Being a Bills Fan is like...

Going to a strip club, the dancer approaches you, shows her the goods, you get excited, you think you have a chance at scoring...and then she asks for your money, you give it thinking youll win later, she then leaves you, and she has your money, you are dejected and all you are left with is an empty wallet

Going to a strip club, the dancer approaches you, shows her the goods, you get excited, you think you have a chance at scoring...and then she asks for your money, you give it thinking youll win later, she then leaves you, and she has your money, you are dejected and all you are left with is an empty wallet

68481[/snapback]

....and a chub. :w00t:

Maybe a certain coach could blow them back up for you?

68490[/snapback]

I'd rather a sorority girl. So, how many folks he going to beat up over spelling at this point? 6? 16? Whatever. You guys shouldn't pick on defenseless baby seals so hard. You'll get a nasty reputation and people won't like you.

Is like perpetually being 9 years old. You want to think there's still a Santa Clause, but all your friends tell you 'no way' and you even start to think there's no chance yourself. But its like a "Groundhog Day" version of it. Because every year you turn 9 again, and still have that glimmer of hope that the person bringing you presents is a strange man from an uninhabitable land, and not your drunk uncle.

Going on a date with a chick you never met before (ie set up). She sends you a picture, looks incredible in it and you think damn I'm getting a hot one tonite. Then you get to the bar/restaurant and she is not the chick in the picture and is not a hottie.

Attempting to commit suicide every day but not getting it 100% right, only to try again the next day.

68550[/snapback]

Reminds me of a story, don't remember the specifics anymore. It happened in the mid-80's right about the time I was getting thrown out of SUNY Geneseo.

A guy jumps out a 4th story window trying to kill himself, but hits the roof of a parked car. He crawls off, heads back into the building, jumps out the same window, and hits the same car. By then, the cops have come and they take him away in an ambulance.

That is being a Bills fan. Same window, same car, week after week.

Reminds me of a story, don't remember the specifics anymore.  It happened in the mid-80's right about the time I was getting thrown out of SUNY Geneseo.

A guy jumps out a 4th story window trying to kill himself, but hits the roof of a parked car.  He crawls off, heads back into the building, jumps out the same window, and hits the same car.  By then, the cops have come and they take him away in an ambulance.

That is being a Bills fan.  Same window, same car, week after week.

68569[/snapback]

Yes, the guy was from Kenmore, NY Right across the street from Malones bar. He jumped out I beleive the 6th floor of the Kenmore Towers (8 story apartment complex). Ended up with a broken ankle, When the cops showed up one was at the car, the other was following the bloodstains back into the lobby and to the elevator, the one outside heard glass and stepped out of the way as he made his second attempt.

That is similar to being a bills fan, just dust yourself off and do it again!!

Yes, the guy was from Kenmore, NY Right across the street from Malones bar. He jumped out I beleive the 6th  floor of the Kenmore Towers (8 story apartment complex).  Ended up with a broken ankle, When the cops showed up one was at the car, the other was following the bloodstains back into the lobby and to the elevator, the one outside heard glass and stepped out of the way as he made his second attempt.

That is similar to being a bills fan, just dust yourself off and do it again!!

68616[/snapback]

Awesome. Thanks Guffalo. My memories from my short time at Geneseo are spotty at best.

Guest Cutting Drew With Dignity

Like doing Carmen Electra from behind while receiving a meatball colonoscopy from Richard Simmons.