Moulds would like to come back

:devil: You can't forgive one of our "own" guys?

he did a lot of talking about "bleeding red white and blue" and then turned around and complained that he's never had a good QB and threw JP under the bus. he quit on the team. and when it came down to it, he bled green.

ill give him that he hadnt had a good qb, but if he's the #1 WR and quits on guys after one year... maybe he's partly to blame too

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he did a lot of talking but "bleeding red white and blue" and then turned around and complained that he's never had a good QB and threw JP under the bus. he quit on the team. and when it came down to it, he bled green.

ill give him that he hadnt had a good qb, but if he's the #1 WR and quits on guys after one year... maybe he's partly to blame too

Totaly agree. His best days are behind him too.

Why not. He helped Andre Johnson go to the pro bowl last year. If we went to four wide with Evans, Price, Parrish, and Moulds, that would be difficult to stop.

It would only work, however, if EM understood that he may not even be the second WR.

P.S. He must miss the ballet.

i believe he is an upgrade to peerless price

problem for me would be that if we sign this guy we would have to cut one of the following:

parrish (hell no!!)

reed (hope not)

peerless (ehh.... dont want to)

or davis (wouldn't hurt because of the offensive non factor with this guy but what a special teams player!!!!!!!

he did a lot of talking but "bleeding red white and blue" and then turned around and complained that he's never had a good QB and threw JP under the bus. he quit on the team. and when it came down to it, he bled green.

He never really did have a good passer. Flutie stayed a great athlete but his arm was going--and was not that great to start with.. He does have a point. Can you imagine the frustration he felt being a great receiver with average to mediocre to horrible QBs throwing to you??

i believe he is an upgrade to peerless price

problem for me would be that if we sign this guy we would have to cut one of the following:

parrish (hell no!!)

reed (hope not)

peerless (ehh.... dont want to)

or davis (wouldn't hurt because of the offensive non factor with this guy but what a special teams player!!!!!!!

Andre Davis is a FA.

can everyone please stop saying "Marv drafted him"

im pretty sure Marv had very limited, if any, input on our draft picks during his Polian/Butler era

i specifically remember marv saying after that draft how excited he was to land that calibre of player.. marv said this guy had the most pure talent he had seen since andre reed and that he was the best return man he has seen come out of college football..

WTf did Eric Moulds do that was so bad anyways???

The Bills were coming off a 9-7 and barely missed the playoffs. So how does the team decide to make it's playoff push? By cutting Bledsoe and allowin basically a rookie to play. Fine, but it is clear that KH outplayed JP through camp. EM didn't say a word until it became clear that JP (and I'm as big of a fan of JP as there is) flat out was terrible. EM was a leader and spoke up with what the team wanted and they wanted to save their season. It wasn't a personal thing, it was a win thing. EM played in one of the crappiest eras of football.

Personally, this tells me a lot about Moulds. There's no way the younger verison of him would be humbled like he was and want to come back at a diminshed salary and role. The guy must really want to be a part of the Bills. I say bring him back and there's one less hole on this team.

WTf did Eric Moulds do that was so bad anyways???

The Bills were coming off a 9-7 and barely missed the playoffs. So how does the team decide to make it's playoff push? By cutting Bledsoe and allowin basically a rookie to play. Fine, but it is clear that KH outplayed JP through camp. EM didn't say a word until it became clear that JP (and I'm as big of a fan of JP as there is) flat out was terrible. EM was a leader and spoke up with what the team wanted and they wanted to save their season. It wasn't a personal thing, it was a win thing. EM played in one of the crappiest eras of football.

Personally, this tells me a lot about Moulds. There's no way the younger verison of him would be humbled like he was and want to come back at a diminshed salary and role. The guy must really want to be a part of the Bills. I say bring him back and there's one less hole on this team.

I think if he has any gas left in his tank and can make that catch on third down to keep a drive going all will be forgotten. Peerless Price was brought back and Moulds has more talent than him... unless he just lost it all in one year. Bring him back if he can help ! Go Bills

Got this from BB.com, but apparently on a Mississippi radio station, Moulds said he'd like to come back to Buffalo, would like to be the #2 WR, and would like a 3-year deal.

Would you want him back?

I say for the vet minimum, I'd let him compete for a spot.

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!! Best News All Off Season!!!!! Come on Down EMo!!!!!!!!!! Come On Down!!! :devil::ph34r::worthy:

NO WAY!!!!

It is imperative not to disrupt this team's chemistry. I don't want anything to jeopardize Lee Evans's position on the team as the go-to receiver and JP's role as a locker room leader.

This is a young team with young leaders; let's keep it that way.

THANK YOU, bringin EMO back would be a horrible move. It would absolutely disrupt the Evans/Losman chemistry. Bringing back the supposed biggest critic of Losman would send a horrible message to JP. Screw EMO, he wanted out he was given his out.

And why is everyone so quick to dump on Price? He was seldomly thrown to last season (because JP was developing, no fault of JP's or Peerless) and when he was thrown to it was almost always as the possession receiver.