Moulds would like to come back

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this from BB.com, but apparently on a Mississippi radio station, Moulds said he'd like to come back to Buffalo, would like to be the #2 WR, and would like a 3-year deal.

Would you want him back?

I say for the vet minimum, I'd let him compete for a spot.

Hell, yeah...

Got this from BB.com, but apparently on a Mississippi radio station, Moulds said he'd like to come back to Buffalo, would like to be the #2 WR, and would like a 3-year deal.

Would you want him back?

On one side, moulds could possibly be an asset, provided he is fully aware that he's competing for a spot, and will never at any point rise above #2 on the depth chart (barring injury).

On the flip side, We dont need a mal-content who thinks JP sucks and who whines because JP throws to Evans. Who knows, maybe the year in houston humbled eric. But i am skeptical. Plus, his YPC has gone down dramatically over the past few years, to the point where he no longer can manage 10 YPC.

I'm skeptical of him coming back here.

I think his problems came from Meat Head. Actually, every one was pissed on the team that year. And do you blame him? Remember, Marv drafted Eric in 96 and I bet he would like to have him back. I still think he has the talent and I believe he would be a great option for JP and the offense.

the question is at this point in his career is he better option than price at number 2 reciever if he is then YES.

and hes been free for awhile now why isnt any team picking him up theres gotta be a reason.

If I were New England, Miami and NY I would definitely not want to see Moulds in the number 2 spot. So...not sure what we should do if this is a real option. :devil:

yeah id be scared to :ph34r: *sarcasm*

No thanks! Eric was a problem in the locker room and needs to go somewhere else. He ran away from Buffalo for a big paycheck and then gets cut. Thanks for coming out, Eric. Go play in the Arena Football League!

Would you want him back?

Sure. As I recall, he was willing to block downfield on running plays, which puts him ahead of Peerless.

But at the vet minimum, no guaranteed spot.

If I were New England, Miami and NY I would definitely not want to see Moulds in the number 2 spot. So...not sure what we should do if this is a real option. :devil:

SDS, just how easy is it to get a seat at TSW table these days. 15 minutes after the initial post....cool.

There's only one question to ask (if you believe that EM would be a model citizen upon returning) -- is he a better #2 option than anything on the Bills' roster?

If your answer is yes, then he's worth a look.

I honestly don't know where Marv & Co. would stand on that. I have significant questions myself.

I think his problems came from Meat Head. Actually, every one was pissed on the team that year. And do you blame him? Remember, Marv drafted Eric in 96 and I bet he would like to have him back. I still think he has the talent and I believe he would be a great option for JP and the offense.

1) His big blowup under Mularkey was with his receivers' coach Tyke Tolbert, Tolbert is still here.

2) Moulds was nothing special when Marv coached him. He was considered a bust his 1st 2 seasons under Marv & didn't start playing at a star level until Wade was coach.

3) He was one of the "leaders" who convinced Mularkey to play Holcomb.

1) His big blowup under Mularkey was with his receivers' coach Tyke Tolbert, Tolbert is still here.

2) Moulds was nothing special when Marv coached him. He was considered a bust his 1st 2 seasons under Marv & didn't start playing at a star level until Wade was coach.

3) He was one of the "leaders" who convinced Mularkey to play Holcomb.

nice work :devil: only on the first and third one

i dont think his play had anything to do with marv.

There's only one question to ask (if you believe that EM would be a model citizen upon returning) -- is he a better #2 option than anything on the Bills' roster?

If your answer is yes, then he's worth a look.

I honestly don't know where Marv & Co. would stand on that. I have significant questions myself.

my thoughts exactly.