A Few Thoughts About The Game And The Bills...

Bill from NYC

1) Looking left for THAT amount of time and then throwing a fastball to Royal on the right was imvho, the biggest stride I have seen Losman make as a QB. This week, I decided to start with the QB position.

2) Moorman is almost as good as Ray Guy. I wonder how many here realize just what a compliment this is.

3) Yes, he HAS made a few good plays over the last 2 seasons, but you people just got to witness why I was so mad at drafting a circus show side act with our first selection of a draft. The guy drives me friggin nuts.

4) I guess that the "players of the game" were Ellison and Reed. That in itself is friggin insane. And awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5) With 3:37 to go in the 4th quarter, we should have been looking at Nall and S. Williams. Sorry Coach Jauron, but you were flat out wrong to risk injury to JP and WM with nothing at stake.

6) Only 1 "high motor" comment about Schobel today. Thank God for small favors.

7) In the 2nd quarter, the phish showed little respect for our defense when they ran up the middle on 3rd and 10. The credit for this observation belongs to nirvjam. He only lurks these days which is a shame, because he is a super fan, and a super human being.

8) I did notice that "step" that TKO lost today. Imagine if he gets any of it back?!

9) RING.......Hello Nate? This is BfNYC from www.twobillsdrive.com. I am just calling to offer you a 6 year contract. It call for 50 million dollars, and comes with a 20 million dollar signing bonus. If this sounds OK, tell your agent to call Mr. Modrak. Take care.

10) When you watch the replay of the TD pass to Reed, watch Jason Peters shove Taylor out of the way like he was a rag !@#$ing doll! A sight to behold I tell you!  :ph34r:

11) GO BILLS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

869610[/snapback]

Great post Bill...always love it after a big win

1. While I didnt get to watch this game, I have noticed JP making great strides in looking off defenders then rifling the ball for big gains. Another off-season with Fairchild and this offense will really start to look like the Rams vertical game.

2. Ray Guy - 1st round pick as a punter out of Southern Miss in 1973. Had 7 punts for 299 total yards and 244 net in Super Bowl XVIII against Washington. Nominated for the Hall of Fame in 1994...the first punter ever. Great compliment. Moorman for MVP!

3. Dont hate the player, hate the GM. that said, RP is a crapshoot player. Its all or nothing with him gotta take the good with the bad.

4. Ellison and Reed both had great games. Reed has been great since he's moved back inside to the slot...where he should have always been. Ellison so far has looked like a 6th round steal. A good offseason and a solid year next year will solidify that.

5. I understand your reasoning behind this, but I have to disagree here. at 7-7 we are on the outside looking in for the playoffs. I would rather build more cohesivness with this offensive unit rather than prepare for something we might not be a part of. Besides, I think it is highly unlikely that Shaud is even on this roster next season.

6. Schobel also got some props on this ESPN front page this week...its about damn time.

7. They had been running well against us and apparently they thought they could run at will. We shut them down and that was pretty much the last of their running game today.

8. Even with the "step" he's lost, TKO is still one of the best LBs in the game. I can't wait til he can start at 100% next season.

9. I've been pretty tough on Clements the past couple seasons and I've even advocated letting him walk. However, he has shown me a lot these past few games. I definately feel he is deserving of a big contract this year. Git-r-Done Marv.

10. I'll have to watch for that later tonight on the highlight reel.

Well Bills fans, we are officially 1 game better than last year and we have a shot at a winning season. A strong finish this year could carry over to 2007 and a solid playoff run.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For a scenario like this to even be possible, Nate's agent would have to be an absolute moron. I would think they would have some sort of written agreement in place.

Posts like this are what makes TBD what it is. Seriously, your speculation is quite worthy of much consideration. If this happens, we wouldn't be totally screwed.

I gotta admit that yours is a scenario that I have never considered.

Great work!  :rolleyes:

869794[/snapback]

Posts like this are what makes TBD what it is. Seriously, your speculation is quite worthy of much consideration. If this happens, we wouldn't be totally screwed.

I gotta admit that yours is a scenario that I have never considered.

Great work!  :rolleyes:

869794[/snapback]

They are not going to tag him. Im pretty sure that NC's agent had it put in writing that the bills cant tag him this year. If not he is an idiot. The best case scenerio is the one before, throw a 20 mill signing bonus at him right now. I dont care what kind of payday you think your going to get, that is alot of coin to turn down.

How about the game Kyle Williams played....I must have had my head in the sand all season because I had NO idea who he was...yet another rookie coming through for this team this year!!!!

1) Looking left for THAT amount of time and then throwing a fastball to Royal on the right was imvho, the biggest stride I have seen Losman make as a QB. This week, I decided to start with the QB position.

2) Moorman is almost as good as Ray Guy. I wonder how many here realize just what a compliment this is.

3) Yes, he HAS made a few good plays over the last 2 seasons, but you people just got to witness why I was so mad at drafting a circus show side act with our first selection of a draft. The guy drives me friggin nuts.

4) I guess that the "players of the game" were Ellison and Reed. That in itself is friggin insane. And awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5) With 3:37 to go in the 4th quarter, we should have been looking at Nall and S. Williams. Sorry Coach Jauron, but you were flat out wrong to risk injury to JP and WM with nothing at stake.

6) Only 1 "high motor" comment about Schobel today. Thank God for small favors.

7) In the 2nd quarter, the phish showed little respect for our defense when they ran up the middle on 3rd and 10. The credit for this observation belongs to nirvjam. He only lurks these days which is a shame, because he is a super fan, and a super human being.

8) I did notice that "step" that TKO lost today. Imagine if he gets any of it back?!

9) RING.......Hello Nate? This is BfNYC from www.twobillsdrive.com. I am just calling to offer you a 6 year contract. It call for 50 million dollars, and comes with a 20 million dollar signing bonus. If this sounds OK, tell your agent to call Mr. Modrak. Take care.

10) When you watch the replay of the TD pass to Reed, watch Jason Peters shove Taylor out of the way like he was a rag !@#$ing doll! A sight to behold I tell you!  :unsure:

11) GO BILLS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

869610[/snapback]

i thought the same thing...why waste 2 full minutes and 2 timeouts...go for something!

I can agree with #5 as well.  However, it's also good to see JP and Willis finish what they started.  So, I'm not as upset about that one. 

I would like to see Jauron grow a pair and try to get a field goal before the half.  I know the thinking, but I completely disagree with it when we need points and there's 2 minutes on the clock.

869651[/snapback]

Not only that, he's dirty, as evidenced by his helmet-to-helmet on McGahee. :unsure: Zach Thomas.  Most overrated LB in the league.

870482[/snapback]

That particular play was football at it's finest. Willis lowered his shoulders to deliver a blow and unfortunately he got blowed up. miami or not, that's how you play the game.

Unfortunately, there is no way in hell that Ralph can cry poor like he is, and then sign Nate with a $20 mil signing bonus. He CAN do it because he has and makes the money to, it just would instantly cave his entire argument. We better hope they solve the qualifiers issue before FA starts, because Ralph is going to bite his own team in the foot.