becomes the next Governor.

Then again, the depths of our nations' culture never cease to find new lows, so who knows.

The marketing machine's just getting rolling, IMO. While not a great comparison (since she actually had talent, unlike Dupre), the Vannesa Williams nude photo controversy sure helped launch her career.