Sirius NFL channel reported

Wiz

I expect it to be the Giants. We never have had much success trading with the Eagles, either they're too cheap or they still had a grudge against Modrak. I'd be satisfied with either their (Giants) 5th rder (#143) or DE Justin Tuck if he is healthy. He comes from good bloodlines too, he's a cousin of Adalius Thomas.

I f the Giants and the Eagles are both interested, maybe this will drive his value up alittle bit. I like the fact that two teams in the same division want him, this should be good for us.

Here goes my conspiracy theory: Willis is traded to the Ravens. The Ravens play us at home next year. Spikes is on the block and maybe traded to Giants or Eagles. We play the Giants at home I believe.

This is simply Marv's and Ralph's master plan to get sell outs at the Ralph while not paying out another big contract. :D

That or they don't think Spikes will ever be healthy again and are trying to get some return.

I expect it to be the Giants. We never have had much success trading with the Eagles, either they're too cheap or they still had a grudge against Modrak. I'd be satisfied with either their (Giants) 5th rder (#143) or DE Justin Tuck if he is healthy. He comes from good bloodlines too, he's a cousin of Adalius Thomas.

I agree it is the Giants. They were ready to make the Al Wilson trade, but that fell through due to Wilson failing the physical. I see them taking Spikes and get him to the NFC East....

With us playing the NFC East this year, we will get to meet Spikes and Fletcher and also with the game against the Ravens, we will see McGahee...

Is that the sort of draft pick we're looking at--5th rounder?! That's not much for a player of Spikes calibur. Hopefully we can snag a very late day #1 pick.

Call me crazy, but if we can only get a 5th rounder or higher for Spikes, I would just assume keep him. The benefits of him returning to his pre-injury form (or something close) are better, IMO, than the gamble of a 5th, 6th or 7th round pick panning out.

Rest assured, if there is one player that would defy the odds, and return to form form an injury, it would be Spikes. This just seems like a salary dump, pure and simple.