What a disaster

Anyone make any sense of this mess?

Well, at first it seemed like you had a valid point about the team unnecessarily creating holes, but then you went on to call the QB into question when it should be pretty obvious we're not looking to replace the starter, and then you criticized the team for actually trying to address the biggest weakness it has had for 10+ years, so...

No, I can't make any sense out of it.

You should love this team. You're older than Marv and Ralph. They are giving your age group legitimacy as something other than spokespeople for bladder control products. Get with the damn program.

I know Willis is a punk....But what the hell are we doing creating ANOTHER hole on this team?

DT

CB

WR

LB

Who knows about the QB??

And now RB

But lets give 50 Million to a guard

Fire away Homers

Why don't YOU go home and stay there?

I know Willis is a punk....But what the hell are we doing creating ANOTHER hole on this team?

DT

CB

WR

LB

Who knows about the QB??

And now RB

Fire away Homers

DT - big hole CB- not as bad as u think. kiwaukee thomas is a solid CB. hes a ballhawk too . he played real well late last season. youboty can come in and play nickel. well draft a CB . WR- we need a tall receiver esp. for red zone. royal will help in that dept. now that he doesnt have to always help pass protect . LB- were set but we need more depth. crowell will be the MLB . spikes and ellison round it out. if spikes is cut then we select patrick willis with out 12th pick.

Today is March 9. The season starts in September. We have 3 more months of free agency and the draft.

RB will be addressed in FA and the draft - possibly A-Train/Chris Brown as backup (5-10 carriers/game) and starter 15-20 carries/game in the draft (1st round)

QB is fine. With the new line the running and passing games will both be better. Plus JP is in his second year with Fairchild's offense and will only get better.

DT - I think Marv and Co like the guys they have. McCargo was hurt last year but he will be back and better. Maybe also addressed in FA. (1st or @nd round)

CB - Youbouty and maybe K. THomas will be resigned. This could also be addressed in draft giving us Youbouty, McGee, Greer as CBs.

WR - I think we are ok. But possibly addressed in 2nd, 3rd round of draft also.

Just relax and let these guy do their job. I think you may be pleasantly surprised.

DT

CB

WR

LB

Who knows about the QB??

And now RB

Fire away Homers

While your post is harsh it's mostly true, I agree with all of it except that I think that dumping Willis is a good move. It's a tough move at first but this team is better off with a running back that will learn the playbook and give 100 percent every play.

People here are worrying too much. CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These problems will get fixed through the draft or possibly through FA. You never know. A team might have to get rid of a good player to make room for signing a contract to another player. Besides we have over a month and a half to fix a few of these holes before the draft. IT'S WAY TOO EARLY TO START WORRYING ABOUT THE TEAM! WE STILL HAVE SEVERAL MONTHS BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS!

DT

CB

WR

LB

Who knows about the QB??

And now RB

Fire away Homers

WR is not a hole, they can definately upgrade the position but its def not a hole

LB isnt as much of a hole as people think, if they are serious about moving Crowell to MLB then Ellison would start with Crowell and Spikes. Again, LB could use an upgrade but its not a hole.

DT is an area of concern for me but unfortunately I dont think Marv and company feel the same way. Youboty is a big question mark which is why they will probably take Revis or Hall.

I think Chris Brown will be ok for this year and i think its more then obvious this team drafts a RB early in this draft

this year is just as much if not more of a rebuilding year then last year, if you look at the way Marv is approaching things he is building this team to start seriously contending for the div in 2008

DT

CB

WR

LB

Who knows about the QB??

And now RB

Fire away Homers

Well lets see. We did not create the hole at RB. We proactively adjusted to the situation. Willis was not going to play for us. We had no choice but get rid of him. He does not want to be a Buffalo Bill. I am please to get the picks we did.

We have 4 day one draft picks and i think we will adress CB, LB, and RB at a minimum.

DT - we need some help but lets not forget that McCargo, Williams, and Tripplett will be back. Still an area of need but we have a first rounder here already in McCargo. Hopefully he develops next season.

CB - We will address this in the draft and probably in free agency. One can hope that Youbouty develops.

WR - We could use a better #2 but we are probably ok for now.

LB - Definitely need to address this in the draft.

QB - We are set with Losman. I expect that he will get even better with the OL improvements.

RB - Expect that we draft a RB on day one of the draft and that we sign A-train or another free agent. Sound like we will play 2 running backs ... like most teams.

I haven't spent a ton of time here recently, but I'm truly amazed that nobody has posted "Dooooooooooooomed" as a response to this post. is that no longer considered the epitome of the witty retort? in any case, i'm impressed. keep up the creativity, folks.

DT

CB

WR

LB

Who knows about the QB??

And now RB

Fire away Homers

Is there a game this Sunday? Did I miss something?

get real homers

been holder (112, row 17) SINCE 72

AND WILL BE TILL THEY MOVE AWAY (2-3 YEARS)

but can we get real anytime soon?

Please???????

Well, since Rich Stadium didn't open until 1973, I'd say getting real is the last thing this thread is going to do.

get real homers

been holder (112, row 17) SINCE 72

AND WILL BE TILL THEY MOVE AWAY (2-3 YEARS)

but can we get real anytime soon?

Please???????

...and you've been a Bills fan since 1918! Hell, you MUST be right.

DT

CB

WR

LB

Who knows about the QB??

And now RB

Fire away Homers

Tom Donahoe izzat you?