Moulds would like to come back

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, yeah...

I dont get this kind of response. Why because he was a bill for 10yrs. At this stage of the game, the bills o is built for speed. I rather just go with evans, price & reed with parrish as your 4th. Moulds can not get any separation.

I heard some talking pundits on Sirius talking about Moulds and, while they did NOT mention Buffalo, I began to think about the possibility of him coming back as Number 2. I thought it would work out fine but figured with his ego he wouldn't be worth looking at. I'd take a long hard look at his last year in Houston and assess whether he still has it before I would sign him. However, assuming he's still got it and is actually interested in a number two spot...VERY interesting possibility.

How do you and everyone else here know that Moulds problem was with specifically Mularkey?

Everyone is engaging in pure speculation about why Moulds' was pissed off.

The only thing that seems to be confirmed is that he was outspoken against Losman according to the media.

Moulds stated after one of the games that he thought his achilles was going to rupture, but Tyke Tolbert told him to stop being a kitty and get back out on the field. That is not how you treat a guy like Eric Moulds, who with the exception of last year, helped every WR on this team develop into the players they are today.

On the occasion when Moulds really broke his discontent with the Bills to the media, was he was saying that he didn't want to run down the field every play without any opportunities, and that the Bills needed to tell Losman to trust his receivers and let them do the work.

JP has had one good half year. He'll play with who he is told to play with and be HAPPPYY about it.

Stupid ass response. Losman is the leader of this team now. Yeah lets bring back a 32 year old malcontent that tried to undermine Losman's job 2 yrs ago. Great idea.

Stupid ass response. Losman is the leader of this team now. Yeah lets bring back a 32 year old malcontent that tried to undermine Losman's job 2 yrs ago. Great idea.

I understand the leadership thing you are talking about, in fact i was saying the exact same thing last night to a buddy of mine. But i think if Losman is cool with it, they should let it ride. He would be a decent pick up and that is one less thing we would have to worry about in the draft.

Until Andre Davis is resigned, and that's an if, we need a WR anyways.

I haven't been able to sleep wondering about the Andre Davis signing. I believe Davis is a longshot if George Wilson is ever given a chance. I would take Moulds over Davis if it came down to a fourth receiver, even considering special teams.

Hell yeah...Why not bring him back...He might be someone who can make the tough catch over the middle now....Sign him to an incentive laden and salary cap friendly deal and if he can't cut it during the preseason...Guess what? You can cut him! 0:)

Losman is the leader of this team now. Yeah lets bring back a 32 year old malcontent that tried to undermine Losman's job 2 yrs ago. Great idea.

I have to agree with this. Moulds would walk onto the team as an "experienced vet," and possibly assume the role of a leader, given the youth on this team.

I heard some talking pundits on Sirius talking about Moulds and, while they did NOT mention Buffalo, I began to think about the possibility of him coming back as Number 2. I thought it would work out fine but figured with his ego he wouldn't be worth looking at. I'd take a long hard look at his last year in Houston and assess whether he still has it before I would sign him. However, assuming he's still got it and is actually interested in a number two spot...VERY interesting possibility.

His ypc is south of 10yrds. I think that is all you need to know in determining if he still has it or not.

Andre Johnson seemed to do quite nicely with all these deficiences AND he was double teamed.

Okay, i tried pulling something out of my ass but i just can't do it. I've been up all night writing a term paper. You win.

But often times doesn't know his position as to where he should be on the field.

Granted, CW is far from perfect, but your premise that EM should play on this team because he wants to is no reason to sign him. He's well past his prime and bringing him back just might be a setback mentally for others on board moving forward. Lets move on and give it to someone more deserving. We owe him nothing.

I get the whole "it's a new day..." argument from some here. I however, can forgive the guy for going out and trying to make some money. If he wants to come back and we can get him at the right price, I say "go for it". He stayed with us through an awful lot and if he wants to come back, contribute to our goal and retire a Bill-- why not? Sign him for a modest contract and lets go play some football. He would have a field day with the #2 CBs.

Okay, i tried pulling something out of my ass but i just can't do it. I've been up all night writing a term paper. You win.

No problem, Boon. We can agree to disagree. 0:) I have a sore spot for EM, is all.

BTW, I was up watching ESPN. Something tells me you were in a better place with your term paper.

Godspeed!