A Few Thoughts About The Game And The Bills...

Bill from NYC

1) Looking left for THAT amount of time and then throwing a fastball to Royal on the right was imvho, the biggest stride I have seen Losman make as a QB. This week, I decided to start with the QB position.

2) Moorman is almost as good as Ray Guy. I wonder how many here realize just what a compliment this is.

3) Yes, he HAS made a few good plays over the last 2 seasons, but you people just got to witness why I was so mad at drafting a circus show side act with our first selection of a draft. The guy drives me friggin nuts.

4) I guess that the "players of the game" were Ellison and Reed. That in itself is friggin insane. And awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5) With 3:37 to go in the 4th quarter, we should have been looking at Nall and S. Williams. Sorry Coach Jauron, but you were flat out wrong to risk injury to JP and WM with nothing at stake.

6) Only 1 "high motor" comment about Schobel today. Thank God for small favors.

7) In the 2nd quarter, the phish showed little respect for our defense when they ran up the middle on 3rd and 10. The credit for this observation belongs to nirvjam. He only lurks these days which is a shame, because he is a super fan, and a super human being.

8) I did notice that "step" that TKO lost today. Imagine if he gets any of it back?!

9) RING.......Hello Nate? This is BfNYC from www.twobillsdrive.com. I am just calling to offer you a 6 year contract. It call for 50 million dollars, and comes with a 20 million dollar signing bonus. If this sounds OK, tell your agent to call Mr. Modrak. Take care.

10) When you watch the replay of the TD pass to Reed, watch Jason Peters shove Taylor out of the way like he was a rag !@#$ing doll! A sight to behold I tell you! :ph34r:

11) GO BILLS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4) I guess that the "players of the game" were Ellison and Reed. That in itself is friggin insane. And awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

869610[/snapback]

I agree on Ellison and Reed was good, but I think you have to go with JP on Offense. He was fantastic today, made great decisions and made the wind look non-exsistant. He spread the ball around very well today.

9) RING.......Hello Nate? This is BfNYC from www.twobillsdrive.com. I am just calling to offer you a 6 year contract. It call for 50 million dollars, and comes with a 20 million dollar signing bonus. If this sounds OK, tell your agent to call Mr. Modrak. Take care.

869610[/snapback]

Any chance he may want to stay a Bills with the latest success and chemistry of the team or will he want to hit the FA no matter what?

7) In the 2nd quarter, the phish showed little respect for our defense when they ran up the middle on 3rd and 10. The credit for this observation belongs to nirvjam. He only lurks these days which is a shame, because he is a super fan, and a super human being.

I think that demonstrates a lack of confidence in themselves more than anything else.

I can agree with #5 as well. However, it's also good to see JP and Willis finish what they started. So, I'm not as upset about that one.

I would like to see Jauron grow a pair and try to get a field goal before the half. I know the thinking, but I completely disagree with it when we need points and there's 2 minutes on the clock.

......11) GO BILLS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :doh:  :ph34r:  :bag:  :nana:

869610[/snapback]

I gotta say Bill.....I really look forward to your 'A Few Thoughts....' posts.

Especially after a win. :D

1. Wholeheartedly agree. Great job by JP on that play. His long pass to Evans on the sidelines was a beauty too (only Evans could make the play).

3. Roscoe nearly cost us the shutout, and possibly much more. It is difficult to come to terms with a part timer as your overall #1 pick. He does good things, but...

8. He was active in the hole today instead of chasing. Good game by him and Ellison looks like a player.

9. I offered a public mia culpa to Simon earlier today. I'll bump it when he's active. Nate has been outstanding over the last 4-6 weeks.

12. Royal made a couple nice plays, better yet, JP was looking towards him.

8. He was active in the hole today instead of chasing.  Good game by him and Ellison looks like a player.

869695[/snapback]

Ellison looks like a player everytime he steps on the field. The D has been better when Spikes and Crowell have been out and Ellison has been inserted into the starting lineup.

Any chance he may want to stay a Bills with the latest success and chemistry of the team or will he want to hit the FA no matter what?

i know the team has already declared they would not franchise nate again. i also know a high character guy like marv levy won't go back on his word without serious cause. in my opinion however, the bills will be nothing short of stupid if they let nate walk. i sincerely hope they make every attempt to keep nate, especially since they have made such strides and appear to be poised for a run at legitimacy.

Ellision has played the strong side solidly...

he has been out of position here and there which has cost us big gains in the run game....but thats expected when ya got a rookie starting...

Ellison will be a solid starter in the future....